main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ragnarok Online

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by SithDewd, May 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SithDewd

SithDewd Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2000
    Anyone else play? Ragnarok is an MMORPG that is currenlty in open beta and free to play. I have been playing since saturday and like the game quite a bit... Anyway I was wondering if anyone here plays. Once our levels get high enough we could maybe start our own JCC Guild...

The client is free to download and is free to play while it is in open beta. Get it from here:
    Official Site
    The download may take a while since the server is experiencing a lot of activity.

2. Obi_Wan_01

Obi_Wan_01 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 17, 2001
    Yes, I do play it, but right now it's not working with this new update.

Error! [face_plain]

Well, I dunno If I screwed up with my Mage... so I need some advice from someone.
    Hey! Do you know how many maximum Skill points you can get?

3. SithDewd

SithDewd Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2000
    I am not really sure... You are better off checking here...
    GameFaqs FAQ Drag and Drop the link...

4. Nai

Nai Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    I thought it was pretty neat for the first few days when I tried it over a year ago, but the nonstop killstealing and ninja looting quickly grated on my nerves. Then there's the fact that it was basically nothing but mindless hack and slash in a paper thin window dressing of a world. In my experience, the Koreans just aren't that great at making MMORPGs.

5. Jedi_Jason5001

Jedi_Jason5001 Jedi Master star 3

Nov 30, 2001
    what, exactly, is this Ragnarok? is it a doomsday kind of thing? fire and ice and brimstone? I'm not exactly familiar at all with morphs or whatever it is they are, I'm afraid. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.