R2-D2 Mail Boxes ~ Nashville

Discussion in 'Nashville, TN' started by Kir Kanos, Mar 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kir Kanos Jedi Master

star 4
    Nashville was listed as one of two cities in Tennessee that the R2-D2 mail boxes would be in. Memphis being the other one.

Has anyone seen one yet? Please tell us where. If you do see it and you have your camera can you please post a picture of yourself next to it HERE. Thanks! [face_good_luck]

2. obi-TN Jedi Knight

star 2
    Two have been spotted so far. One is at 21st & Wedgewood, so I'll go check that out shortly. The other is somewhere around 2nd & Broadway.
  3. DVDMaster Jedi Master

star 4
    I hope they make desk-top size replicas of the mailboxes. I know I've got no room for a full scale mailbox, but would love the reduced sized ones for the collection.
  4. darthleppard Jedi Knight

star 1
    Ran by the one at Wedgewood/21st today. It has been relocated just a bit due to construction. My daughter wanted to take it home.

[image=http://www.nashveggie.com/images/misc/SL-R2.jpg]
  5. jedichic07 Jedi Master

star 4
    I've got to get out there and see these! I bet eli would love it :)
  6. DVDMaster Jedi Master

star 4
    Saw one at 4th Ave & Broadway the other night while headed to the Preds game. The other one I saw at 21st Ave. S & Blakemore. If heading past the Vandy Children's Hospital towards Belmont, you'll see it on the right near the stop light.
  7. obi-TN Jedi Knight

star 2
    There is another among all the boxes in front of The Tennessean on Broadway between 10th & 12th. And there may be one more near 2nd & Broadway.
  8. Kir Kanos Jedi Master

star 4
    There is definitely one at the corner of 2nd & Broadway. I took a picture of it and will post it soon.
  9. Kir Kanos Jedi Master

star 4
    Here it is:
    [image=http://www.scottjohnstonart.com/sys-tmpl/nss-folder/scrapbook/R2D2Nashville.jpg]
  10. The Great No One Force Ghost

star 8
    i saw the one on 2nd and broadway, didn't have a clue what was going on. wondered if i'd lost my mind or dreamed it.:p

:snoopy
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.