main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

R3 Spoilers

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: CCG, TCG, and Boardgames' started by BigPoppaJabba, Sep 11, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    the way I see it, these new personas are essentially representative of the characters in an "andrenaline state" where for a short period of time, their strength gets a short burst of power. Like the Lando card says- when they're in a rut. Of course, you (aka your life force) as the character can't keep that up forever and will eventually deplete your energy/force. I think you're still gonna see previous personas of these characters played, but these "hyper" personas will be played when they need a boost or are "in a rut" and then pay the upkeep or let them become used (and use other cards to pull the previously played persona back into your hand to get them out there again).

2. BigPoppaJabba

BigPoppaJabba Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 4, 2001
    Moisture Farm is a site where Indiana Jones, Jedi Knight collates spoiler information from a variety of sources. He frequently updates, and adds more than game text spoilers. Anything he finds to do with the latest releases is included here, though I have found his R3 comments to be more opinionated than usual. :)

3. Red84

Red84 SWCCG Content Mgr. (Card Games) star 4 VIP

Oct 20, 2000
    Okay, all I have to say about the Fett is that the DS needs his gametext. That's right I said NEEDED. Why? Well, the LS never seems to have a problem plopping down Luke and EPP Han and Leia and EJP Lando for some heavy destiny drawing. And in R3 they will be getting TWO MORE in the new Chewie and Lando! So I think that LS players should take the Fett and like it. And quite frankly Fett is the "Vader" of the fringe life in every sense so I have no problem with his Vaderesque qualities. Fett was due for a good version of his persona anyway.

4. Yarua Of Kashyyyk

Yarua Of Kashyyyk Jedi Padawan star 4

May 1, 2000
    More Reflections III spoilers from RFD...

LIGHT SIDE LOCATION
    Naboo: Theed Palace Generator Core
    Light Side: 3 Force Icons - Characters with ability < 5 hit here are placed, with all cards on them, in owner's Used Pile.
    Dark Side: 2 Force Icons - Characters with ability < 5 hit here are placed, with all cards on them, in owner's Used Pile.

DARK SIDE IMPERIAL CHARACTER
    Stormtrooper Garrison (4)
    The Imperial Navy's ruthless shocktroops. The distinctive white armor of the stormtrooper is recognized throughout the galaxy as a feared occupational force.
    POWER 8 ABILITY 1 ARMOR 3
    Imperial leaders present may not be targeted by weapons. While with an Imperial leader adds one battle destiny. White at an opponent's site Force drain +1 or +2 if also a Rebel base. At the end of your turn: *star* use 1 or *down arrow*; lose 1 or *skull and crossbones*.
    DEPLOY 6 FORFEIT 4

Maul's Double Bladed Lightsaber
    Nothing was revealed about this except that, apparently, fans of the Executor will like this card...

5. Ocelot_X

Ocelot_X Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 16, 2001
    >>>Maul's Double Bladed Lightsaber
    Nothing was revealed about this except that, apparently, fans of the Executor will like this card...

Horizontally-oriented weapon card? Coolness.

6. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Bib Fortuna Twi'lek Jedi Youngling star 10

Jul 9, 1999
    Horizontal weapons would be cool. When JP came out, I thought that Jabba should have been sideways as well. :)

7. Ultima_1

Ultima_1 Jedi Knight star 5

May 16, 2001
    LOL. The horizontal weapon will be tough to put under the character though. I sort of like the Stormie Squad card.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.