Quick Question

Discussion in 'Philadelphia, PA' started by latetowork, Apr 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. latetowork Jedi Knight

My best friend is one of the biggest fans I have ever met, and I have met a whole lot... Where are the best mint condition vintage figurines of any size available?
  2. F16WarBird Jedi Youngling

star 4
  3. Saberwielder315 Jedi Master

star 4
  4. neeldawg66 Force Ghost

star 8
    I don't collect vintage figures, but I'd ask the guys over at the forums where to find them.
  5. Skidder Jedi Knight

star 3
    There is a guy at the Perkiominville (sp) flea market that has trash cans of loose vintage figures. And there is a store in Ocean City NJ (I can't remember what street, but I can find out if you are serious) that has near mint carded figures for a reasonable price. There is also a guy on Ocean City's boardwalk but he is an AHole who rips people off.
  6. neeldawg66 Force Ghost

star 8
    Yeah, the two guys on Ocean's City's boardwalk seriously rip everyone off. I saw 'em selling ROTS figures this summer to little kids for 17.95.
  7. Padawan915 Force Ghost

star 6
    Ocean City in general is a bunch of rip off artists.
  8. Ekenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Surf Mall on Ocaen City, NJ boardwalk is the one place that sells Star Wars stuff. And I can not think of the life of me the other place on the boardwalk. Has a yellow awning.
  9. Skidder Jedi Knight

star 3
    Just to let you know - Surf Mall is a rip off. The prices that guy charges are terrible. I would only buy if I exhausted every other resource.
  10. F16WarBird Jedi Youngling

star 4
    :eek:

Chris!

Where the H-E double Hockey sticks have you been?
  11. Skidder Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hey - sorry missed this post. I've been up to nothing. Oh wait I am a dad now, so I guess that would be my answer. I have a beautiful baby girl. I would expect a congrats from you, but from reading various posts it seems you do not have the abillity to respond for the time being.

As a side note to collectors - I noticed that the Toys R Us in South Philly (right at Walt Whitman exit of 95) has been keeping up to date with hard to find figures.
  12. PlayzOboe Jedi Knight

star 2

Skidder, well we're sending congratulations now!! What's her name? Any pictures yet??

Oooh right off 95 hmm?? Next time I'm down there remind me to stop by
  13. buster726 Jedi Master

star 4
    main street hobbies Miltown NJ. its up by new brunswick. store is 85% vintage star wars.
    Also you can sometimes find deals at columbus NJ flea market.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.