main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA Raiders of the Lost Ark on the Big Screen!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by DarthZemog, May 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthZemog

DarthZemog Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    Wow, this place is total deadsville! Well here is something that may spark some interest. The local downtown theater here in Chico the El Rey is going to be showing Raiders of the Lost Ark on the big screen all weekend long. That's right, the original and best Indiana Jones movie back on the big screen and for only $5 too!!! I'm planning on going to see the 8pm show this Friday night, (tomorrow for all you slow people) and anyone is welcome to make the drive up and join me and my buddies! If you can't make it tomorrow, don't worry you have 2 more days and 6 more movie times to try and catch Dr. Jones!

Anyway, here is the link for the El Rey and Raiders: Raiders of the Lost Ark

If you plan on making the drive up for tomorrow, let me know, either here, pm, phone, carrier pigeon and we can hook up at the theater.

Later,
    DZ

2. TaintedJedi

TaintedJedi Jedi Master star 4

Mar 2, 2004
    [image=http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/7148/232980-jar_jar_binks_large.jpeg]

Jar Jar approves.

...And so do i.

-TJ

p.s. would love to check this out, but i just cant justify driving that far!!!! =(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.