main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Det, MI *R2-DETROIT OFFICIAL COLLECTING THREAD*

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by robertyodarugenstein, Aug 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robertyodarugenstein

robertyodarugenstein Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 9, 2002
  2. jaybone9

jaybone9 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 25, 2002
    YES a lego Dengar! I need it!

3. jaybone9

Jul 25, 2002
    Does anybody collect the Star Wars minatures? I just bought a couple of cases of them, and they are like crack! I need them all! I was just wondering if anybody out there would like to trade for some of the extras I have????

4. robertyodarugenstein

Mar 9, 2002
    Jay are you talking about the Wizarda of the Coast miniatures?

I have never been that much into miniatures figures. So where are you buying these at? And how much are they? I may be interested in this line.

5. jaybone9

Jul 25, 2002
    Yes those are the figures. I purchased a case at Gen Con. The fun thing about them is that they come packaged and you dont know what 7 figures you are going to get. They run 10.00-12.00 for a package of 7. The detail is amazing. They have a new assortment of larger pieces, the packages are 20.00 and it includes 1 large figure or vechile and about 4 random smaller figures. I also bought a case. The hard ones to get are the rancor and the AT ST. It is a fun way to collect figures, it is like opening up a package of baseball cards.

6. Valacar

Valacar Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 26, 2004
    I have a friend that's collecting them and has nearly all the common ones out there. He also has:

Darth Vader
    Yoda
    Anakin
    Obi-Wan
    Palpatine
    Shakti
    Agon Kolar
    General Greivous
    Ki-Ad-Mundi
    Luke
    Han
    Jango
    Wat Tambor
    and many more.

There are different factions like: The redellion, Ep.III, the Clone War, and like a Universe one that includes Luke from DE. Each faction has a collection of common, uncommon, and rare figures. The Clone Wars faction has approximately 17 jedi last time we counted. My friend updates me everyday on his Ebay bidding wars. Charactes like Maul and Boba seem to be the hot ticket, but Zam Wessel has surprising stats. The game is extremely fun to play and only gets better with the more characters to choose from.

The game is like a combination of Epic Duels and Hero Clix. I strongly recommend it.

7. jaybone9

Jul 25, 2002
    Ask him which ones he needs and maybe we can do some trading.

8. DarkTrooper013

DarkTrooper013 Jedi Youngling

May 29, 2005
    Thanks guys now you've got me hooked on this and I've already blown over a hunded buks on it.

9. robertyodarugenstein

Mar 9, 2002
  10. Valacar

Valacar Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 26, 2004
    I'll be sure to ask him.

Today I found out he has Mara Jade and he's waiting to recieve Darth Tyranus, another Darth Vader, Saiesse Tiin, 4-LOM, and some others I can't remember right now.

I'll have him make a list. I know he's trying to get a lot of the rarer ones and would really like Boba Fett, Zam Wessel, Darth Maul, Aayla Secura, as well as some others.

I had him make an account on the forums here but he hasn't used it, but maybe I can get him involved in this thread.

11. jaybone9

Jul 25, 2002
    I have a plea! I need 3 jedi temple assult packs for out festival of trees X-mas tree. Can you guys help us out?

12. robertyodarugenstein

Mar 9, 2002
    Burger King's popular Super D figures and vehicles make a return appearance with new toys and nifty features just in time for the release of the Revenge of the Sith DVD! Four all new categories have been introduced for the Super D series as well as a new Darth Vader chase figure with "electronic rasp".

Here are some carded pics of a pair of upcoming Target-exclusive action figures. Darth Vader (formerly known as Anakin Skywalker) and Obi-Wan Kenobi (formerly known as, well...Obi-Wan Kenobi) are repainted with "Lava Reflection" and recarded with the now-familiar Target clamshell in a Duel at Mustafar-themed cardbacks

13. BlastyTrooper

BlastyTrooper Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 21, 2003
    Galactic Heroes is going to have a TIE fighter! This is from a Hasbro rep:

"The Galactic Heroes Tie Fighter has just recently begun shipping to retail stores. Please keep in mind that depending on time of year, retailer distribution systems, store inventory and sales patterns, it may take from several weeks up to several months for some products to show up on store shelves!"

14. robertyodarugenstein

Mar 9, 2002
    Introducing the 2005 ShopStarWars.com Christmas Darth Vader.

[face_skull] Warning look at your own risk. [face_skull] This thing is just ugly. [face_skull] God have mercy on all the souls that buy this. [face_skull]

15. robertyodarugenstein

Mar 9, 2002
    From Rebelscum.com

Star Wars Transformers line has been confirmed at BotCon today. There are eleven of them planned for 2006 starting in January, available as a play pack. An X-Wing and a "Boba Fett ship" (probably the Slave I) have been confirmed by name only. It will have no bearing on the continuities of either universe. Additionally, Hasbro plans to release Transformers Attacktix, which will be game-compatible with the Star Wars figures.

16. Neutron_Force_45

Neutron_Force_45 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 11, 2004
    "Introducing the 2005 ShopStarWars.com Christmas Darth Vader.

Warning look at your own risk. This thing is just ugly. God have mercy on all the souls that buy this"

but but ugly

[image=http://shop.starwars.com/kernel/imageload?table=cat_images;ttl2=15;key1=104370_img1;key2=-100_img1]

well I give up on trying to get the picture posted here [face_thinking]

17. robertyodarugenstein

Mar 9, 2002
    If any one would like to see this craptacula figure there is a link 3 post above. Or you can pick up the latest Insider.

18. lavagrrrl

lavagrrrl Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    I think you are missing a .jpg or .gif at the end of your photo link, Suzanne. :)

The figure is horrid. It would have been nice for a cool Vader themed SW figure for the Festival of Trees.

19. robertyodarugenstein

Mar 9, 2002
    If any one would like a custom red Vader I could pick up a can of red spray paint and make some. God know I could do no worse than Hasbro.

Hasbro updates today with a pair of exclusive figure news. Nothing we didn't already know, but look for details on the Target-exclusive Utapau Shadow Trooper and the Toys "R" Us-exclusive Holographic Emperor.

20. robertyodarugenstein

Mar 9, 2002
  21. lavagrrrl

lavagrrrl Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    A 501st clone, how cute! We have the vehicle, still trying to find the new TIE fighter that is supposed to be coming out. :D

22. robertyodarugenstein

Mar 9, 2002
  23. robertyodarugenstein

Mar 9, 2002
  24. robertyodarugenstein

Mar 9, 2002
    Here is the Gentle Giant Darth Sidious mini bust that will be coming out in March.

25. robertyodarugenstein

Mar 9, 2002
    Here are some carded photos of the first four Unleashed Battle Packs themed around the Battle of Utapau. The three 4 packs include Commanders, Utapaun Warriors, Battle Droids, and Clone Trooper Attack Battallion.

Here are boxed images of the upcoming Clone Wars Commemorative DVD Collection.

The first set includes a partially-new Commander Cody, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and General Grievous.

The second set includes a partially-new new Anakin Skywalker, Saesee Tiin, and Clone Trooper in Phase 2 armor.

Both sets are due in stores in December. DVDs are not included

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.