Spok, WA RadCon 2006

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by mightyd4, Sep 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mightyd4 Jedi Youngling

star 2
    *Can we sticky this thread*

I have reserved one hotel room for RadCon.
    (Reservations only require name and address, no deposit)
    (Rooms are 76.95 per night)

Website where announcements are being posted is http://www.radcon.org/

Dates: February 16th-18th
    Where: Red Lion in Pasco

Not much info is up at this point... but discuss here who is going, what we are doing for a panel, etc.
  2. -JediClone- Jedi Youngling

star 2
    I don't think DreamCon's going to happen for me, but I would like to go to RadCon. And NorwesterCon if the group is doing that one.

3. JarusSarn Jedi Padawan

star 4
    The group should be doing EVERY Con in the area... but that's obviously not going to happen, realistically. Just as a rule of thumb, the "group" should always be planing on attending any cons that are in the state of Washington and that are brought up at least 2 months in advance. Even if only 2 people from the group go, we need to represent ourselves.
  4. Daramin_of_The_Way Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Yes, RadCon sounds like a very good thing to go to. I'm planning on going right now. It's one of the reasons I'm not to stressed about missing DreamCon.
  5. ewok_jedi Jedi Knight

star 6
    I know that i am not a member of your group thing, but i am planning on attending RadCon this year. Do you know if there is a group based out of the tri-cities area?
  6. Qkey Jedi Youngling

star 2
    I'm planing on going to Radcon 2006!

Bill[face_dancing]
  7. ewok_jedi Jedi Knight

star 6
    Hey bill you finally got around to joining. Welcome, now all we need is another one or two people before we can start our own fanforce here in TC.
  8. JarusSarn Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Ok, well, Kelli and I decided last night that we're going to Radcon, mostly because her folks only live an hour away, so it gives us an excuse to go visit them and Radcon :D I pre-registered last night and should be ready to go. We need to make sure we can secure a fan table.. I'll see what I can do about it, Anthony, if you could keep trying as well, that'd be awesome ;)
  9. ewok_jedi Jedi Knight

star 6
    Incase you have not pre-registered or need more information on RadCon here is a link to RadCon's website.

RadCon
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.