main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends %Rainy%--Padawan Qui-Gon, Master Dooku-- angst, adventure, humor. --NEW 1/22--

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Charmisjess, Jun 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Charmisjess

Charmisjess Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 31, 2003
    Whoa. Finishing up this last chapter almost stole away my precious sanity. :_| [face_tired] I'm not sure if I like how it turned out, but I'm just being discouraged in general, so I dunno. *sigh*
    I hope you guys like it though! ^^ We get a lil' angsty in this chapter...so, without further ado...

Chapter Four: Because You Never See It Coming
    ~*~

Dooku was to his feet before his mind had fully registered the scream.

Around him, the room was only a smear of color as the Master stepped into the hot current of the force. It was as if his perceptions widened and split, until now he could feel, instead of seeing, the things around him. The panicky minds of the screaming guests buzzed in his ears. Beside him, Qui-Gon was a bright green glow. He stretched out further, deeper...

Ah. There.

In the gardens.

The signature of mortal fear was jarringly cold against the warm flutter of the party. He moved.

He didn?t need to say anything to Qui-Gon, the boy always knew, and he could trust him to react accordingly. He raced on, toward the entranceway, near to the gardens, where the sound of the blaster fire seemed to be coming from.

?Master! Destroyers!? Qui-Gon ducked into a roll just in time to miss the barrage of fire that zipped over his head. When he sprang back upright, his saber was out and whirling.

Dooku saw them; five circular droids, each grime-gray, top-of-the-line killing machines. He felt the briefest stab of disappointment of the sight of them. Yes, these were lethal monsters in their own right, but fighting against droids was just so mundane. It wasn?t very elegant sport, at least. Parry, deflect, and then aim an off blaster bolt back at the thing until it finally exploded. You didn?t get to even hit it with your lightsaber.

However, Dooku was abruptly forced to reconsider his position on droid battles as a blast whistled holes through his robes. Well, then. He swore, ignited his saber, and moved forward. The droids whirled to face him.

Behind him, he could hear the terrified guests. Dooku had to suppress a smile. He always did prefer an audience.

But enough exposition. He stepped into the sudden rain storm of blaster fire with casual grace. Now matters get interesting.

His lightsaber blurred in his grip as he deflected bolt after bolt. To his surprise, the droids continued to move. He and Qui-Gon were unmatchably quick, but their deflections didn?t seemed to be effecting the droids in the least. If this kept up, the droids would be on top of them in mere minutes. They would have them by sheer number. As they drew nearer, Dooku noticed a bluish flicker around their frames that looked ominously like a blast shield.

The droids closed in, circling around them, peppering them with shots from all sides. Dooku could feel himself starting to sweat as he struggled to keep up with the intense crossfire. Qui-Gon moved closer to him, until they were fighting back-to-back, each covering the others flank.

Qui-Gon tilted his head toward him, his boyish face looking grim.?We can?t keep this up!? he paused, ducking his saber to catch a bolt aimed at his knees. ?With all this bouncing around, someone?s going to get hit!?

Dooku?s eyes narrowed. He had nearly forgotten about the innocent bystanders. Alright. It was time for plan two. So he would get to hit something with his lightsaber after all. ?Change of tactic, Padawan! Ignore the blaster fire! Stop them at the source!?

This seemed to be what the boy had been waiting for. They jumped at the droids themselves, this time. Together.

Qui-Gon was orbiting him like an eccentric moon, spinning out above and around with his acrobatic form. As the boy leapt high, Dooku struck low, coiling his unusual blade into the middle of the first droid, while Qui-Gon decapitated the next. They were smoke and wind, cat and bird.

As Dooku clipped away a metal arm, he started to feel the effortless fun of this seep back into him. The easy rhythm of fighting alongside Qui-G

2. Layren

Layren Jedi Master star 5

Oct 28, 2003
    Poor Qui-Gon ....I could really feel for him in that update! One minute, talking with someone... and the next they drop dead! I don't think I could imagine how that would feel and Jedi have to deal with that on a regular basis. Dooku's faith in QUi-Gon is so wonderful!

A most excellent update!

3. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    Ohhhh wonderful lesson there Dooku taught Qui. Well not truly a lesson, but an eye opener that he might have not truly realized himself. Qui never does see it coming... :(

Great work! [face_love] Dooku was juz sooo great in this chapter! ;) Sounding like a bloody parent! [face_laugh]

4. JOINME

JOINME Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 25, 2005
    Charmisjess, you are an amazing writer! *bows*

I was delighted to find this fic, I'm always interested to read a Dooku/Qui-Gon fic, there aren't enough of them. This has me hooked! The humour, the drama, the mystery.. It's fantastic!

I love your characterisation of Dooku, and Qui-Gon's conversation with the princess.. [face_laugh]

A ?real live one,? as opposed to the stuffed ones on display in museums? Qui-Gon thought darkly. [face_laugh]

I also love the banter between Dooku and Qui-Gon, you write a young rebellious Qui so well! :)

Only Qui-Gon Jinn could make kneeling in submission seem like open rebellion. [face_laugh]

Also the end part was really beautifully written, Qui-Gon trying to deal with the death, and death in general..Dooku getting right to the core of the problem..

?You never see it coming, do you?? Such an acute assessement! Yet really sad in a way. When you think of Anakin.. :(

This is an amazing fic! Please, do PM me when you update, if its not too much trouble! [:D]

5. maychorian

maychorian Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 7, 2005
    Only Qui-Gon Jinn could make kneeling in submission seem like open rebellion.

Just grand! I really enjoyed that.

I loved seeing this through Dooku's perspective. How much he enjoyed having Qui-Gon beside him in a fight, and his irritation with the young one's compassion. And how he just couldn't help chasing after him. :D He's a good teacher, if a bit unorthodox--his absolutely faith in Qui-Gon's future greatness was touching. And I like the hints of too much emotion from Dooku. Great foreshadowing.

The last line was just splendid.

6. dianethx

dianethx Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 1, 2002
    I loved the way you wrote Dooku. He seems elegant and annoyed at the same time and, although I wasn't happy with the way he treaded Qui-Gon, I thought you did him justice.

Loved that Qui-Gon's kneeling in submission could be seen as defiance. Good for him!

Good job.

7. Charmisjess

Jul 31, 2003
    [:D] :_| I love you guys!!!!!

Laurie: Awww, why thank you my lovely Laurie friend! :) Yeah, Quigs is having a tough time. And things are about to get super worse. *evil cackle*

Kyn! No, *sigh* he doesn't. Poor guy. *snuggles him and Dook both* And I'm glad you like my Dook, as always, you are the Master of Dook, *bows* so your approval is held in high regard. :)

JOINME: Awwww [face_blush] thank you! You are wonderful! ^_^ This is definitely my pet fic at the moment, *lol, pets it* so I really appreciate the kind words. Yep, I can PM, I'd be happy to!

maychorian: Oh man, thanks!! Yeah, I had to write this chapter in Dook's perspective...I try to write part by part back and forth between Qui and Dook's POV--but whenever I get into Dooku's head I tend to get lodged there for quite a while. :) He's sticky like that.

dianethx: Yeah, I can't see Qui-Gon taking crap from anyone. ;) Not even Dooku. Thanks for reading! :)

Okay, as for an update, hopefully soon! I have the next chapter mapped out, but kinda in a funk, so we'll see. I won't abandon this, though, thank you guys so much for sticking with me. :)@};-

8. moonwashedrose

moonwashedrose Jedi Youngling

Aug 14, 2005
    This is such a great story! Wow!

Ha ha, Qui-Gon the rebel. :D and I always wanted to read a Dooku/Qui-Gon story!
    I can just picture Dooku.

Update soon! :D

9. Charmisjess

Jul 31, 2003
    moonwashedrose: Thanks! :D I'm glad you're liking this! Yeah, Qui-Gon and Dooku rock...they never get enough stories. ^^ Oh, man, and I love your sig. quote! Awesome! ^^

Okay, as far as updates go, it'll be soonish. I'm not, after all, dropping this fic as the angsty idea was at first. Life is starting to settle down again, so should be all good. Again, thanks for sticking with me. :) I have no idea why I'm typing this in blue. I guess it's a Rainy color. Haha. Rainy. *shakes head* Good times, people, good times.

~Jess [face_good_luck]

10. Princess_Arulmozhi

Princess_Arulmozhi Jedi Master star 4

Nov 16, 2004
    <showers @};- on Jess> Fie on real life, my dear. Get back to the wonderful world of Qui and Dook again. I love this fic, and don't you dare abandon it!!!

To come back to this post...

?Don?t be idiotic, you?re going to be excellent.? Dooku snapped abruptly, before Qui-Gon had even finished speaking. It wasn?t a feel-good mantra, or a fatherly saying. Dooku believed it with passion. He believed it more than he had believed anything in his life. He knew from the start that Qui-Gon was going to be great. He was going to change the galaxy. He was sure.

Ah, that's the great Dook all over. I don't think he ever said anything for the heck of it. And oh, did Qui ever change the galaxy...

Marvelous, marvelous. And that part where Qui-Gon kneels... :D

Wondefuljob.

11. Charmisjess

Jul 31, 2003
    I haven't given up!! I promise! lol, yes, I know, it's November, and that whole deal with the two months since a post...but it really will be soon. Life has just been absolutely insane. Thanks for sticking with me, I appreciate you guys so much. [:D]

12. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    Hey! [:D] Glad to hear you're still alive and kicking! :D We'll be waiting patiently :D Take it easy and glad to hear from ya!

13. Charmisjess

Jul 31, 2003
    Hey, thanks Kyn, you're always so great and supportive to me. :) It means a lot that you still stick with my work.

14. Charmisjess

Jul 31, 2003
    *shuffles in* hem. [face_blush] Well, three months later, I finally have a post! If I have any uh, readers left after all this while, that is... [face_worried]

But, here you are!! Again, *so* sorry for the long wait, I just finished my first semester of college, so the writing has been a little behind resultingly. Thanks so much to those of you who have kept with me through all of this. I very much intend to eventually finish this, and you guys should have another update soon. :)

[face_good_luck]

Dooku dressed quietly in the early morning light. He imagined, almost, that the sky looked just a bit lighter, but upon opening the blinds he could see that the rain was still coming down as hard as ever. Of course. Tying his dark hair back, he moodily yanked the curtain back over the window with the force. He was growing terribly weary of looking at rain.

He swished into the common area, and found Qui-Gon, dangling upside down off the couch. Dooku stopped. He had to look again.

His Padawan was clad only in his sleep pants, and had loosely draped himself over the arm of the sofa so that his head and shoulders hung upside down. He had a jar of jam resting on his bare stomach, a bit of toast and a butter knife clutched loosely in his hands. Dooku watched, horrified, as Qui-Gon stuck the knife into the jam, spread it over a small portion of his toast, and then bit off the jelly. He chewed happily, and slapped more jam over the place he had bitten before. He took another bite.

Dooku felt himself starting to twitch. Qui-Gon was double-dipping to an extraordinary degree, contaminating the jam with his crumbs and germs, getting the couch sticky, and about to break his neck. He had managed to strike nearly all of Dooku?s pet peeves in a single moment. The Master took a breath, preparing himself to pour out his wrath on the boy...

But then Qui-Gon suddenly seem to realize he was there, for he glanced up and smiled at him sheepishly. Dooku noticed for the first time a little mark on the boy?s cheek where a splash of energy from one of last night?s attack droid?s bolts had caught him. There was just a small burn, a tiny, insignificant reminder of how closely fate brushed him. It could have so easily been his head. Involuntarily, Dooku shivered. Just a flinch away.

That would be it, wouldn?t it? That would be the moment where it all whirled together, where the horrible irony of it all came crashing down on him, blowing him away into the abyss. To be honest, he cared for the boy, cared for him far too much. Qui-Gon was like his own child. He would be destroyed to lose him. After everything, all of Dooku?s cold logic, planning, his control, at heart he had been felled by such a petty, human thing as affection. He realized that Qui-Gon was a very exploitable weakness.

Dooku blinked. He looked at the mark again. He had talked about death so confidently last night. Ironic. It had really been so close.

Qui-Gon shifted uncomfortably under the Master?s stare. ?Good morning, Master.? He steadied the jar on his stomach. ?Ah, would you like some toast??

Dooku returned to the moment with a slight jolt. ?No...no thank you.? He watched Qui-Gon regard him from the couch. ?Qui-Gon...you?re...? he swallowed. ?you?re completely contaminating the jam, you know.?

?Oh.? Qui-Gon studied the jar for a moment, then turned his eyes back to Dooku. ?Am I??

?Yes...you...? Dooku felt the resolution draining out of him as he walked over toward the other side of the couch. ?...double-dipping, that?s really...really quite disgusting, Qui-Gon, I wish you wouldn?t...? His core of purpose completely evaporated as he sank into the seat next to Qui-Gon?s legs. Let the boy have his germ-ridden jam and eat it upside down. In the cosmic force, it really didn?t matter.

?Did you want some?? Qui-Gon asked quickly, straightening up. He held out the jar to Dooku. ?It?s...really good...?

?Ah...? Dooku eyed the sticky jar with a slightly inclined eyebrow. ?...no, no, thank you.?

Awkward silence.

?So...? Qui-Gon be

15. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    I know what I'd tell the youth to do! Clean up his mess and then shower! [face_laugh]

Welcome back girl! ;) Fear not... I've also been negligent on my fic [face_blush] I need to wrap that puppy up...it only has a couple of posties left.

Loved this chapter :D Dooku fixing to go all regal on the boy and then remembers the combat and near plausible death.

Great work D:

16. Layren

Layren Jedi Master star 5

Oct 28, 2003
    YAY an Update!!! Oooooooooooh lol @ Qui with the jam :p Silly Quigs -- that's terrible manners :p

Great post dear! I can't wait for the rest!

17. Charmisjess

Jul 31, 2003
    Kyn: lolol, yeah...oh, and I love the use of the term "all regal." ^^ *huggles* Thats such a Dook word, and that's exactly what I was trying to get across.
    Thanks for continuing to stick with this crazy fic!

Laurie: Yes, Qui and his manners. ^^ Thanks for reading!!

18. leia_naberrie

leia_naberrie Jedi Master star 4

Sep 10, 2002
    After reading 'Lightsabre through his neck', I knew I would have to hunt down all your Dooku stories. It's really not fair you know - you write very well and I have so many stories that I'm already following.... :(

Anyway...

For all his grace and dignity, Qui-Gon simply wasn?t an indoor creature. Which was a pity, because he cleaned up so well. He would make a perfect diplomat to kings, or a representative of the Jedi to the Senate with his smooth subtly. And could he argue!

LOL! Very good characterization of not only Qui-Gon but Dooku's perception of the boy. I really like the way you've written both of them, seperately and together. I've always found the usual cold!Dooku/abused!Qui-Gon fics not only boring, but frankly unbelievable. You write them like Marnie, which is about the highest compliment I can ever pay a Dooku writer. I can't understand how I've missed your work.

Dooku barely resisted rolling his eyes. He forced himself to smile, or, at the least, grimace painfully, and nodded at her.
    He pondered through exactly what phrase would best defame, belittle and deflate the arrogant buffoons that so often crossed his path. Words could be as elegant weapons as lightsabers, if used properly.

LOL! Typical Dooku. It's amazing really, how an endearing grouchiness in the Jedi Dooku evolves so naturally into the sardonic nature in the Sith Dooku.

I've just finished up the very first post and like I said, it might take me a while to come up with speed. But you've found yourself a new fan in me! :)

19. Charmisjess

Jul 31, 2003
    Awwww, thank you so much! Not only have you made my day, seriously, that you would compare my work to the great Marnie is like the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me. :_| [:D] Marnie is the reason I'm writing Qui-Gon/Dook, she was my mentor, of sorts, helped me do my first Dook story and really effected my work profoundly.

Aw, I'm so glad you're liking my take on their relationship. Sometimes I'm afraid I write them a bit gratuitously, but Dook needs the love so bad, and poor Qui-Gon is just so much fun to write, I can't help myself. :)

Anyway, thank you so much for your support! I'm glad to have found a fan in you, I've heard good things about you on these boards before, though I don't think I've ever read one of your fics yet.. (the saga boards terrify me, I usually lurk about here ;))

20. leia_naberrie

Sep 10, 2002
    Still catching up... sorry :(

LOL @ Fortin hugging Dooku. Yep, can't see our Count being the touchy feely type. that had got to be awkward. ;)

in spite of the man?s slender build he seemed strangely corporeal against all the meaningless glass and glamour of the party.

I like that. Very hard to explain - the dangers of over-analyzing beauty and all that ;) - but there's a way you used the words, to express a metaphor without doing so directly - that's really excellent writing. =D=

Fortin had insisted on sitting the Jedi in the seats right next to him, as a toddler might set up his favorite toys beside him at meal.

LOL! I don't know if I'll regret this later in the course of the story, but I'm loving Fortin's character.

Of course, Dooku noticed immediately when Qui-Gon?s table manners faltered for an instant, but sat idly by and allowed his padawan to be talked to death by this strange creature.
    A ?real live one,? as opposed to the stuffed ones on display in museums? Qui-Gon thought darkly.

I really like Qui-Gon's 'voice'. It's so adolescent, yet there are still shades of that empathy and unorthodox thinking that's recognizable in the character that Neeson played in Episode 1.

?You?re going to want to keep an eye on her, because she really wants to kill your Master. You too, come to think of it.?
    ?You?re going to want to keep an eye on her, because she really wants to kill your Master. You too, come to think of it.?

ROTFLMAO! Is this girl for real? I'm dying here! [face_laugh] :eek:
    An encounter with someone like her is bound to scar a young Jedi boy for life. I mean - QG was glad to be around someone 'normal' his own age. Can you imagine the effect that'll have on his pysche if he really comes to believe that [Tak] this is how normal people are! :eek: [face_laugh]

Another fantastic read, my dear. [:D] Hope you don't mind if I take this slowly. Darth real life never lets up. I'll pretend that this is a conscious choice though and that I'm deliberately savouring it - like fine wine. :)

21. leia_naberrie

Sep 10, 2002
    Still catching up...

I loved Dooku's 'battle meditation' as he tried to pinpoint the source of the attack. Nice that Qui-Gon was an (earthy) green glow. He's so solid. :)

Behind him, he could hear the terrified guests. Dooku had to suppress a smile. He always did prefer an audience.
    But enough exposition. He stepped into the sudden rain storm of blaster fire with casual grace. Now matters get interesting.

Ah. Some things never change. :D

A death with no motive to deem murder, no mistake to call accident, no evidence to suggest suicide. It simply didn?t add up.

All the elements of an excellent mystery. [face_devil]

Why had Tormarius been sneaking out of the party in the first place?

I actually thought he was running away from Albino Lady. [face_thinking] I wonder - does she have something to do with all this? The Princess says she's not very smart - but then again, neither is the Princess. [face_mischief]

What he really ought to do was forget about his Padawan, get a good night?s rest, and worry about all of this in the morning.
    As if that would honestly ever happen.
    Dooku got up and headed out the door.

Awwwwww... [face_love]

The midnight, impromptu sparring session to force the mission, pain, frustration, girl, whatever it was out of his system in the purest way that he knew.

They're so alike, even when they don't think so. You're writing them brilliantly. =D=

Qui-Gon knelt on the floor before Dooku. He lowered his eyes a little, and bowed his head in the traditional admonished Padawan pose.
    Only Qui-Gon Jinn could make kneeling in submission seem like open rebellion.

LOL! Is this from the Marnie-verse? Because I remember it from her 'Redemption' and yes, he does do it to annoy! LOL! And please, can I quote that 'open rebellion' bit in my signature?

?And, you know, I liked Tomarius.?
    Yes, he did. I remember. :( I love the way QG started talking while they sparred. I love their whole relationship. It's not all warm and fuzzy but it's far nicer than QG/OB or OB/AN - at least in my opinion - as Master/Apprentice.

?I think I see your problem. With your defense form, and with the problem of death. It?s your compassion.? He suddenly lashed out toward Qui-Gon?s face. Qui-Gon flinched with surprise, but Dooku didn?t hit him. He only nodded. ?You never see it coming, do you??

And that was how he died. :(

---

all caught up now. The last bit was too short. :( And I thought it was hilarous how Qui-Gon managed to strike nearly all of Dooku?s pet peeves in a single moment. [face_laugh] I can certainly imagine Dooku as a finicky man. It's touching how he cares so much for QG.

Ah! Now that I'm all caught up, I'll have to wait for updates like everyone else! [Anakin]It's not fair![/Anakin]

22. Charmisjess

Jul 31, 2003
    :D I promise, I am so close to being done with the next part! Like a few days more!

23. Charmisjess

Jul 31, 2003
    Haha, or, you know, I could update now! [face_batting]

Again, I want to thank my readers for sticking with me on this fic. Things should be starting to really move along, plotwise, so I anticipate less time between posts. :D Yes.

~*~

But further dialogue was cut off by the echo of a doorchime.

Qui-Gon looked up at Dooku.

Dooku looked down at Qui-Gon. ?Is that...?

?...for you?? Qui-Gon finished his Master sentence without thinking. Sometimes, when he and Dooku stayed around each other for too long, he took to finishing the older Jedi?s thoughts. A side effect of his company that Qui-Gon often found slightly disturbing. Sometimes the strength of Dooku?s influence worried him.

?I?m not expecting anyone.? Dooku raised his eyebrows with a slight smile. Qui-Gon knew the look, the distinctively quirked, amused brow. Dooku often adopted it when he was finding his Padawan particularly amusing. ?I dare say, it might be for you.?

?Who would want to see me?? Qui-Gon frowned seriously.

?I?ve been pondering that exact question since you and that Tahl girl began courting years ago.? Dooku snipped, sweeping off to get the door, while Qui-Gon took a moment to mull over his words in confusion. He heard the locks click, and the door swished open to reveal an impatient brown-haired girl standing in the threshold. ?Ah...hello there.?

?I am not seeing Tahl!? Qui-Gon yelled hotly from the sitting area.

Dooku raised his eyebrows in a sort of what-can-you-do-with-him expression and nodded politely toward the girl. ?May I help you with something??

?I?m looking for Qui-Gon,? she answered, peering passed Dooku and into the quarters curiously. Qui-Gon ducked.

Dooku smiled, with interest. ?Ah. I see.? He motioned for her to come in, and turned to address his Padawan. ?A lady to see you, Qui-Gon.?

Qui-Gon frowned from his position half-hiding near the sofa. The voice was so horribly familiar, along with the snatch of brown hair he had seen. He peered out, cautiously.

?Qui-Gon!? The girl bounced passed Dooku without second glance, hop-skipping up to the young Jedi and taking his hand excitedly. ?Good morning!?

Qui-Gon blinked in horror, staring down at his captured hand Surely, no, this wasn?t...?Princess Takatrina??

?Tak, I told you, call me Tak!? She playfully punched him, and Qui-Gon winced. Oblivious, she grinned at him, tossing her long brown ponytail back as she rocked on her heels. ?What are you doing today??

Qui-Gon looked desperately to Dooku.. The Master lounged, making no move to help, leaning against the wall with his arms crossed. It was obvious that he was immensely enjoying the scene. His mentor was very cruel sometimes, Qui-Gon thought bitterly. They hadn?t decided what they were doing today, and he could tell Dooku plainly understood the conflict Qui-Gon faced. He didn?t have an excuse.

?I...I don?t know, Tak, I guess work on the investiga??

?Wrong!? she chirped, wacking him again.

Qui-Gon rubbed his shoulder in confusion. ?What??

?Wrong! We?re going to explore the palace together!?

?Oh,? Qui-Gon replied, looking over her shoulder at Dooku, who, for someone generally stoic to the point of grim, seemed to be doing a very poor job of containing laughter. ?I?ll have to ask my Master...? he trailed off, his eyes pleading with Dooku for rescue. Surely, he wouldn?t do this to him.... Dooku would have his fun laughing at him, but rescue him in the end. Wouldn?t he? With terror, Qui-Gon realized he didn?t know. ?We have a very, very...busy...?

Dooku answered his worries with a kindly smile.

Qui-Gon cursed to himself.

?Padawan, I think I can quite handle the investigation by myself.? Dooku looked predatory when he smiled, Qui-Gon thought. His tone had become uncharacteristically fond, dripping with irony. ?You just run along with your little friend and have some...fun.? To Qui-Gon?s continuing shock and horror, Dooku reached over and mussed the boy?s hair, smirking.

Tak cheered.

Qui-Gon glared.

?However, you?re going to want to a

24. Princess_Arulmozhi

Princess_Arulmozhi Jedi Master star 4

Nov 16, 2004
  25. leia_naberrie

Sep 10, 2002
    Yah! An update! :D

Now that that's off my chest, I can go back, read it and review properly. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.