Rocky M, NC Raleigh IMAX gets AotC

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by Entropy, Oct 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Entropy Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey all,

Just thought I'ld let you know that the Raleigh City Rep, TallonKaardgamer, has announced that they're getting AotC. Here's a cut & paste version of his post to the SouthEast discussion board.

Star Wars Episode II - Attack of the Clones

IMAX theater at Exploris, Raleigh, NC

Premier : Friday November 1st, 4PM, 6:30PM, 10 PM.
    All shows after premiere day will at the same times, 4PM, 6:30 PM, and 10 PM.

Tickets : $11 Adults
    $ 1 discount for students / seniors
    $ 8 youth

Advance tickets to Exploris members go on sale Oct. 18
    General public tickets go on sale October 25.

For those who do not have Exploris museum memberships, they are $50 for individuals, $95 for families. All costs of this membership are tax deductible.

Benefits to Exploris museum memberships:
    Members get free admission to the museum for 1 year, and buy 1 get 1 free tickets to IMAX showings including Attack of the Clones.

I'll need volunteer assistance in putting up official posters around town. Contact me now if you are able to help.

Official press release will be sent out tomorrow on the Exploris Museum website. Go to http://www.exploris.org for more details on Friday.

We need to be represented well at the FIRST showing in costume!

I'm excited!!!! I've solicited the 501st to provide their excellent stormtroopers.

Tallon Kaardgamer
    Star Wars Fan Force City Rep, Raleigh

2. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    You beat me to it, Brian! I was coming here to post the same thing. Thats great news for us, since we dont have to drive to Hampton, VA now! I am going to be setting our next Fan Club meeting for Nov 1st, for the show! I seriously doubt most of us would be able to do the 4 or 6:30 showings so I am going to go with the 10pm one for now. Let me know if you plan on attending, it will be a blast!

Also, more than likely, afterwards, we will probably hit a Denny's or Waffle house or IHOP and hang out, eat, and chat about the movie! See you then!
  3. joe-da Jedi Master

star 4
    Groovy! That's my birthday!!!

I got the press release today, so you both beat me to it. It included a photo of Yoda with his lightsaber.
  4. Lodreh Force Ghost

star 4
    I have to go... already coming down with the shakes... "Must hold out for IMAX and DvD, urrrg..."

Lod Reh Sajon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.