*** Quicktime EXPLOSION clips for your fanfilms ! ! ! ***

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by OBI-JUAN2002, Jun 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: AdamBertocci
  1. RocketGirl Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, by the end of the week, I should have my DSL up at home so I can post some of my own personally-made explosions made in MAX. Till then, well...I'll just have to look at everybody else's.

They'll be in AVI format (QuickTime...ewwwwww)
  2. OBI-JUAN2002 Jedi Knight

star 2
    BUMP!

Any more explosions?
  3. RocketGirl Jedi Master

star 4
    Still waiting for those morons to get my DSL working. They've been testing the lines and doing all sorts of junk, but can't seem to figure out why I don't have sync. In any case, when I get that, I'll post a few.
  4. OBI-JUAN2002 Jedi Knight

star 2
    I really think many people might be interested in explosions!
  5. Kingleonard Jedi Knight

star 1
    Of course, if you're using After Effects to composite the explosions you can always download the free Knoll Unmult filter and apply it to your clip. This filter creates an alpha channel based on the luminance levels of the original clip, sort of like creating a track matte with the original clip. To play with the alpha channel's transparency, you should be able to apply levels to the clip, select the alpha channel and adjust the gamma level. That should help push some of the oranges into the more opaque region.
Moderators: AdamBertocci
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.