Padu, KY R2-D2 Post Boxes

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by DarkLordOsirisPrime1, Mar 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkLordOsirisPrime1 Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Hey, just wanted to let people know that I saw something awesome on the internet. The U.S. post office is going to have Star Wars stamps this year, and they're also going to have R2-D2 wrapped post office boxes. Here's the link: http://www.theforce.net/topstory/story/R2D2_Mailboxes_Confirm_Rumors_104142.asp
  2. willismaximus Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Holy ****, this is made entirely of win.

I wanna steal one.
  3. SithMonger Jedi Youngling

star 2
    "Now with this new Astromech Droid Mailbox from the United States Postal Service, you can now recreate scenes from the Star Wars films. Scrape off carbon scarring, kick a bucket of bolts, and feel like Princess Leia secretly giving R2 the plans to the Death Star every time you use the most traditional, least space-age way of sending communications in the galaxy. Look from the new ADMs from the USPS. Coming to a desert waste land near you."

Every time you mail a letter, just remember to lean forward, bend a little at the knees, turn, look back, then run away and hide. Having a hooded tee and lip gloss would probably help, too.
  4. TK8049 Jedi Youngling

star 2
    If were gonna snag one of these(we are) then I suggest we have a "Build your own Jawa costume day".
  5. DarkLordOsirisPrime1 Jedi Youngling

star 2
    That's a great idea and I found directions online for how to build your own Jawa.
  6. ice1138 Jedi Youngling

star 2
    A jawa would be cool, but how long do you think you could stand to be on your knees like that.
  7. pacervader Jedi Youngling

star 3
    I dunno Ice, how long can you stand it?
    sorry, I couldn't resist, lol. pv
  8. TK8049 Jedi Youngling

star 2
  9. nedfix Jedi Youngling

star 1
  10. Nardo Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Damn Gina, that was harsh! LOL
Thread Status: