main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

R4-G9 forums!

Discussion in 'Archive: Fan Sites' started by kmx, Sep 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kmx

kmx Jedi Youngling

Sep 22, 2006
    Hello! I am the admin/owner of a new SW fan forum, R4-G9. Right now, we are only a forum, but we hope to get a mini-site of sorts up by the end of the year specializing in information about R4-G9. (Obi-Wan's astromech in EP3)

We have no goals of being the next TF.N, jedinet, RS, GH, ect., but we hope to create an enjoyable atmosphere where people can come together and just hang-out with other fans and discuss different topics. Hopefully it will be a lot of fun!

If you would like to check us out, our site link is www.r4-g9.exofire.net

Thanks!
    kmx

2. Brandon Rhea

Brandon Rhea Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 26, 2004
    Is there really enough information on R4 to make a site dedicated to him?

3. kmx

kmx Jedi Youngling

Sep 22, 2006
    That's why I said mini-site. ;)

What I have in mind is a photo gallery with screencaps, some information, maybe some avatars/icons... but it definitely won't be a big site. We are still working on ideas, but it won't be anything large. The main focus is the community. :)

4. NarCranor

NarCranor Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 1, 2005
    I actually think an all R4 site would be great! I would go the route of the zuckuss poetry blogs, and just make up a lot of stuff for R4. If I were R4, the latest in a long series of obi-wan starfighters, id probably be pretty depressed, and assume death is near, since Obi-Wan goes through starships (and the droids plugged into them) like water. Kind of a droopy-dog sort of thing. :( Oh Boy, here we go into space again, I probably won't be making it back, boo-hoo. Donate my parts to the droids for life foundation. Oh sure, just leave me here in the hanger bay while the ship crashes onto Coruscant, I don't mind. R2 gets to make it out alive, just not me. I see how it is, its ok, just leave me to get droid brain rot.

Some kind of journal for R4 could be funny as all heck.

5. DVeditor

DVeditor Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 21, 2001
    I concur - I think this is a cool idea. Best of luck with the site! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.