main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chic, IL Random Star Wars Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Bosh_Talk, Apr 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bosh_Talk

Bosh_Talk Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 29, 2000
    As appealing as the thought of driving six hours across the Texas wastelands to see (yet another) rare appearance by Jeromy Bulloch and (brace yourself)...Steve Sansweet, at a small crappy Star Wars convention...there's now the Jewel Staite factor.

D'

2. MusicTrooper

MusicTrooper Jedi Master star 4

Feb 22, 2005
    Uh, er, so

are you going Dave:)

At this time, this looks kinda interesting to me,

but then I am looking for a wacky thing to do in the fall anyway[face_laugh]

So, how far is this from you

and

how HOT (it seems it's always HOT in many parts of Texas)

is it that time of the year.

MT

3. Hazmatt

Hazmatt Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 16, 2002
    With Jewel Staite in town...VERY!

4. Bosh_Talk

Bosh_Talk Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 29, 2000
    It's a C2-Ventures (Official Pics) deal...so I'm not overly keen on supporting that franchise. It'll mostly depend on if it's a party-con. If not, then NO WAY.

D'

5. Hazmatt

Aug 16, 2002
    So, I'm watching "Mighty Aphrodite" for the first time and Woody Allen suggests that they name their kid "Jango" after a Jango Reinhardt. So I kickstart Google and find a Jean-Baptiste "Django" Reinhardt who apparently was a prominent jazz guitar player (yeah, not a big fan of jazz, so this was news to me).

It got me thinking about the seismic charges dropped by Jango Fett which sound for all the world exactly like an electric guitar chord. I know people were gah-gah about the seismic charges and all but I have always hated hated hated them, mainly for the reason that they DO sound exactly like an electric guitar chord. I just...man, I've always hated them.

Anyway, "Mighty Aphrodite" is pretty good, but that's for another thread.

6. DarthAstuart

DarthAstuart Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 28, 2000
    I think (though I'm not positive) that I may have uncovered the lost demo tape for "Steve Sansweet," my ballad to the ultimate Star Wars fan. I'll keep you all posted.

7. Hazmatt

Aug 16, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.