main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rancho Obi Wan: The Biggest Star Wars Collection (so big it became a museum)

Discussion in 'FanForce Community' started by Twi'lekPrince, Apr 2, 2013.

1. Twi'lekPrince

Twi'lekPrince Jedi Knight

Mar 24, 2013
    Hello fellow Star Wars fans! Recently, as I was looking around YouTube for SW stuff, I fell upon the largest collection of SW memorabilia EVER. This one man's collection had over 300,000 pieces of SW stuff, so, he decided to make a museum for people around the world to enjoy his awesome collection! I also had an amazing opportunity around the same time, to venture across the country, from my hometown on the East Coast, all the way to California to visit my family and stop by Rancho Obi Wan: Probably the Coolest place on planet earth, in my perspective (other than Comic Con, my house, and probably 100 other places I won't get into). Has Anyone been here before? Is it as amazing as this YouTube video portrayed it to be?

2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Never been there, but Steve Sansweet (the owner) used to be Fan Liaison at Lucasfilm and he did a column for SW Insider. He's well-known in SW collecting circles.

3. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Once I even heard that Sansweet has the biggest SW collection on the earth - including really rare stuff.

Never been there though... but the imagination is just 'WOW'. :)