1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive Random Battle

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Blue_10, Nov 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoronDude Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I'll be Kit Fisto in Battle of Geonosis.
  2. Quickstrike34 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Sorry to bust your bubble, Blue_10, but only Star Wars RPs are allowed here in the RPF. If you do not believe me then ask DarthAttorney and he will confirm it.

I'm telling you now so you can change the purpose of this RP before DA locks it.

Random Battle includes Star Wars, and is thus a Star Wars Related RPG. I mean no offense, but alot of people are interested in doing non SW RPGs, and thus far LOTR, Spider Man and few others have already poped up throughout the JC. I really dont see how this single thread will cause much harm to anything left how it is ;)
  3. Blue_10 Jedi Master

star 4
    Besides the battles go on for maybe up to a week and then a completly new battle occurs which would probably have nothing to do with the previouse battle. Ex: 1st Battle of Geonosis, 2nd Battle of 5 Armies, 3rd Battle of Endor, 4th Operation Star Dust.

Any battle or fight from anything stands a chance here. Whether it is Star Wars or not depends on how the players vote.
  4. JediJainaSoloDurron Jedi Master

star 2
    i'm new but i'd like a space battle!!! maybe against teh vong? i dunno. i can't do it this morning but i can later though
  5. Blue_10 Jedi Master

star 4
    After Geonosis, we'll take another vote on some new battles to do. If anyone would like to resubmit a battle that didn't make it this time around, please say so, so that I know which ones are scrap and which are potentially gold still.

Jaina: We're not voting right now for a new battle but if you want to do Geonosis, thats great. If you don't then just come back afterwards with your battle idea.

One more note to all: If you wish to just make up a battle to submit, include the basic who (factions participating) what(troop, ship and weapons listings) when (Time period, for Star Wars say things like pre- ANH, Post-ROTJ, and that sort of thing. For non-Starwars, just fill in as much info on when it is as you feel necessary) and where (ex: Endor orbit, Malastar, you get the idea)

This way we can keep getting more different and original ideas in the vote list
  6. Obi-Wan21 Force Ghost

star 4
    How much longer are we going to have to wait before we start? I really want to start RPing!
  7. Spacegrass Jedi Padawan

8. Spacegrass Jedi Padawan

IG-6699 calls dibs on Boba Fett.
  9. Blue_10 Jedi Master

star 4
    Just waiting for everyone to check in. If you'd like to speed things along, you can pm the players for me if you'd like. Any help would be most appreciated. Thanks. :)
  10. MoronDude Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Kit Fisto is ready and rarin' to go.
  11. Quickstrike34 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    *Ignites Lightsaber*

The Force of the Confederacy shall not be held down, we shall defeat the forces of the Republic, and purge the Unuverse of the Sith!

[Note: I assume we are starting this right when the Jedi Invade, because if we do it after the Jedi have been rescued by the Clones, some of our claimed characters would be missing apendages or be dead.... Some achieving both 8-} ]
  12. 6-6-6 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I'm Ready to get chained up to the pillar.
  13. Spacegrass Jedi Padawan

i'm ready to blow mace windu's brain all over the sand !
  14. Blue_10 Jedi Master

star 4
    The Jedi appeared in the areana, igniting their lightsabers and began killing the resistance.
  15. Quickstrike34 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Count Dooku, Stood overlooking the three hostages in the Arena Below. Next to him stood the viceroys from the Trade Federation, and to his left the Prime Minister from Geonosis, along with Jango and Boba Fett.

Boba was looking over the railing, watching the Mayham below.

Dooku Felt a prescence behind him, but did not turn to see whom it was, for he already knew. As it Drew cloer, Dooku Sighed awaited for the intruder to speak.

Within seconds, a Purple Lightsaber had shot forth, and restrained Jango. The Viceroys turned quickly, and Dooku turned slowley.

Dooku: So good to see you Master Windu. Its a pity we had to meet this way.

Windu: This Partys over. Surrender the Hostages, you are outnumbered.

Dooku: I beleive it is you who is outnumbered Master Windu, it seems you have become quite overconfident.

Windu: One Jedi has to be worth at least One thousand Geonosians.

Dooku: Who said anything about Geonosians?

Before Mace could respond, he turned to hear mecanical footsteps. He watched as from behind him, a Dozen Super Battle Droids approached.

Mace withdrew his sber form infront of Jango, and twirlled it.

Jango, took this chance to slip on his Helemt.

Dooku took a step back, as Windu turned back towards them. As Winu was about to make a move aginst Tyrannus, Jango quickly pulled up his wrist and Torched the Suprised Jedi Master that stood before him.

Mace, was quick to run, and leap from the Edge of the Balcony, throwing off his cloak as he did so. Mace landed below, and entered conflict aginst the Droids. Jango and Dooku stod overlooking the edge.

Jango was about leap over the edge to pursue Windu, but Dooku placed a hand out, stoping him.

Dooku: Do not worry, your time will come.

[Tag Jango, Mace :D ]
  16. Spacegrass Jedi Padawan

17. Blue_10 Jedi Master

star 4
    The Jedi fought the droids with extreme ferocity. At the same time it was elegant and beautiful in it's own way.

OCC: Come on players, we're finaly starting.
  18. Quickstrike34 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    SpaceGrass Yeah you are Jango....
  19. Quickstrike34 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Up!
    I seem to have become a thread killer 8-}
  20. Padmes-Panties Jedi Youngling

Anakin sat on his Ryyk, surrounded by droidekas. The end was near. Then, suddenly, hundreds of lightsabers ignited around the arena, distracting the destroyer droids
  21. Spacegrass Jedi Padawan

Jango kept his eyes on Windu. he kept his grip tight on his blasters ashe over looked the fight.
  22. Blue_10 Jedi Master

star 4
    Droids fell like wamp rats and every now and then a Jedi would fall. A Zabrac with an ignited orange light saber went up in the veiwing area and began to charge Dooku and the Bounty Hunter.
  23. Quickstrike34 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Dooku Stood unfasied. He Dident even move for his lightsaber.

Dooku: Hes all yours, Bounty Hunter.
  24. Blue_10 Jedi Master

star 4
    OCC:does rescue breathing and chest compressions. "LIVE RPG! LIVE!"
  25. Obi-Wan21 Force Ghost

star 4
    A Jedi ran up to Obi-Wan and threw him a Lightsaber. Obi-Wan ignited it and began to destroy Droids. Obi-Wan battled Droid after Droid wiping them all out. A Super Battle Droid was about to shoot at Obi-Wan but he turned around and cut it in half. Obi-Wan was than surrounded by Super Battle Droids and Destroyer Droids...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.