So CO Random thoughts

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by RubberDuckTape, Dec 28, 2009.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie
  1. RubberDuckTape Southern CO Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    This is a space reserved for random thoughts, they don't even have to make sense.
  2. RubberDuckTape Southern CO Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    I didn't get any pumpkin pie this year. I think I need to go buy one and eat it all by myself. And then on the 1st I'll really have a good amount of weight to lose...
  3. Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Mmm... pumpkin pie.

Random thought: If I add food coloring to the new bottle of mayo in the fridge will anybody eat it... better yet, will the store let me return it then.
  4. Mistress Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I would pay a shiny nickel to see the look on the face of the sibling that pulled out the green mayo..in case you're wondering.

My random thought: how is it that a person can go on day after day the same way and suddenly wake up one day and decide to rewrite themselves and their life? Is this done often? Is it one of those rites of passage that survives from legend?
  5. chunkeymodest Force Ghost

star 5
    I tried that once. I then spent the next week rebuilding all my star wars ships from lego's, getting my stuff back from friends, and finding my lightsaber at goodwill. Don't recomend it
Moderators: DieWompRatDie