main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon RANDOM PIX THREAD

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Larena_Jade, May 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Larena_Jade

Larena_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 19, 2002
    I found this really cool outfit that my mom sewed a long time ago and it reminded me of something out of the SW era so I tried it on...my bro kinda went wild with the camera, teehee.

http://www.msnusers.com/6q0e68bp1qeauhokdg9kahicg6/Documents/Pictures%2Fstuff%20002.jpg

http://www.msnusers.com/6q0e68bp1qeauhokdg9kahicg6/Documents/Pictures%2Fstuff%20006.jpg

http://www.msnusers.com/6q0e68bp1qeauhokdg9kahicg6/Documents/Pictures%2Fstuff%20004.jpg

http://www.msnusers.com/6q0e68bp1qeauhokdg9kahicg6/Documents/Pictures%2Fstuff%20007.jpg

Mwahahaha! Isn't that the COOLEST outfit? LOl, I should of wore it to Episode III.

2. Atticus

Atticus Jedi Padawan star 4

May 31, 2002
    The links aren't showing the pics for me. Don't know what's up.

3. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    That's weird. You saw the bedroom pix didn't you? These shouldn't be any different. I'll see what's up. Ofcourse it could be your computer also, keep trying.

4. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    I didn't see your bedroom pics either, but I but it is my computer, it took about 5 minutes just to load this page, it's really ssssssslllllllllloooooooowwwwwwwww today for some reason.

5. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    Well then it's just YOU. :p lol.

Here's another one:

http://www.msnusers.com/6q0e68bp1qeauhokdg9kahicg6/Documents/Pictures%2Ftest

6. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    If there is one thing I want my room mate at college to have, it's a decent computer. That link don't work either.

7. crashdown

crashdown Jedi Master star 4

Nov 6, 2003
    No, it's not just him. I can't see your pics either Larena.

8. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    Well THAT'S dumb. I published them to the web, ya know, that THING that's called the WORLD WIDE web. lol.

9. Bowen

Bowen Force Ghost star 5

Sep 6, 1999
    "If you guys don't clam it then I am going to post a bunch of "guy pix" and talk about them like objects! :p"

Well that just wouldn't be right -- only women can be looked at as objects. Haha, j/k. You know the Family Guy quote, "Son, women are put on this earth by our Lord Jesus Christ for our personal amusement." ;)

Orli was really nice, I did have a chance to talk to her briefly. I just kidded with her that Lucas is crazy to have her appear in all kinds of weird makeup when she's so beautiful, hehe. Amy Allen was really busy, her line was an hour long, so I waited forever to get her signature and a picture with her. And it was worth EVERY minute. :) But she was hot as heck, haha. I listened to her talk a bit at the LFL party but didn't approach her, she was always talking to someone, so I sorta missed my chance.

10. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    That's cool, did anybody charge money for their signatures? I heard that Anthony Daniels and Peter Mayhew charge like $15 or something. I guess just incase someone feels like selling it on Ebay.

You are right abut Lucas being crazy though about Orli. I came to the conclusion though that the reason he made her ugly was because if he had 2 good lookng Jedi, he would have been under pressure from the fans(well, guy fans) to have them in a mud-wrestling match, if that happened, guys would have cared more about that then they would have the actual fateful Duel between Obi-Wan and Anakin.

Did you happen to watch the new episode of Family Guy on Sunday? I over slept and missed it. What happened?

11. Bowen

Bowen Force Ghost star 5

Sep 6, 1999
    I haven't watched TV live for a while, but I love Family Guy. I just watch it on DVD, though, so I missed the new one.

All signatures cost money, haha, it's not cheap let me tell you. Amy Allen was the cheapest, ironically, at $10 for her signature -- even though she really isn't a big star. The only person charging $30 was Billy Dee Williams, but considering everyone said he was the biggest a-hole imaginable, I didn't bother. I got 15 signatures, most at $10 or $20, so I paid something like $240 for signatures on this $30 lithograph I got, then I framed that for another $250, so now it's like a $500+ collectible and that's not including the fact I spent 8 hours over two days making that collectible. I wouldn't even consider selling it for short of $1,000, and even then, I doubt I'd sell it.

12. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    That kind of sucks that they charge monney, but at the same time I totally understand. You missed a really good Family Gy episode acouple weeks ago, it was a long complicated story but let me just say it ended pretty much shot for shot Like ANH, it even had Chewy, 3PO and R2D2.

13. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    Man, if I was famous I wouln't charge people for me to sign my name! It's just ink on a paper to me, sure THEY wrote it, but that's the only connection. It isn't like they gave you a lock of their hair. hehee.

14. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    Yeah, when I'm famous I won't charge anybody for my signature, I mean all I did was just scribble my name down, I doubt it will even be that legible.

15. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    WOW! YOU know how to WRITE? I never would have thought.

16. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    Writing is the easy part, it's making coherent sentences that I have problms with.

17. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    I was just teasin. lol.

18. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    Did I ever tell you that my dad thought that I ripped off part of the College Essay I wrote on The Empire Strikes Back? He thought I got part of it off the net because the second part was written better than the first part. It was funny, just to know that the first thing that goes through his mind is that I ripped it off the internet and not that it's from being rusty since it was about 2 years since I had to write a critical essay. It's a shame that he doesn't have more faith in me and my writing skills.

19. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    I'm sorry. On my hand, my dad expects me to be able to write good because it "runs in the family". I do love to write, I write short stories all the time. I read a journal entry in front of my english class one day and the teacher was just in awe, her eyes got all big and serious and she said that it sounded exactly like a novel. She presses me to go into writing. I don't know if I have the patience, i dunno.

20. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    Yeah, I know what you mean. My Shakespeare teacher said that he was impressed with my writing skills when I wrote a 3 page paper on what I got out of the class. I was honored because he has a column in the Staesman once in awhile and I was just shocked that he told me that. But, it seems like whenever I write something that is good and impressive, my dad thinks I steal it. I think he has some issues, maybe he is afraid that I'm a better writer than him :).

21. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    Could be I guess.

So much for "Random Pix", lol. here's a pic:

http://boards.theforce.net/post.asp?brd=10057&topic=19826867

hehehe...

22. brook_33

brook_33 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 2003
    i can't see any of larena's pics

23. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    Nice pic lol.

Here is one of a happy couple
    [image=http://www.mag-anak-photos.net/images/couple3.jpg]

24. Bowen

Bowen Force Ghost star 5

Sep 6, 1999
    You have to keep in mind what the process at Celebration III was for these people. I'm sure if you met them on the streets or something they'd sign for you and not ask for money, because that'd be a dick thing to do, and when I'm famous (hehe) I'll be the same way, I wouldn't want to be ungrateful or mean or arrogant, but if I'm sitting down all day, and I'm signing something you're going to potentially sell on eBay, darn right I'm going to charge you cash for my signature!

These people sat down for about 8 HOURS each day to sign for fans. Let me tell you that is boring as hell. You are doing nothing but just sitting there acting like you care about a bunch of total nerds you don't even know. You better be making some cashola off that experience or it really isn't worth it. Nobody in their right mind would travel all the way to Indy and sign for four days straight for no money at all. You gotta pay the bills somehow.

The only objection I have personally is that I think $20 for any signature is pretty ridiculous, personally. I paid it so I can't pay and complain, that's just silly, but that's because I had the money. I think it's unfair to the fans to charge that much money for people who aren't even that well known among anyone else in the world. $10 is a good amount for a signature. But, hey, fans like me will pay $20 I guess, and there were a lot of them, so I guess if you can get it, go for it.

25. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002

Man, this took me so long.

sszhhzDDhzszhzzhhzssss====ss=+===+====ss=szzzzzzzDDDDhDhzzsD
    s+zhhzhhzzsshhzhzhhsss====ss==sss====szszzhhhzzzzhzDDDDDzssD
    =+zzhhhhzzhzhhhhzzzssssszsszz=szss====ssszhhhhhhzszDhDDhz==h
    =+zzhhhzzhhhzzhhzssss+szsssss=sss=s+=s=sszzzhhhDhzhhhhhhs+=h
    z+shzzzzzhzhhhzhsssss+=sszs=s=sssss=====szszhhzzhhsshhhhs(=h
    s<=hhzzzhsszhhzsshhzs=+szzsss===ssss==+=szzszzzzzzhzhDhh=<hh
    =<=hhzzzzszzss=szhhszs=+shssss==ssss=+<szzzszzhzszzzhDDh+=hh
    +=shDshzzssz=sszzs=szz=+=zs=+s==s======zzzzzhzzhzsszshBh=<sh