main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Rafaella's thread

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by ECR, Jan 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ECR

ECR Jedi Knight

Dec 21, 2012
    -------------------------------
    EDIT; seeing as this went down like an osmium dirigible...nah. No point in trying. Hello and goodbye, then.

2. DARTH_MU

DARTH_MU Jedi Master star 4

Feb 9, 2005
    The word limit has been turned off, the 10k limit only applies to old posts that were before the move.
    However, is it possible for you to make the font larger? Cause <Han>I can't see</Han>...

3. ECR

ECR Jedi Knight

Dec 21, 2012
    Increased the font size- does that work? I do tend to do big chapters, fairly far apart. There are advantages to this one.
    I know how this begins, and there's a bit before this that I left off, I know more or less how it goes, and rewrites are always an option, I don't know how it ends- or how it sensibly can end except in violence. Let's see what happens.

4. DARTH_MU

DARTH_MU Jedi Master star 4

Feb 9, 2005
    much better.
    However, you'll notice that your intro font and size are different from the text of your story.
    Can you copy paste all and put it into words or equivalent software and put it to arial and make it size 12, and copy and paste it back?

5. JYN0444

JYN0444 Jedi Youngling

Jan 15, 2013
    When will the word limit issues be fixed for the old stories?

6. Luna_Nightshade

Luna_Nightshade Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 25, 2006
    We do not have an estimated date for when the truncated posts will be restored. As it appears this thread is no longer for a story, I will be locking it out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.