main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Quick question :)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Vorodor, Jan 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vorodor

Vorodor Jedi Youngling

Jan 8, 2005
    hey everyone...just a real quick question...what book is it that has the emporer's clone...ive read most of the books but for some reason still havent been able to find that one...its been bugging me. anyway thanks

2. thegreatyoda

thegreatyoda Jedi Master star 4

Jun 10, 2001
    It's not a book if I remember right. It's a comic. Dark Empire II? I think that's it.

3. Knight-Ander

Knight-Ander Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2002
    And the first Dark Empire comic book series. :)

4. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    And if you find out where you can get your hands on a copy of those comics.... please share with me!! [face_praying]

I've been trying to find me a set of those comics too! Both about he clone and Luke going over to the DS. So please if ya find out where to get them, do share!! :D

5. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    You can usually find one on Ebay (a trade paperback compiling the whole series) or at a comicbook store. There is also a Dark Empire II. They are both great! Dark Luke is fascinating...

6. Dantana Skywalker

Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 7, 2002
    There is "Dark Empire", "Dark Empire II", and "Empire's End", all of which can probably be found on Amazon.com, or eBay, and perhaps your local library or comic shop. Comic shops are also able, generally, to special order comics for you. Mine special ordered "Leviathan" for me.

Dana

7. MariahJade2

MariahJade2 Former Fan Fiction Archive Editor star 5 VIP

Mar 18, 2001
    Yeah Dark Empire and Dark Empire II have the clone Emperor. I'm not crazy about the art work, but the stories are good. Empire's End is almost impossible to find, but I got a copy way back when. That storyline was a lot weaker. I think it was only a four part comic when it should have been longer.

8. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    At amazon?? Hmmm guess I need to go back there and look again... Thanks! I ain't heard of the Empire's End [face_thinking] that's new to me. I'll gander for that one too hehehe

9. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
  10. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    Sweeeeeeeeeet thanks Jacen!! This do juz as good! :D :D [:D] Thanks a bunch!!

(edit: silly faces... hehehe)

11. SarkaVrae

SarkaVrae Jedi Master star 5

Jun 3, 2004
    kynstar (hey sis), i've seen them several times at a local used book store here in town. i think they run about $9 (all the links on this page were blocked--thank you work ISP! so i don't know what prices you are looking at). if you want me to, next time i see them, i can pick them up for ya. just let me know. :)

12. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    Hey sis! Yeah could you pick them up for me?? I'd gladly pay you back! Sweet puppies! I'd be sooooo most appreciated! [face_dancing] Yay!!

13. SarkaVrae

SarkaVrae Jedi Master star 5

Jun 3, 2004
    will do! ;) :D

14. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    Yehaw!! Yipee!! [face_dancing] Thanks so much!! [:D] Thanks a bunches Padawan sis!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.