main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Radio Drama Script

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by sgtelias31, Jun 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sgtelias31

sgtelias31 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 3, 2003
    I hate to post 2 topics so close together , but I found this today and I thought you guys would appreciate it.

On imdb.com , on the ROTS boards, some guy has been posting the dialogue for the radio drama of A New Hope.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0121766/board/nest/20872108

So far it's been really interesting. Tons of subplots and nice little details that weren't in the movie.

2. mynameismyown

mynameismyown Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 7, 2005
    the radio dramas are excellent and should be listened to immediately!

3. R2QT

R2QT Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 12, 2005
    I cannot say enough great things about the radio drama. If you are like me and do not care for a lot of EU stuff, this is great. It is the original stories but in greater detail. And it's not like reading it in a book, it's presented in a medium (audio) that is great for Star Wars. You already have the visual in your mind from the movies.

I would encourage anyone to go on Ebay or Amazon and try to buy these, primarily ANH, then ESB.

4. all_2_easy

all_2_easy Jedi Master star 1

May 24, 2005
    I remember getting ESB from the library years ago and i liked it. Gotta love John Lithgow as Yoda....

5. VADER-ON-DA-FADER

VADER-ON-DA-FADER Jedi Youngling

Jun 16, 2005
    Yes very good series! I found a collector's set on ebay for less that 40 bucks sealed great deal on all three!
    MTFBWU.

I really didn't feel John Litgow as Yoda! and Brock Peter's gets carried away a bit imo ESB!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.