main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Quick question on the PT-era Republic in the EU

Discussion in 'Literature' started by BobTheGoon, Jan 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PrinceXizor

PrinceXizor Former TF.N Foreign Book Cover Staff star 5 VIP

Jul 4, 2001
    About the 3rd 'moon'. Why should it be a moon ? It could be another rock/sand planet that comes really close to Tatooine once in a while I mean, with a binary star system, it'd be quite logical to have weird orbits, no ?

2. Kier_Nimmion

Kier_Nimmion Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 9, 2000

We should thank Bob for starting this thread- good stuff so far. About time for some movie purile, er, purist to show up and ruin it for us.

3. PrinceXizor

PrinceXizor Former TF.N Foreign Book Cover Staff star 5 VIP

Jul 4, 2001
    I made some picture so that everyone can see what we're talking about.

I removed the 'sensitive' parts of the picture - you just see the three 'moons' -, but it might still be considered a spoiler by very nitpicking people, so :

Click here to see the picture

4. Knight1192

Knight1192 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 5, 2000
    What about around 4000 BBY Sith resurrected by Exar Kun?

5. Sturm Antilles

Sturm Antilles Former Manager star 6

Jun 22, 2000
    They can be lumped in with the earlier Sith, since they still had direct ties to Naga Sadow. ( By the way, I'm currently reading the Golden Age/Fall Of TPBs right now for the first time. Great stories. Better than I expected, so far. )

Concerning that Episode II pic -- Yes, it's a good thing it was cropped, because while that unaltered photo looks innocent, speculation on it could lead to questions where someone might spill the beans on that very pivotal scene.

As for this Republic dating thing -- I don't know what Bob is talking about, as far as I can see. The recent updates at TFN and Episode-X don't have any dialogue about how old the Republic is. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

6. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Bib Fortuna Twi'lek Jedi Youngling star 10

Jul 9, 1999
    That's no moon. It's a space station.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.