main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

R.I.P Little One!

Discussion in 'FanForce Community' started by Korppi, May 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Korppi

Korppi Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 26, 2009
    You guys know why I am posting this here instead of the JCC.

My Russian dwarf hamster Kage(Caw/gay) died early yesterday morning. I was up until almost three crying and holding her. I felt her dying. I knew a week or more before this that she was dying. She wasn't in any pain, she died of old age. I could feel here body getting weaker and weaker. I could also tell by her behaviour, which had changed dramatically. I'm going to miss her so much. If anyone so much as says she was just an animal or hamster. I will slap you so freaking hard that you'll be feeling it for a week*. I loved her so much!:_| She lived for 3 years.

*That is a warning for strangers. Not for you my friends and watchers. I know you would not say such things to me.

R.I.P Kage 15/5/09 (D/M/Y)

[image=http://fc05.deviantart.com/fs24/i/2007/345/f/5/Cutie_by_Karasu_no_Yami.jpg]

Edit: Moved this thread to FFC, since it doesn't belong to WNU.
    (I'm sorry for your hamster. :( )

2. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
  3. GuNgAnFaN3090

GuNgAnFaN3090 Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 16, 2008
    Aww, at least there's no pain... @};- @};- Sorry for your loss [:D]

4. JediMasterAmanda

JediMasterAmanda Jedi Master star 5

Sep 7, 2005
    aww she reminds me of my old hamster. that black coat is just so beautiful. I'm sorry to hear she died. I knew my hamham would die soon when she did as well, but didn't really believe it because I have a habit of hoping against reality when it comes to things like that.

R.I.P. all the dead hamsters of the world. @};-

5. Korppi

Apr 26, 2009
    Aww! thank you so much you guys! What you have said means a lot to me! [face_love] [:D]

6. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    I'm sorry for your loss.

7. Jaidyn_Knightfall

Jaidyn_Knightfall Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 18, 2008
    Oh, Korppi! :_| [:D] I know how hard it is to lose a pet, especially one you've had for a long time. I've had my rabbit for almost eight years now, and I'm afraid that he's going to die soon because he's pretty old for a rabbit. I am so glad that Kage wasn't in any pain when she died, but that doesn't mean that you won't still hurt for her and miss her afterward. It's almost not fair, is it?:_|

Anyway, I am so sorry for your loss. Kage sounds like she was a wonderful pet, and I know you miss her terribly.[:D]@};-

8. JarJarJedi

JarJarJedi Force Ghost star 6

Feb 6, 2001
    :_| [:D] :_| I'm so sorry! I had a hamster too, but I didn't lover her as I should have before she died. I still do want another one, it's been years.

Losing an animal is always hard, no matter what kind of animal it is. My sister was said when her rat died, (she had tumors), and we were deeply saddened when the cats that we have had died. An animal is part of your family, and you grow used to seeing that animal all the time, but when they die, you know that you will no longer have that joy of seeing them.

(I think I'm going to go and cry now... I still miss our favorite cat that we lost about 3 years ago... the only time that I did cry for him was when I told my niece that he was up in heaven being watched by her great-grandfather. :_| :_|)

My cat is 13 years old, and even though I'm sick of her getting all of my clothes and my bed white from her shedding, I'll be deeply upset when she is gone. :(

@};- Kage

9. Korppi

Apr 26, 2009
    Thank you! [:D] [face_love]

I've lost others before this too. Old age and sickness. I'll be devastated when my cat Dusty(he's 14) passes on one day. Aww. I hope he lives longer then 8 and is happy. Yeah, I feel guilty for not spending more time with her. But apprently I've been told that I'd spent a lot of time with here. No, it isn't D:

Thanks, she was [:D]

Thanks! [:D]

Yes it is. Kage was a sister to me. Aww! Poor creature :( Apparently rats are sometimes known to get tumors D:

Aw! I'm sorry for your loss [:D]

Yeah, Dusty is 14, and I'll be devastated when he passes on one day :(

10. Qui-Gon_Reborn

Qui-Gon_Reborn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 11, 2008
  11. MasterMonkey13

MasterMonkey13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 19, 2008
    It's always hard to lose a beloved pet. [:D]

12. ILuvJarJar

ILuvJarJar Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 19, 2008
    R.I.P. @};-

In good news........... [face_dancing] My 900th post! [face_dancing]

13. Lexi

Lexi Jedi Master star 4

Oct 9, 2002
    I'm so sorry. :(

It's never "just an animal" when it comes to your pets. It's a member of your family and the loss is terrible.

14. Korppi

Apr 26, 2009
    Aww thanks guys!! <3 [:D]

15. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    The loss of a pet is never easy, having lost a few I know. My heart goes out to you, as no matter how small or large, they are special in their owners eyes. @};-

16. halibut

halibut Ex-Mod star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 27, 2000
    Sorry to hear that :(

17. CrazyMike

CrazyMike Former Mod & RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 4, 2000
    I am sorry to hear about your loss :(

18. path-seeker

path-seeker Jedi Padawan star 4

May 1, 2008
    I'm so sorry about your hamster, Korppi. [:D]

It sounds like she lived a good, long life, and was well-loved. @};-

19. Korppi

Apr 26, 2009
    Thank you so much for your kind words everyone! It's greatly appreciated! [:D]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.