Beyond ~Quietly Irresistible~ Third place Entry for the J/J Fall Challenge. Thanks everyone!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Mira_Jade, Oct 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. jasa Force Ghost

star 3
    Loved the meeting. I'm glad she's staying for a bit.
  2. Healer_Leona Manager Emeritus

star 9
    Jag felt his lip twist up in a imitation of a smile. Maybe it was just that family. He shrugged, so much for the nice pacifist boy he knew.

Hmm, funny that. o_O

Wedge is quite the sneaky one huh? Just a little favor. Can't be he has any inside info. ;)

Such a painful and awkward encounter for two people who are so right for each other, but kept apart by fate.

?Yeah, this is Jaina Solo. I'll be staying here for a few more days.?

Yay!!! Also glad she's not running off quick like.
  3. Lyne Jedi Knight

star 1
    I think Jag is right about Jaina losing her fire and spunk. I'll take reckless Jaina over lifeless Jaina any day.

Those two are really stubborn. Can't wait to see what happens in next post.
  4. JAGSGURL15 Jedi Master

star 4
    another great one Mira, cant wait for #4!
  5. JagsEternalFlame Jedi Knight

star 1
    ?Force Jag! What happened to your arm!??

In retrospect she could have said that more calmly, but her heart had stopped beating for a moment as she viewed the stump where his left arm used to be.

Both hilarious and sobering at the same time.=D=

Would that be that Han Solo tact?[face_thinking]

Exelelent post, and I can't waitfor the last one . . . although, good luck fixing all of their problems.[face_laugh] Not even the force could do that at this point. Heeheehee:rolleyes:
  6. BottledUpInside Jedi Knight

star 3
    Loving this a whole lot! Could I be put on the pm list if you have one?

~Jen~
  7. Mira_Jade The NSWFF Manager With The Cape

Manager
    star 4
    *Bows down* Sing it to the chorus! :p

I'll be sure to update soon.

Thanks!

Yep. She can't run just yet . . . my bunnies aren't that nice.[face_devil]

And as for Jacen. *Sigh* Lets just say that I want to strangle him is putting it nicely.:rolleyes:

Thanks! I'll have it as soon as I kick my muse into gear.

We all know hhow fickle she can be.;)

Han Solo tact . . . are you implying something?[face_thinking]

As the force is my guide I will do everything in my power to unite two people perfect for each other. Hee.:p *End of vow voice.*

PM's are a definate. Glad you enjoyed.

~MJ@};-

P.S. I got a Elphie icon! *Squee* Everything in the world is now made right.
  8. _sticks Jedi Knight

star 1
    can i get added to the pm list plz?
  9. verybusy Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    :D I really like it. As I am going to miss those stories all the time, can I have a PM too.[face_blush]

cheers,

VeryBusy
  10. Mira_Jade The NSWFF Manager With The Cape

Manager
    star 4
    Sure! Thanks for reading!

It seems we suffer from the same maladiction.[face_thinking]

Sure, I'll add you!

~MJ@};-
  11. JagsEternalFlame Jedi Knight

star 1
    As the force is my guide I will do everything in my power to unite two people perfect for each other. Hee.:p *End of vow voice.*

Sigh. I bid you good luck there.

When can we see a new post?
  12. Mira_Jade The NSWFF Manager With The Cape

Manager
    star 4

Thanks, and whenever my muse decides.:p

~MJ
  13. VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus

star 8
    Lovely! =D=

Taking another leap, she pushed open the door.

In retrospect she realized that she might of looked like a fish out of water with her mouth hanging open like that, but at the moment she couldn't care. All she could think was, it was him . . .

Him.

Jagged Fel.

The man that stirred up so many feelings inside of her was right in front of her. His back turned, and obviously waiting for some medic. She felt her heart jump in her throat. Was he hurt?! What had happened to cause him to come so far outside of his comfort zone? He had vowed to never leave Chiss space again.

For some reason, that was my favorite section. [face_love]
  14. ccp Force Ghost

star 4
  15. alanna_mara Jedi Knight

star 1
    This is really good! :) Can I be added to the pm list please?
  16. Mira_Jade The NSWFF Manager With The Cape

Manager
    star 4
  17. SpiritofEowyn Jedi Master

star 4
  18. Mira_Jade The NSWFF Manager With The Cape

Manager
    star 4
    Soon, I simply don't have the time to type right now.[face_worried]

Sorry.:(

~MJ@};-
  19. JagsEternalFlame Jedi Knight

star 1
  20. Mira_Jade The NSWFF Manager With The Cape

Manager
    star 4

Finally, the last part! It's a little lengthy . . . for me anyway . . .[face_mischief]

Part Four
    Caught in a Dream

Jaina Solo was not a stalker.

In fact, she usually prided herself on being blunt and straightforward. It was just how she was. Stalking was never necessary, and she had never been good at keeping secrets. Unless it was sabacc, but that was a rather embarrassing story for another time. She frowned, granted, she hadn't been as vocal as of late, but that spark was still there.

It just wasn't flaming anymore.

She glared as her mental musings became more and more defensive of her current course of action. So that was she was slinking around the headquarters of the Corellian Military base like a convicted criminal. What of it?

She sighed, again, it really seemed like she was doing a lot of that lately.

She wasn't even good at tailing someone! Quite frankly she downright stunk at it. She could have sworn that he had seen her at least once, and if he hadn't, he was sure that his Chiss companion had. Yeah, yeah laugh it up, smile that creepy non-smile, and just don't tell him.
    It wasn't that she was paranoid or anything, she was perfectly fine. Completely at - Oh,
    kriff it all. She was on edge, and she knew it.

Still . . . that didn't stop her heart from speeding up triple time whenever his ebony head turned even remotely in her direction. Her heart hammered so loudly underneath her black jumpsuit that she fancied that he could hear it all the way across the common hall.

She sighed. After all, she was Han Solo's daughter.

One could forgive her for her lack of tact.

Once again wishing that more of her mother's blood ran through her veins, Jaina moved slowly forward as her target prepared to leave. She'd been following him the whole day now, as one would gather from her jumbled mental banter. Well, how was she supposed to act. Hey, long time no see, sorry about the arm, by the way, can I mention that you still look edible?

Jaina once again glared at the voice that seemed to be the blonde part of her mind. I would never say that. She thought. I have more finesse than that.

The voice fell over laughing, and Jaina fairly growled. Well, at least it wasn't talking to her anymore.

A passing aide gave her the most queer look and she smacked herself in the head..
    What was wrong with her?!

No idea. The voice replied innocently, and she glared at it again.

She looked up, and noticed that he was gone again. She glared at where he used to be. What was wrong with him, why did he have to constantly be in motion? She sighed, she had already followed him through three different doctors, seen him in a bacta drip as the new arm was applied, then he had gotten lunch with Shawnkyr. (Something she never wanted to see again, the Chiss woman with him simply ground her to no end, and that was just ridiculous, for she had no claim on him, and she knew that they were just friends.) Still it hurt.

She frowned as she absentmindedly followed the still familiar flame in the force that was Jag
    She had treated him so badly. Why did she even care anyway? She sobered slightly at that. he had every right to tell her off, and step right back out of her life.

Something inside her jumped at that. The same something that had been missing ever since the end of the Vong war, the same something that had become a physical pain during the Swarm War, and the same thing that still nagged at her now. She had never figured out what it was, and now that he was near again she was suddenly slapped in the face with the pathetically simple realization.

She missed him.

She smiled slightly. She didn't have high hopes for a relationship. Things like that never seemed to go in her favor, but it was really, really nice to see him again. Even under the circumstances.

The circumstances . . . she slowed down. Why should she even dare to hope? After all that had happened . . . He had no obligation to her, and would be gone as soon as he had his arm back. Another pang hit her ther
  21. JAGSGURL15 Jedi Master

star 4
    SEQUEL SEQUEL! I need to know what happens!!!!!

amazing job!
  22. Healer_Leona Manager Emeritus

star 9
    One could forgive her for her lack of tact.

LOL, true enough.

Oh, brilliant ending. Leaving us with all the hope and possiblitities of the future.

Thank you for sharing it with us Mira. [:D]
  23. MaraJade4S Jedi Knight

star 2
    More... please write some more...

I love J/J stories and I love how you brought them back together. [face_love] Hopefully, LotF brings them back together. Jag is such a cool character... and he fits so well with Jaina.

Please do a sequel and PM me if you write any more J/J or L/M stories.
  24. darkladypurplepencil Force Ghost

star 2
    Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please,
    Do a sequel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And when you do, PM me... please.

DL Purple Pencil
  25. alanna_mara Jedi Knight

star 1
    I really liked, (no make that loved):) the ending. And I really think that you should continue it in another story. There is so much promise for both a happy ending and a good but kicking. I also commend your muse on the fact that this was longer then you expected because it needed the length.

Could you also PM me if you continue this? Thanks.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.