So NM Quick Question

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by gloomypadme, May 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
  1. gloomypadme Jedi Knight

star 1
    I wasn't sure where to post this, so I made a new thread, if that's okay

Anyway, I've got midnight tickets to Episode III and I've never gone to a midnight showing before of anything. My question was how early do you all think I should get to the theatre? I know at least nine, but I'm not sure since this is Star Wars and I want to get good seats. Help?
  2. Jaina Byrd Force Ghost

star 4
    Which theater?

...many of us are camping out at Telshor Cinemas for a day or two. They don't have advance tickets from what I know...
  3. gloomypadme Jedi Knight

star 1
    Oh, I live in El Paso so I'm going to go see it at Tinseltown, and most of the midnight showings are already sold out now.
  4. Bloodclaw65 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I-)zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.