main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Random Battle

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Blue_10, Nov 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LuBusVassal

LuBusVassal Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 27, 2002
    Well, too late for me to join the first one but can we do the battle at Red Cliffs from Romance of the Three Kingdoms?

2. YouAgain

YouAgain Jedi Master star 5

Dec 20, 2001
    Yoda landed his ships on the outskirts of the arena just waiting for a signal to come

He looked to the clone commander VXS-183746 and spoke loudly over the roar of enginges READY YOUR MEN FIGHTING SOON WE WILL BEGIN

3. Spacegrass

Spacegrass Jedi Youngling

Sep 18, 2002
    Fett jet packet swiftly into the air landing gently. he fired his blasters in all directions hitting what ever he can when he spotted mace windu . . .

4. Blue_10

Blue_10 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 13, 2001
    The Zabrac was surprised that the bounty hunter left him to Dooku. He moved in swiping his lightsaber at the Sith.

The clone commander saluted. "Yes, Master Yoda! All will be ready momentarily." VXS-183746 spoke into a comlink and then said to Yoda "All is ready sir!"

5. Spacegrass

Sep 18, 2002
    i'm ready when you are windu.

6. Blue_10

Blue_10 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 13, 2001
    Spacegrass: You may have missed this but a Jedi came up to you and Dooku and then you sort of flew away. Not too Jangoish, would you like to edit your actions?

7. Obi-Wan21

Obi-Wan21 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    Obi-Wan backed fliped over the Destroyer Droids and they destroyed themselves.

"That was close." Obi-Wan said to himself.

Obi-Wan than blocked more and more shots by Droids. But some of the Droids ran away. Obi-Wan turned around and saw the Acklay's claw heading right for him...

8. Spacegrass

Sep 18, 2002
    i'm confused.

i just want to kill mace windu and do some target practice on droids and jedi.

9. Spider-Man_Movie

Spider-Man_Movie Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 27, 2002
    A Super Battle Droid ran up to Mace Windu and started firing at him. But Mace Windu blocked all his shots and got closer and closer to him. Mace rolled up to the Droid and cut it in half. Than 10 Battle Droids began shooting at him. Mace ran through all of them swinging his Lightsaber. He stoped and all the Droids fell to pieces.

10. Quickstrike34

Quickstrike34 Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 27, 2001
    Spacegrass: Bassically, heres whats happened-

1. Mace appears
    2. Dooku and Mace Talk
    3. SuperBattle droids appear
    4. Jango torches Windu's cloak
    5. Mace lands in the arena
    6. Combat begins
    7. A Jedi Master jumps onto the balcony, and attacks Jango and Dooku

At event #7, You were attacked by a jedi, but just ran and leaped off the edge after windu, I think what Blue10 is wondering is why you dident stay to kill the Jedi ;)

11. Spacegrass

Sep 18, 2002
    sorry for the mistake, lets just say that i flew off a few minutes before the jedi came.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.