main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Raleigh Grande Tickets

Discussion in 'Archive: Raleigh, NC' started by Garindan_the_Kubaz, May 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Garindan_the_Kubaz

Garindan_the_Kubaz Jedi Youngling

Nov 25, 2001
    I just bought my tickets from the Raleigh Grande at 2:15 this afternoon. While I was there I asked the man at the window if they were almost sold out, and he said that one theatre has been sold out. So the tickets are going fast, but not terribly fast... there are still plenty left. So... is everyone all set and decided on where they will be seeing the movie? Did anyone camp out at the Grande? Any plans for a campout party in the parking lot before the first midnight showing?

2. waynehead

waynehead Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 19, 1998
    I'll be at crossroads, and yes, I will start lining up early on the 15th (how early will depend on work and the stamina of my friends). I hate that so many of us are seeing it at different theaters, I wish there was just one giant place for all the star wars geeks to converge at midnight, but, well...

3. chuckreis

chuckreis Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 17, 2002
    I am planning on getting there between 6pm and 6:30pm

4. ohitsmagic

ohitsmagic Jedi Youngling

May 6, 2002
    I will be lining up at the Raleigh Grande early for the pre-midnight show geek festivities! While we're no match for Cary, we should definitely get our own impromptu line party going--I plan to be in costume (albeit crude)...heh, heh, heh...

5. TallonKaardgamer

TallonKaardgamer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    I fully understand everyone opting for their own community theater. Yes, I wish there was one single place for all Star Wars fans to go. The NC Triangle is so spread out that makes it tough to coordinate to one spot. Do us proud up over there at the Raleigh Grande, and I expect a full report, trooper.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.