R2Detroit Reunion

Discussion in 'Detroit, MI' started by CTATigger, Feb 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CTATigger Jedi Knight

star 1
    OK--Roll call????
    Who is coming over here on the 16th?
    Can those of you who have email/phone contacts for the usual suspects please round everyone up and let us know???:)
    Thanks....Hoping to see you all!
    Fly Casual,
    Christine & Todd (and the littlest jedi too;)
  2. SithLordKobe Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    Unfortunately, I can't. :( I'm leaving Detroit on the 14th, moving to Las Vegas.
  3. lavagrrrl Jedi Master

star 4
    Jon and I will be there. I'll ask/bug Jon to call/email those that he has access to. We can't wait to see everyone again, and huge thanks to our hosts for having people over!!!! :D
  4. Qonas Jedi Master

star 4
    I'll be there as well. I haven't been online too much this week because I've just been running around and busy with various random things, so sorry for not posting til just now. I'll send Steve and Barry a message to let them know and either them or I'll get back to you guys.

UPDATE 2/14: Apparently Barry is going to be at a concert, so he won't be able to make it.
  5. lavagrrrl Jedi Master

star 4
    Jon and Steve talked, and Steve won't be able to make it either.
  6. Dunc T'racen Force Ghost

star 3
    Well, seeing as it's a reunion, and I never met anyone to begin with... I suppose it's just as well I have to work. :D
  7. CTATigger Jedi Knight

star 1
    Sorry to hear no Barry or Steve.
    New folks are always welcome, even though we are calling it a "reunion"!:)
    Well, we hope to see Jon, Susie and Mike and anyone else who might be able to make it:)
  8. lavagrrrl Jedi Master

star 4
    What time should we be there, and what can we bring?
  9. CTATigger Jedi Knight

star 1
    Come any time after 5pm. Bring whatever you want to drink. We'll figure out whether we want to stay in and get pizza or something or go out to Red Robin or wherever for dinner...
    Looking forward to seeing you guys:)
  10. lavagrrrl Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks!

We won't be able to make it until around 7 if that's OK. Jon's at an event in Lansing this afternoon. He should be home by 4, but he'll need a shower and a little time to unwind from driving. I love both pizza and Red Robin, so whichever is easier is great. :)

11. Qonas Jedi Master

star 4
    7 works. I actually didn't end up eating lunch until just now, as I had to deal with some car issues, so I wouldn't be hungry again til about 7 anyways. :p I also have a small list of places that might work as a permanent meeting place for the future.
  12. CTATigger Jedi Knight

star 1
    7 is cool. We'll see you guys then:)
  13. lavagrrrl Jedi Master

star 4
    It was great to see everyone again! Huge thanks to our hosts for having us over. :D
  14. mercsailor Force Ghost

star 2
    I'm very happy you've had reunions n'such! Seeing R2Detroit so quiet makes me sad, even if I'm totally out of the area now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.