main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Raleigh FanForce Meeting #2 Sunday May 5 , 5PM Crossroads McDonalds on Walnut St., Cary

Discussion in 'Archive: Raleigh, NC' started by TallonKaardgamer, Apr 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TallonKaardgamer

TallonKaardgamer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    The second meeting of the Raleigh FanForce will be held on Sunday May 4, 5PM, McDonalds on Walnut St. across from Crossroads mall, in front of Circuit City, next to Lowes Hardware.

Wear something with Star Wars on your body.

Movie following dinner, probably Spiderman, at Crossroads Cinema.
    See you there!

2. TallonKaardgamer

Apr 9, 2002
    Sorry, gang, I have to go back to school to learn to read a calendar.

It's Sunday May 5.

Tallon

3. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    I've posted the announcement on the FanForce website. :)

Good luck this weekend! :D

EDIT: I also changed the day from May 4th to May 5th in the title of this thread to help cut down on the confusion. :)

4. Jedi_Laura_Kenobi

Jedi_Laura_Kenobi Jedi Master star 5

Jul 23, 2001
    Darn, I can't come to this one either! :( We've got relatives coming from Texas this weekend...

Well have fun everyone! :D

5. Padawan311

Padawan311 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 18, 2002
    I think it would be awesome to go see Spider-Man, may be a good idea to get tickets ahead of time though, i imagine it will sell out fast this weekend! Have to wait on showtimes though, lets keep that in mind!

6. waynehead

waynehead Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 19, 1998
    Dangit you guys have a penchant for scheduling these things at the worst times for me...any idea when the third one'll be? I'd love to meet some of you.

7. roguewolf

roguewolf Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 27, 2001
    Argh i wont be able to make this one me thinks...i got a 8 am exam the next day, which i'll spend studying all day, but if i can *persuade* my gf to let me off for a bit, i may show!

if not i promise to make the next one, have fun Knights!

8. Padawan311

Padawan311 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 18, 2002
    Sorry I didnt get to make it, I forgot I had a family gathering to be at back home, which is 2 hours away, How did the meeting go, I would like to hear about it. I plan on attending the next one and seeing you all at EP2 !!!!

9. dinoX

dinoX Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 20, 2002
    Any of you collectors of the figures? If so, I might have already met a few of you at Wal-Mart and Toys R Us in Raleigh on April 23rd. :p

10. TallonKaardgamer

Apr 9, 2002
    Meeting went ok! I had my wife, myself, and SWCCG gamer Brad Reinhold there. We hung around for 15 mins and then went to see Spidey. Afterwards I talked to Crossroads management and confirmed they are having a midnight showing, and they are good to go for my festivities I'm hosting on Wed May 15 which I will repost so it will go to the top of the list.
    Tallon

11. TallonKaardgamer

Apr 9, 2002
    When does everyone want to have our 3rd meeting. I'm suggesting 12 noon Saturday May 11 , South Hills Mall, on Buck Jones Rd, just off US1 and the I-440 beltline , D & S Charbroil for lunch.
    I'm open to have other ideas.

12. TallonKaardgamer

Apr 9, 2002
    South Hills Mall , Buck Jones Rd, Cary, lunch at D & R charbroil inside , 12 noon , Saturday May 11 going once? going twice?....

13. Jedi_Laura_Kenobi

Jedi_Laura_Kenobi Jedi Master star 5

Jul 23, 2001
    Gosh, I must be overly busy or something. :p I can't go this weekend - My grandfather is coming from MN. I swear I'll make it to at least ONE of the meetings sometime! ;) :) Have fun y'all!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.