main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga - Legends "Rage, rage, rage against the dying of the light" (drama about Palp´s niece, a mix of legend & canon

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by AzureAngel2, Jul 11, 2014.

1. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    WarmNyota_SweetAyesha = An insider just for you: I imagine Chetan to look like Alec Baldwin. The current one. Not his younger self.

DarthUncle = Perhaps Krennic is too bedazzled around his former babysitter girl? Or too busy plotting and scheming his way to the top of the Empire?

Kahara = I already told Nyota of whom I am thinking when I am writing Nagina´s foster father.

As for her teaching Mara something: She feels that this girl will be a Force user of a different kind. Neither Jedi nor Sith. Something in between and free.

2. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    earlybird-obi-wan: I am always nervous with my version of Mara, because there are many brilliant ones out here. For example:

- "Teenage Rebellion" by Raissa Baiard
    - "Raised in darkness" by DarthMarly
    - "If it works" by mavjade
    - "Her still, small voice" by Mira_Jade
    and, even though the author only has begun to unfold it
    - "Mara" by DARTH_MU
    - "This little light" by Revanfan1
    and many more, including a hot bikini scene written by Sith-I-5 as far as I can remember

And therefore I am always scared to offend people.

DarthUncle likes this.
  3. Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Cowgirl Jedi 1701 Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2016
    I love your little Mara. *Gives Little Mara a big hug and a kiss*

4. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Cowgirl Jedi 1701: I will continue after the weekend. Right now I watch out for 11 kids & 3 colleagues, all sleeping.

Okay, just arrived in my city of birth and can actually update before going to bed, dear DarthUncle, earlybird-obi-wan, Kahara, WarmNyota_SweetAyesha and DarthMarly:

Chapter 26:

The news that Orson has destroyed one of my favourite spots on Chandrila makes me flop into the canopy swing. My heart is low. I force myself to remain seated and to gather my composure.

All of the trees?” I ask, my voice quavering. “Even the one right next to the Krennic farm house?”

Chetan takes in a deep breath. I can tell from his face that he is considering hard what to say next. He never speaks lightly in dire situations, but is truthful and authentic. “I know you love Agrippa's son like a little brother, but he is a villain of the worst kind.”

I wipe my nose with the palm of my right hand. “Even Orson needs a little bit of affection once in a while. He needs me.”

And you need normal people around you. Not control freaks like him.” My foster father takes my left hand. His thumb strokes soothingly over my dorsum. “Besides, do you really think that he can fend off your uncle’s new Sith apprentice?”

I let my head sink, staring at the floor boards. “There is a dark acolyte already? That was quick. Poor Dooku. It seems he was just a stand-in for somebody else.”
    During my night in Sheev's apartment I had come to know the specifics of the count's demise. It still amazes me that my uncle made Skywalker do it. But then again it is one of his specialities to corrupt others’ morals.

Your mother swears that she heard somebody in the background the last time she spoke with Sheev. Somebody who was more a machine than a being of flesh and blood. He had a sort of iron lung.”

I gaze into his kind eyes. “Perhaps Mace Windu survived his fall from the window?”

He shakes his head. “Sheev never liked that man. I would say he chose someone completely different. Someone we would never expect. He always favoured the underdogs. Folk like Gallius Rax.”

The thought of the Jakku-born youth makes my stomach roll. I dislike him more than Tarkin.

In the distance, I notice Orson leaving the ship again. He is wearing civilian clothing.

That was quick,” curses Chetan.

Please stay polite!” I beg him. “Perhaps it is because of the Asperger’s Syndrome he suffers from.”

My foster father flashes a joyless grin. “Orson has more than just one fault. Years of drug abuse have not helped.”

I hang my head and my shoulders.

If you need to talk, the door to our bed chamber will not be barred tonight,” he suggests.

I am turning forty-one tomorrow,” I protest under laughter, imagining how it would be to squeeze my oversized body between Chetan and Gita.

But you will never stop being our child,” he assures me. “And perhaps we have a present for you. One that we do not want Orson to see.”

That makes me curious. “What is it?”

You might find out in the morning. 'Til then it is a surprise. There were some delivery problems, but as soon as we heard about your arrival, we made a request.”

My foster mother standing in front of her cookery pots is a heart-warming sight for me. “How nice of you to bring our Nagina around,” says Gita Anil with a bright smile.

Her special birthday wish was... kyber crystal... clear to me. Around her, one becomes a bit of a mind reader.”

Orson looks smug while saying thus. On board he has put on a fresh new uniform. As far as I can tell, it is a gala uniform.

The statement he is making by his dress choice is overpowering. I wish that he would have been more subtle. At times he can be like a sledge hammer, driving a message in with all his might and not caring about the consequences.

While a happy Mara clings to me and the rest of my youngest foster siblings stand around me in awe, Chetan decides to pose some questions to the neighbour boy he used to know well. “So you are with the Empire now, Orson?”

Aren't we all?” His blue predatory eyes scan the face of my foster father. “When the Republic was attacked by the Jedi Order from within, only the wisdom of Sheev Palpatine saved this galaxy. Of course I serve him without question.”

Chetan has a lot to say about that, I can tell that from the way his shoulders are set, but a quick check of my face softens his ambitions. “And pray, what is your function?”

He is an engineer and networks with colleagues,” I rush to say, hoping that my foster father can decipher the undercurrents in my words.

Still buildings things, I see.” Something shifts in his eyes. “I hope you are more into architecture than weapons.”

Orson flashes Chetan a smile. “Of course,” he purrs. “We all learn from our dire experiences, don't we?”

Gita comes to the rescue. “I have a cake in the oven,” she says. “A Lamington. Why don't you make the tea water, Orson, while Nagina and I set the coffee table? Chetan, can you pluck some flowers with the children? Some fresh air would do you good.”

The prospect of sponge cake paints a real smile on Orson's features. “Yes, ma'am!” he beams and storms towards our kitchen.

Nagina?” whispers my foster father.

I take his hand and press it lightly. “Not now. Let us enjoy our reunion as long as it may last! That is my only birthday wish.”

Chetan reaches out for my right cheek and cups it, full of love. “You are right.”

A small face peeks up at me.

“Can I paint a picture for you?”

Mara's green eyes are shining bright in the afternoon sun.

Of course,” I answer.

Soon there is a little discussion among the rest of the present children about who will go plucking flowers and who will stay to produce presents for my upcoming birthday.

Two groups form and little feet run off. Chetan runs after the one that zooms outside.

Mara remains in the hall for some heart beats then she announces, “I get you some pretty flowers and some stinking nettles for Orson.”

When her red mane can no longer be seen, I find my voice again. “Any flashbacks? Home sickness for Coruscant?”

Gita shakes her head. “She has accepted the full truth of her mother's sudden demise.”

I close my eyes, but some tears flow anyway. “Good.”

Mara is strong, Nagina. You and her mother made her that.”

I hang my head. “Sheev is responsible for this. I don't know how, but I am sure of it.”

He is not behind it. I read it in his shocked eyes when he brought her here personally.”

My foster mother is good at judging the character of others. Even Sheev cannot lie to her.

It was a burglar,” she moves on. “During her night shift she caught him doing industrial espionage and theft.”

Which company?” I enquire curiously. “Did my uncle tell you?”

LiMerge.”

That name makes my throat tight. “That is his one of his pets. A holding company head-quartered on Tythe,” I mumble.

It had never occurred to me that she had been in Sheev's service. That she had been one of his night watchmen.

During the last official meeting that we had about Mara's personal development, she had told me that she had been thinking to leave the personal protection sector for a while. There was a company in the Works that would pay her three times more and she would have two evenings off per week.

Sheev showed me holos of the poor woman's corpse. It appeared that a light saber had stabbed her straight through the heart.”

My breath slows down to a minimum. “Does my uncle happen to know the name of the burglar?”

If you ever asked me about it, I was to name a man called Tholme.”

I sink down on the lowest step of the staircase that leads to the second level of the house. “A Jedi master who served in both the Stark Hyperspace War and the Clone Wars.”

Villains have minions. Hard-working people who work hard to keep their families well fed. To be able pay their rent and other bills.

“Please never, ever tell Mara!” Tears shimmer in my eyes. “Until now she has adored the Jedi order.”

Of course not,” she assures me and joins me on the stairs. “What made you think straight away it was your uncle who killed the woman?”

After a while I find the courage to tell her. “My friend at Child Protection Services informed me that babies and toddlers keep disappearing on Coruscant. All of them Force-sensitive like Mara,” I say. “As if Sheev wants to recruit an army. He is planning something horrible.”

Daughter,” Gita says to me in an urgent tone of voice. “You cannot stand up against his crimes all the time. Let it go! Live your own life! Try not to be the only light to the mighty shadow he casts.”

Orson walks around the corner, making it impossible for me to answer my foster mother. “I took the liberty of setting the coffee table in the meantime,” he announces with unhidden pride.

(To be continued!)

DarthUncle, Kahara and Chyntuck like this.
  5. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Intense discussions with Chetan & Gita. Many shocking revelations about Mara's mom. Poor thing was sucked into Sheev's machinations. Definitely there are some details Mara never needs to hear about. :eek:

LOL for Mara saying she will give Nagina pretty flowers and Orson nettles. I do love her!
    And Orson's attitude. Yikes! He's so proud of the wrong things.

Nice hints there about Palp's new acolyte. =D=

You can feel how much her foster-parents love her & how much they want her to have "normal friends."

DarthUncle, Kahara and AzureAngel2 like this.
  6. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    I just wish things would be "normal" in my home region, WarmNyota_SweetAyesha. The heavy rain falls of the past days lead to many floods all over the place:

Anyway, I am glad that you liked my new update. The story has about 8 more chapters planned and a lot of surprises waiting for you. And more of Orson´s bad attitude and the love within a foster family.

Kahara and WarmNyota_SweetAyesha like this.
  7. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Sheev sure has everything under control

Kahara and AzureAngel2 like this.
  8. Chyntuck

Chyntuck Force Ghost star 5

Jul 11, 2014
    Oooookaaaaay, I finally caught up with this amazing story. What a ride it's been! The Sheev/Nagina and Orson/Nagina relationships have to be among the creepiest things I've read on these boards -- yes, in both cases they are people who truly care for each other in their own way, but sheesh! These are two abusive, hyper-controlling dudes who think that they're entitled to take over and direct someone's life.

I loved the moment when Nagina came out of her depression and told herself "I'm a Palpatine, I'm going to act like a Palpatine". Krennic will never really know what hit him, will he? She's really good at doing things just under his nose without him noticing and if she's going back to Lothal, there might be a person or two or three we know who will benefit from her presence.

I also loved how you made her friends with all sorts of unsavoury types of the GFFA: Aurra Sing, Boba Fett, Xizor... Being Sheev's niece, of course she'd have friends like that, as strange as it may seem. I wonder what information Boba will be able to dig up about Galen Erso, and how that information will come in useful to someone at some point in the future... but I'm getting ahead of myself. For now, I'll just wait and see what happens with the latest revelation about the death of Mara's mother. Why would Tholme do that?

(As you know from your other story, with which I also need to catch up, I'm not a regular reader and reviewer, but I'll do my best to keep up in the coming months!)

9. DarthUncle

DarthUncle Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 20, 2005
    Very well said, and I sniggered at that bit about the flowers from Mara too!

Hm, are you implying Tholme was trying to get at what was behind the company? I am sad for how Mara's mother, like so many others, got pulled into the net there, and the cost to little Mara. I sure hope she ends differently than the Mara Jade we knew before (I think little of the NJO in general, and dislike Mara's end, but also shudder to think how this little girl would be turned into the Emperor's hand).

10. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    earlybird-obi-wan: Not all the time, no. And surely not en detail. But he has backup plans for Nagina.

Chyntuck: Your comment makes me feel very blessed right now. Thank you!

It is difficult writing Sheev and Orson, but I have fun doing so. Nagina also loves them in return, even though they fill her up with despair most of the time.

And she likes her unusual friends just as they are.

DarthUncle: Tholme simply made an investigation at the LiMerge building and Mara´s mother was at the wrong end of a light saber out of a sudden. This is how things go at time when there is a Sith hunt going on.

As for Mara, I think hard of what to do next. But I also do not want her to end up as a Sith. But she has no wish to turn into a Jedi either. She will be something very new...

11. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    A new update for my main Nagina story.

Please enjoy reading, DarthUncle, Kahara, earlybird-obi-wan, WarmNyota_SweetAyesha & Darth Gangrenous.

As for DarthMarly, Cowgirl Jedi 1701 & Chyntuck: take you time to read, answer and comment! NO hurry and no worries, please!

(Still Chapter 26)

As I lie down on the bed to rest a bit, Bathseba politely knocks against the window. I get up to let her in and we huddle down on the bed together. She stretches out her wings and bathes me in her healing power.

Thank you,” I whisper as softly as a prayer, a tear rolling from my right eye.

She blinks in quick succession, love shining in her avian eyes.

I remember an ancient text that I once came across in my uncle's library on Coruscant.

Love is patient and is kind; love doesn't envy. Love doesn't brag, is not proud, doesn't behave itself inappropriately, doesn't seek its own way, is not provoked, takes no account of evil; doesn't rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.”

The fact is that I love Sheev despite all that happened. Even have a place in my heart for Orson.

More and more tears come forth.

Bathseba starts to make sounds of comfort.

I know what you did for me.” I sniffle. “You left the temple. Don't you know that I am familiar with the legend, too? You are the last convor of Jedha. Now the temple of the Whills is doomed. And with it the crystals, the guardians and the people.”

The animal looks at me serenely.

They say that there is no death, but the Force. The road to death can be hard and painful, though.”

Unblinking, the pair of ancient eyes stares back at me.

I do believe in the Force, oh I do. But I am a weak human being. Neither an initiate of the Whills nor a trained Jedi knight.”

There is no reproach, just a knowing glance.

I am afraid all the time, Bathseba. If I could, then I would just run away. Into the Unknown Regions, and never come back. But there is no hiding from Sheev. He knows exactly where I am all the time. Our souls are synchronised after the incident in the wine cellar.”

She listens in complete silence.

Death is the only means to sever the bond between us,” I sob, overwhelmed by emotions.

The bird gazes on.

But I am not ready to die yet. I just meet Lor. He is so wonderful. After Barin died, I thought I would never learn to care for any man again. Even lost myself in depression. But I had my work and constantly sought ways to make amends for Sheev.” I place a hand on my fast-beating heart. “To see Lor walk out of my home tears me apart every time. I need to be so strong for him.”

Bathseba places one of her wings directly on my face, covering my eyes.
    I can't sleep,” I protest, for there are so many other things I would like to tell her.

Soft feathers press against my skin and an unprecedented tiredness washes me away.

When I wake up again, it is already dark outside and the window is wide open. The curtains move lightly in the evening wind.

Orson sits next to me on the bed, giving his best to keep a respectful distance. “I did not dare to wake you, so I let you sleep on,” he explains.

How long have you been watching me?”

He switches on the night lamp. “I came back just now. That animal is worse than a clawbird I once came across on Geonosis.”

That makes me curious. “Geonosis? Whatever got you to that inhospitable place?”

His counter-question is no surprise to me. “Would you like to join us for dinner?”

I smile at his attempt to mask the fact that I have come too close to a secret concerning his beloved project. “Sure,” I say.

He helps me to get up. “Would you like to put on something new?”

You cannot stand seeing me in this outfit, right?”

The red sash reminds me too much of Lyra Erso, Galen's wife. She is almost as religious as you are.”

There is a spark in his eyes that makes me shiver. “You don't like her very much, do you?”

Let us say she is a constant distraction for her husband.” He makes a face. “It could very well be that she runs the risk of coming under fire one day.”

I crook my head. “Orson, it sounds like you want to shoot her.”

Oh, do not worry! I have men who can do that for me.”

Worry freezes me to the spot. “She is a civilian, not an enemy of the state.”

Ina.” He places his hands on my shoulders. “Do not worry about other people all the time! It will cause you ugly worry lines.”

I know about the trees,” I prompt.

Ah, your fosters told you.” He smirks. “I am sorry that I eradicated your favourite apple tree that day, too.”

This is all that you have to say about the matter? That you are sorry?”

He leans forward and plants a kiss on my brow. “In this case I really am. It was a proud tree. In spring it had the loveliest blossoms of them all. In its shade you read me my first fairy tales, my first adventure stories.”

There is laughter from outside. Familiar laughter of a voice that I heard months ago.

We both storm towards the window.

No!” complaints Orson. “This was not the deal that we made! She said it would be an informal family dinner.”

But that is my family down there on the lawn.” I clap into my hands enthusiastically, counting two dozen faces that are dear to me.

Tonight we are going to celebrate past midnight, it seems, and therefore straight into my birthday.

Belch? She invited frecking Berch Teller?” Orson gurgles.

Don't worry!” I pat his shoulder. “I won't let him beat you up ever again.”

Nagina, your uncle will not sanction this party.”

Then call him right now and tell him that he can come, too, if he dares.”

12. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    OOoh, a not so subtle threat against Lyra [face_worried] and love Nagina's confidings about Lor. I really am happy she has a second chance of happiness. :)

DarthUncle, AzureAngel2 and Kahara like this.
  13. DARTH_MU

DARTH_MU Jedi Master star 4

Feb 9, 2005
    I just want to announce that I'm reading this too.
    So... Bathseba, same species as Vergere?
    Oh Lyra... She wore a Jedi Knight robe in Rogue One.

Edit: So... Uncle Sheev... Will he attend as Emperor Palpatine, or Lord Sidious?

14. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    LOL and :p if Bathseba is the same species as Vergere, I get better vibes off Bathseba. Not sneaky, more empathetic. @};-

DarthUncle, Kahara and AzureAngel2 like this.
  15. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
  16. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    WarmNyota_SweetAyesha: I will not spoiler you!

DARTH_MU: Bathseba is but a humble convor still and it is nothing like Vengere at all. But I must confess that a certain Disney princess influenced me by creating her:

As for Lyra, she does not wear a Jedi robe, but that red scarf that also the guardians of the Whills - such as Chirut. My source is a "Rouge One" book with beautiful illustrations.

earlybird-obi-wan: Me, too!

17. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Here we are again DarthUncle (before I eat the rest of my tarte flambée AND hang up the third washing for today, which proves that I am totally not a good Catholic girl!), Kahara, WarmNyota_SweetAyesha, DarthMarly & DARTH_MU:

Chapter 27:

When we walk downstairs my foster siblings are still busy decorating the place. The only difference is that their numbers rose profoundly while I was in bed.

The entire galaxy seems to have gathered in here since I went upstairs to wake you up,” hisses Orson.

I bite into my cheeks.

It is known that he has a reputation as a party animal, but he clearly sucks at family gatherings.

The barn is going to be a hotel for the next days.” Chetan smiles. “The boathouse and the garden shed will also be occupied. So you will need to squeeze in with Mara for the time being, I am afraid.”

He does not mention where he intends to put Orson, who looks remote, even hostile.

When did you manage all of that, dad?” I throw in.

I made some holonet calls right after...” He glares at my Imperial guardian. “Well, let's say that my special bird brought us the news two nights ago.”

Before Orson can say something offensive about Mara's Force sensitivity, a tall man with dark hair and a feather duster steps into his way.

Director Krennic,” my foster brother says, and gives Orson a military greeting.

Captain Teller.”

Berch!” I squeak and rush into his open arms.

Nagina.” He presses a kiss on top of my head. “It just seems a couple of days ago that we have met with Ahetnigac and Milow at the club.”

For some reason Orson gets unsettled. He always looks pitiful when caught red handed. Had he been stalking me on Coruscant? Even before he officially returned into my life?

May I?” asks another voice, that I recognize without any trouble.

Berch releases me and I cling to the next male chest. It belongs to another giant.

Oh, Drav!” I sniff as strong, yet wiry arms wrap around me with a gentleness seldom reserved for other beings.

Draven,” Orson remarks, cold as ice.

Krennic,” answers my second foster brother in a similar frosty tone.

This seems to be an ISB gathering. Are you sure that this is but a family celebration in Nagina's honour? Let me check that with Coruscant.”

Before Orson can continue to rant, my foster-mother enters the scene. Gita is wearing her favourite kitchen apron and has the Twi'lek twin clinging to her. “I need help with the oven!”

Without warning, my stomach grumbles like that of a Wookie.

Glad to see that some things never change,” laughs Berch.

More of my older foster siblings gather around me.

Orson, would you be so kind? You are such an asset in the kitchen,” Gita calls, while I drown in a sea of kisses, hugs and kind words.

None of my foster siblings has had a happy childhood until Child Care Services sent them to Gita and Chetan Anil. They managed the impossible. They turned all of us into social beings with a purpose in life. All accept one.

It still pains me to think of 'Bay', born as Baydo Chasdy. He is doing time in prison for being a con man and forger. Recently, he had been moved to the planet Wobani. The working camp there is known for its cruelty.

Crix brought the entire matter to my attention about six weeks ago, when making research for one of his missions.

I had tried to talk to Sheev about it, but he had told me that 'Prisoner 1827' was not his concern. My foster brother had angered the wrong people with his last con.

With no warning, Mara clings around my legs, almost making me lose my balance. “Want a shortbread finger?” she asks, trying to look innocent.

Of course she feels my inner distress. More than anybody else in my room.

I pat her head. “Please get me the entire plate and we share!”

Grinning, Dravits approaches. He is a joyous mood and that is seldom for him. Having served as a child soldier has made him hard and unapproachable for most people. Only among us he shows his true feelings. He can be very compassionate in the things he believes in.

Berch, a loveable prankster, joins the three of us.

Soon we all are engaged in a nice conversation.

Mara squeezes against me like a Loth-cat and I pick her up, hugging her against my chest. She is still but a fly weight as they would say in boxing. Yet mentally she has grown immensely the past weeks. It is all in her bright eyes.

The demanding tunes of a piano cause all conversations in the living-room to stop.

(To be continued!)

18. DARTH_MU

DARTH_MU Jedi Master star 4

Feb 9, 2005
    Ah, Family gathering.
    Well, at least everyone showed up, and all of them cares deep enough to do so.
    And Nagina knows Mara!
    Hopefully Nagina will have a good time.
    If Orson doesn't ruin everything.
    I don't think I like Orson very much.

Kahara, DarthUncle and AzureAngel2 like this.
  19. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    DARTH_MU if you want to be spoilered before reading Chapter 27, you could read

Vignette 18:

Title:“Go gentle, a Nagina vignette

Summary: A Twi'lek art student, who has side job as a night club dancer, comes home for a large family party. It is a reunion she has been looking forward to, especially since Sheev Palpatine made himself Emperor. But there is a man, who is not welcome at the party. Someone who is not family and never will be. He is worse than a notorious stalker.

Time frame: The story takes place about 15 days after the events of RotS.

Planet of choice: Chandrila

But you can also wait until next weekend. O:)

DarthUncle likes this.
  20. DarthUncle

DarthUncle Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 20, 2005
    Heh, looks like Orson is going to continue not being hapy with his assigned task, and worse, making it less enjoyable for Nagina too! Heh, I guess Gita thought so too - though I guess Orson can indeed cook (he did prepare stuff when they were on Scarif, didn't he?)

Kahara and AzureAngel2 like this.
  21. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Lovely sibling greetings by Berch and Dravits. Yeah, I guess you could say Orson is totally unpopular in that household [face_laugh] :p except for Nagina [face_thinking] She is able to be sympathetic where her foster brothers would be extremely happy if he never showed up again.

Kahara, DarthUncle and AzureAngel2 like this.
  22. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    DarthUncle: How observant of you. Yes, Orson is very angry, but fortunately he is but a human being and no Sith spawn. And to your Scarif question: yes, he can cook! This is also why Sheev chose him. Nagina is a junk-food slave and chocolate lover. When her first husband Barin was still alive, he took good care of her also in the food department.

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha: They would kill Orson any time, but Nagina would be totally against such a harsh solution. As a Naboo she believes in life-long learning and the good core of every being.

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha likes this.
  23. Chyntuck

Chyntuck Force Ghost star 5

Jul 11, 2014
    Sheesh, Orson is such a creep. He's literally stalking Nagina, and she still manages to find love for him in her heart. She's a much better person than he ever deserves to have anywhere near him.

This is something of an awkward family reunion, isn't it? Draven vs Krennic, trying not to make sparks fly... And still, again, Nagina manages to enjoy the company. I can understand why she has grown so attached to her convor. It's the only "person" in her life who is thoroughly non-judgemental -- together with little Mara of course, but even with Mara Nagina has to fear that she will discover the truth.

24. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Your kind & wise comment is very much appreciated, Chyntuck.

Unfortunately, I lack words today. After a wonderful "Long Night of the Museums 2017" the sudden demise of my former best friend hit me very hard. I need a break & to take care of some friends who are even more devastated than I am.

25. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    AzureAngel2 - accept my deep heartfelt condolences @};- @};- and know you will be much-missed with your Nagina-esque sunny self. [:D] :D