main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Quinlan Vos Fan Club

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Only-One Cannoli, Apr 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Merlyn_Gabriel

Merlyn_Gabriel Jedi Master star 4

May 28, 2005
    It would be nice if there would be more, just more written about these characters. I am hopeful that maybe the up and coming tv show might do some of that.

2. RafVader

RafVader Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 1, 2007
    I would love for DH to post-Clone Wars life for Quinlan, Tholme, and the rest of the jedi that met at the last of Vol. 9. I would love for them to be in a republic series, kind of like a parallel story. It would be great for Luke to attempt to find them. Quinlan and company spy on Luke, decide that they don't want part of Luke's jedi order and stay hidden.

3. Merlyn_Gabriel

May 28, 2005
    yeah that would also be cool. I know the CW series had a define end but it also left us kind of hanging in that 'what happens' to 'our heros' next?

Well maybe there will will be more, the characters are popular. - who knows...

4. Darth_Chewy-bacca

Darth_Chewy-bacca Jedi Master star 3

Feb 27, 2006
    Well maybe we might see more of them in the Dark Times comics? I love them. You wanna know how bad I'm into the comics now? My mom went to Hastings(a store with almost all the stuff I need) and I didn't. She called home and asked me if I wanted a Star Wars comic. And I said Dark Times2. It's really cool becouse at the back of the comic it's got like this Question and Answer kind of thing.

5. mrsvos

mrsvos Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 18, 2005
    I just got my Dark Times 2 today - I haven't read it yet - and my Knights of the Old Republic
    I really like Legacy!!

6. Merlyn_Gabriel

May 28, 2005
    yeah that would be a cool idea if they could somehow fit some stories of Quin and co in there.

7. Merlyn_Gabriel

May 28, 2005
    Happy Valentine's day all you Quin and co lovers!

8. Sabre_11

Sabre_11 Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 1, 2005
    One more to the club... Dunno why, but last night I just started madly reading up on Vos, now I'm pretty much hooked on him, even though I have never read a novel or comic about him (which will hopefully change VERY soon)

So yeah, count me in

9. AnakinGirl05

AnakinGirl05 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 1, 2005
    Gotta say, I find myself to be a Quinlan fan! It started with fan fiction, I adored the way most fan ficcers wrote about him, and so I found myself looking for more info, and anything canon I could find on him.

10. JaggedFel568

JaggedFel568 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 31, 2005
    I'm back. :) Sorry I haven't posted in so long...I still love Quin, though!

Welcome to the club, Sabre and AnakinGirl!

11. Darth_Chewy-bacca

Feb 27, 2006
    Hey I'm in the club and the only comic I have with him in it is The Star Hyperspace War and that was when he was a kid. Welcome to the club by the way.

12. AnakinGirl05

AnakinGirl05 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 1, 2005
    Why,:D thank you

My fave is the stuff in the CW graphic novels with him....Now that is one fine looking Jedi!

13. Merlyn_Gabriel

May 28, 2005
    Yep Quinn is hot!

I have all the comics with him in them and he is awesome!!!

14. TK9965

TK9965 Jedi Youngling

Aug 11, 2004
    Everyone,

Doug Wangler, Quinlan Vos himself, now has his own website. Please visit, and let other fans know about, www.dougwangler.com. We just got the site going and we'll be adding more content very soon. We'll be posting convention appearances for Doug as soon as we get them.

For those that don't know, Doug was the official, Jan Duursema photo reference for Quinlan Vos.

Thanks!

15. Obiyodawinduvader

Obiyodawinduvader Jedi Master star 4

Apr 15, 2005
    Wow... it sure has been a while, hasn't it? This place is just like I remember it...

I've been out of the boards for so long, I just randomly popped in and saw the thread. Long live Quin!

Maybe I'll be around more often now... who knows?

16. Only-One Cannoli

Only-One Cannoli Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    I need help Quinlinites... I'm going to work on some more Quinlan fan art (my last piece was just to get a grasp on the character, I want to make one with a good composition etc.). Anything in particular you'd like to see? I can add other characters in too.

17. Merlyn_Gabriel

May 28, 2005
    for the love of waru, something with Tholme!

can't wait to see it!!!!

18. Only-One Cannoli

Only-One Cannoli Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    It will be done.

I'll be done with it in a couple of weeks...got to wait for break first.

19. Merlyn_Gabriel

May 28, 2005
    oh now I am happy!!!

can't wait!

Bounce bounce bounce!

20. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    I demand a comic in which both Quin and Khaleen, following their departure to Kashyyyk, meet up with the long-lost Alpha and Asajj Ventress and go....

DOUBLE-DATING!!!!

After all, what else have they got to do in all their spare time? Last time we saw, they were cooped up in that musty old tree drawing pictures of Luminara Unduli on the walls. Khaleen's a city girl. If Quin doesn't watch it, she's going to take off on him with like, A'Sharred-I-Stole-Exar-Kun's-Style-Hett. So Quin better hustle it, dump li'l Korto on ol' Grandaddy Tholme and take his gal for a night on the town. And not Karrichurro (sp!) mind you, but Imperial Center, baby!

And while they're at it, Quin could just go ahead and steal that lame Alderaanian Senator's hotrod. Turtleneck-man ain't needing it now that he's stolen Vader's little brat and high-tailed it to Aldera.

So after a night on the town together they could like, go meet up with Asajj and her homeboy and... um... er... go out on another night on the town!

Of course, the guys will probably get plastered on Ardees at the Outlander and start hitting up on Elan Sleazybags after a while, at which point the girls will have to drag them out before they cause a scene. Then they'd have to drive the men home in the hotrod, and since they're a little tipsy themselves, they'll probably end up crashing into someone else's hotrod. And chances are it will be Tarkin's, since he was out joyriding the night skies with all of Orn Free Taa's twilek harem, and so Tarkin, totally shaken up by the ordeal, will think Bail hit him. He'll vow to take his revenge upon Bail someday since his headlights have been broken. Quin and co. will bail (get it?) out of the situation as quickly as they can, and end up stealing a ride back home to Kashyyyk.

The moral of this story is that I want a comic about Quin double dating.

21. jedi_of_ennth

jedi_of_ennth Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 1, 2005
    ^ I'd read it.

22. jedi_of_ennth

jedi_of_ennth Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 1, 2005
    Sorry for the double post, but I just bought the Quin and Villie action figures! [face_dancing] They look great; so great, in fact, that I squealed like a constipated pig when I found them. Not my most dignified moment, to be sure, but geekiness is rarely pretty. Anyway, I found the figures at Toys-R-Us, and it made my day. :D

23. Merlyn_Gabriel

May 28, 2005
    god I hope they have them at celebration in London!

24. Darth_Chewy-bacca

Feb 27, 2006
    I just bought them too and their great.Funny thing is today I bought them at Wal-Mart along with Aurra Sing but the funy part about it was that my parents never let my sister by star wars figures so I secretly bought the padme' figure and didn't tell my mom until after. My sister loved it and she in her room playing with it right now.

25. s65horsey

s65horsey Otter-loving Former EUC Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 24, 2006
    Hello? Anyone here?

Y'all are being hosted right now and I'd like to learn about Quinlan Vos because I know absolutely nothing about this character. :)

*sets brownies down*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.