main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

O.C, CA Random Sabers Carbon Fiber Blades

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by LizardJedi, Sep 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LizardJedi

LizardJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 29, 2005
    Heyos. OK in the last saber thread that got locked, I brought up a group order of the carbon fiber blades Random Sabers sells. That would be The ones at the bottom of this page.

The cost of one blade + accessory kit (so it has a tip, and fits in an EL blade holder) is $40.
    He also said that they should be in stock on the 11th. So I can order soon. I wanted more notice than this to collect funds, but lets just see what we can do.
    Shipping will be $9. So depending on how many people order, yeah. I'll probably be just $40, and whoever wants to donate to the shipping fund... just, yeah.

I can take your money at Saber class (I'll be there tonight, dunno about next week), or at the Sunday meeting. Or non-credit card PayPal. PM for email.

First things first: I need a list of who wants one (or two or ten) [EDIT] It would be cool if you could also let me know how ya wanna pay, if you can, so I can keep track.
    So here we go.

Liz - 1

2. Enforcer_Draconus

Enforcer_Draconus Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 19, 2004
    man 40 bucks a blade i need two but i think ill get 1 for now

so Rion-1

3. the_black_smudge

the_black_smudge Jedi Youngling star 3

May 24, 2004
    put me down for a blade/kit and I'll kick a few bucks in for shipping as well.

4. Zhi-don

Zhi-don Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 22, 2005
    I would love one, but that's a bit much given my current situation.

5. Robeewankenobe

Robeewankenobe Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 29, 2004
    Put me down for one. Thanks Liz

6. LizardJedi

Sep 29, 2005
    OK so I toatally messed up. I was goign to bring this up again at the meeting, and didn't.

OK so I got
    Liz
    Rion
    Smudge
    Rob

Once I get money from people, I'll put the order in.

PayPal is no1coyotesfan@yahoo.com (no credit cards [face_plain])

LMK if you want to pay at Wed. shinai so I know to be there (just remember that I'm normally there around 7:30-8-ish, so if you leave before then, give someone money to give me)

If you aren't on the list, and want to be, just LMK, and pay and I'll order you one. I want to get this order in ASAP, so, yeah.

7. LizardJedi

Sep 29, 2005
    OK guys I just sent in the order. Yay!

Now for the bad news.

Apparently they sold all but 3 blades once they got them back in stock. So we'll have to wait 3 weeks for them to get them back in stock. But, since I sent in the order in early, they said they'd keep them out for me. So, when they do get the shippment, they will be sending me a box. So yay.

Oh, and let it be known that Rob still owes me $40 :p[face_plain]

8. Zhi-don

Zhi-don Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 22, 2005
    Hi Liz;

Sorry but I must have the first [and only I hope] carbon fiber blade that is defective. I was showing it to Lori and Mark, I hadn't even wrapped it in reflective paper or padded the tip. We banged it about with a few katas, when "SNAP" it broke in half. I will give it to you next time I see you. Maybe you can get me a replacement.

9. Robeewankenobe

Robeewankenobe Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 29, 2004
    It must have been made by Master Replica...[face_laugh]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.