main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC random chatting

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by hybrid_ox, Apr 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shindo_Windu

Shindo_Windu Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 21, 2004
    Man, oh, man. I hope you're around when I come home this upcoming weekend, Eddie-Wan.

2. Yoda1968

Yoda1968 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2004
    Having Dreams of making love to the beautiful padme you are. This would explain your sudden urge to smoke. You see my young learner everyone knows that you want to smoke after sex. Much to learn you still have. And learn you will....Master Yoda has spoken.

3. QueenMotherTaaChume

QueenMotherTaaChume Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 12, 2005
    hey,I did not know where to post my random chat so here it is. If I EVER hear of anyone else, ever talking to one of my children the way Aidion was talked to Sat. night, that person will have to deal with me. I am a mother to all,but expecially Aidion & Yumi. I love that they can be teenagers and go enjoy something besides hanging out in parking lots having cops send them home. This is supposed to be fun for all. Yumi came home upset. Not with all you guys, just one in general. You know who you are, don't ever use that language in anger to either one of these kids, or in the company of Fetts house. He is kind enough ( and lady Fett) to open their door to all. This is inmature, not necessary, and not wanted. I do expect everyone involved get a apology!!!!!!!!!!

4. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    I understand your concerns completely, but this is not the place for this, either. That was a HALO group, the Star Wars meeting had already ended. Also, I took care of it. Things of this nature do not need to be drug out on the boards, ever, ever, ever. If there is ever a problem of any sort, come to me, I promise you I *WILL* handle it. But things of this nature must stay off of the boards. Fett and myself look after these folks when they come over, and you have my (and I am sure his, as well) word that we will handle any issues that may arise.

5. QueenMotherTaaChume

Jan 12, 2005
    fine, sorry for being on "your" board as a concerned parent.

6. Kazuma_Kuahara

Kazuma_Kuahara Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    anyone ever heard of the green side of the force?

7. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    Yeah, thats what Lucas is rolling in.

8. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    Queen Mum: I was not present at the last gathering but I understand your concern. What our fearful leader was trying to express was that the matter has been resolved and should not happen again. You have both his and Fett's word on this.

Riff: I think my title should be Public Relations Officer.

FireFly ~
    Simon: "What do you pay him for?"(*In reference to Jayne*)
    Mal: "What?"
    Simon: "I was just wondering what his job is... on the ship?"
    Mal: "Public relations."

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force.
    If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

9. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    You misunderstood what I was saying, Queenmother. It isnt my board, its our board, however it is my duty to monitor what goes on here, because I am the City Rep. Basically, its just bad PR for all of us to air so called "dirty laundry" as it may, on the boards, and such. Especially after I have already taken care of it. The incident was discussed at length immediately after it happened, and I made sure to hammer the point home. Sometimes I have to treat alot of the folks in the group as my "kids" so to speak, because when you have that many people together that often, sometimes things happen. Thats when its my unfortunate pleasure to have to step in and fix or repair whatever happened. But I seem to do a fairly decent job at it, as far as I can tell at least. :) All I was trying to do was alleviate your concerns, because being two of the younger members of our group, I will keep an eye on Yumi and Aidion and look out for them. Heck, I have known Aidion since he was in his mothers belly, so he really is like kin to me.

I apologize if you misunderstood what I was saying, I just didnt want anything to spill out onto the boards, especially when it was supposed to have been resolved that night. Thats why I said contact me if you have any problems whatsoever, because things of this nature arent the public "eye's" business, so to speak. ;)

10. eddie-wan-kenobi

Jul 14, 2003
    Okay, to lighten the mood, I challenge yall to try one or more of these suggestions when ordering pizza:

http://www.azzit.de/humor/130.html

11. QueenMotherTaaChume

Jan 12, 2005
    Hey you forget we order from Roanoke Rapids, there isn't anything our Pizza places haven't heard. I did like though!!!! [face_peace]

12. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    Is it sad that I've done 12 of these? ;) :D

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force.
    If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

13. eddie-wan-kenobi

Jul 14, 2003
    LOL!! Why am I not surprised?!

14. Aidion_Templari

Aidion_Templari Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 26, 2005
    As for sat. I dont dwell on the small things, I mean I realize what happened and realized i would of been mad also, So i understand, that is why i can forgive. and remember

"fear leads to anger
    anger leads to hate
    hate leads to suffering"

15. Kazuma_Kuahara

Apr 22, 2004
    "suffering leads to the bald wookie"

16. Cowgirlup0916

Cowgirlup0916 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 11, 2005
    Shhhhhhhh, I think I hear Cam heading this way...It's not nice to talk about Cam behind his back it....No wait that was someone else allright continue on.

17. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
  18. hybrid_ox

hybrid_ox Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 26, 2005
    i really need some help with my research paper i have till next thursday and i still cant find any information on chinese sports please help.

19. Entropy

Entropy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    If you do a google search for "chinese sports" you'll find a bunch of related sites.

20. Kazuma_Kuahara

Apr 22, 2004
    i can't think of any chinese sports to help you out man, i mean i know of some chinese sports but they can't really be discussed in school papers :p

21. hybrid_ox

Mar 26, 2005
    any kind of sports will count this teacher "miss. major" dont care about whats in our reports. lol if i type in chinese sports in google all the dang sights are in chinese.

22. eddie-wan-kenobi

Jul 14, 2003
    Try this.

http://chineseculture.about.com/library/weekly/aa032301a.htm

23. hybrid_ox

Mar 26, 2005
    eddie i think you so much you have just saved hlf my project, lol.

24. Entropy

Entropy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    For the most part, I think modern Chinese mostly play the same types of sports as the western world. It seems like they always do well in volleyball at the Olympics. And at one point in time, ping-pong (table tennis) was a serious thing over there. Some of the best players in the world were Chinese.

25. eddie-wan-kenobi

Jul 14, 2003
    Yeah, but they didnt have NOTHIN on Forrest Gump! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.