main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rancho Obi-Wan Fundraising Auction

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by LAJ_FETT , Feb 27, 2014.

1. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    A heads-up from Rebelscum that Rancho Obi-Wan will be having a fundraising auction starting on March 2 at 12:00 PM PST on eBay. Funds raised will go to expenses associated with maintaining the collection (such as insurance, utilities, and building maintenance) as well as supporting community events and charities. To get more information take a look here on their website.

A note for the Padme fans that post here - one of the items on offer is a Robert Tonner Queen Amidala Trunk Set.

2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    The auction is now open - go here on eBay to see what's on offer and to bid.

whostheBossk likes this.
  3. Juke Skywalker

Juke Skywalker Force Ghost star 5

Mar 27, 2004
    Wow, definitely a diverse offering. Everything from food premiums to autographed hats. I hope it's a huge success.

4. CrazyMike

CrazyMike Former Mod & RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 4, 2000
    I love the soda can cooler from Japan. I tried to get one of them back in 2001.

5. jacktherack

jacktherack Jedi Master star 4

Mar 19, 2008
    As much as i think this is great. He is selling a EMPTY LUNCHABLE FOR 10 BUCKS? Is he out of his mind? Those things retail for less then 2 bucks, and that's with the stuff in it. And it says on the auction that it is rare? Maybe if you live on mars...
    *end rant*
    I hope it goes well.