Mass Random Thread

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Ryno, Nov 11, 2004.

1. starwarschick14 Force Ghost

star 4
    Are the Star Wars Vaults on clearance everywhere, or just at the MIT/Harvard bookstores? Because I picked one up for $20 today, and I was super happy to find it so cheap. That's $65 off the retail price! If anyone wants me to pick one up for them, let me know. They had a few more. :)
  2. DarthWormie Jedi Master

star 4
    Wow! That's a fantastic deal, congrats! The lowest I had heard of them selling for was at BJ's where they were selling for $49.99.
  3. starwarschick14 Force Ghost

star 4
    So yay, I got quite the deal then! Like I said, if anyone wants one (especially if I'm seeing you Sunday), I'm happy to go pick another up. I'm around there everyday. :)
  4. Wildstar02301 Force Ghost

star 4
    Thought of putting this in the sports thread in relation to Keith's comment that it's going to be a great weekend for sports here, but I thought better of it and am posting here...Westgate Lanes (actually the pro shop there) will be holding an exhibition tenpin bowling match tomorrow between local professional Alex Aguiar (from N. Dartmouth; won the 2004 Storm Las Vegas Challenge and cashed in this year's US Open) and the pride of Rochester, NY, Mike Rose Jr. (last year's All-Events champion at the USBC Open Championships). Both bowlers will stick around after the three-game match for autographs and to answer bowling questions. If you're into bowling, it should be fun. :D
  5. WifeofVader Jedi Knight

star 3
    I wish you all a happy and safe Memorial Day weekend!

Time to relax and recharge!

:)
  6. Wildstar02301 Force Ghost

star 4
  7. Wildstar02301 Force Ghost

star 4
    I had my first league night in 15 years last night, and while I didn't do as well as I had hoped to (sandwiched a 179 between a couple of games in the 140s), it did feel good to be back. I have good teammates, too, so I'm hoping we do well this summer. Will be blogging in detail later, of course.
  8. Wildstar02301 Force Ghost

star 4
    http://tenthboard.net/2008/06/05/making-progress

Shot a 564 in my league last night...a better set than any I've had since my return to bowling. Had another 179 second game, but this time it was sandwiched between a couple of games in the 190s. If I didn't chop the 6 off of the 3-6 leave in the 10th frame of the first game, that game would've been clean, too...D'OH!
  9. Wildstar02301 Force Ghost

star 4
    Had my best bowling series ever yesterday, though it was unofficial b/c it came in practice and not in actual competition. Still, a 689 is nothing to sneeze at. Details on my blog. :D
  10. Darth Dowe Jedi Master

star 4
    So... what have I missed?
  11. Wildstar02301 Force Ghost

star 4
    Followed up my monster practice session w/ a 642 series in my league last night...my best official series ever. :D

And hi Tony...good to see you delurk. :)
  12. Darth_Beanie Jedi Master

star 2
    Hey Tony how have you been?

Chris
  13. chewykingwookie Jedi Master

star 4
    Where in God's Green Earth have ya been man? Damn it has been ages since anyone has heard from ya.

14. DarthWormie Jedi Master

star 4
    Not sure. BTW, who are you? :confused:

;)
  15. WifeofVader Jedi Knight

star 3
    Looks like The Maker has been up to something...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080617/ap_en_ot/film_tuskegee_airmen;_ylt=AryYnFkdNIieY6PZlysTsF2s0NUE

16. DarthWormie Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah, he's been talking about making this movie since he finished ROTS. Nice to see he finally got the ball rolling on it.
  17. Wildstar02301 Force Ghost

star 4
    Anyone want a cookie? http://www.eatliver.com/i.php?n=3203

And did anyone have any friends @ Yavin? http://eatliver.com/i.php?n=3150

[face_laugh]
  18. sithkeith1701 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I have been thinking, sometime before the end of the summer, instead of trying to plan a meet, why not try to get a bunch of people together and maybe even advertise to do a charity softball game or something. It is just a thought.... what do you all think?
  19. DarthWormie Jedi Master

star 4
    While that's a great idea (and I'm always looking for a softball game to join) I'm not quite sure how possible it would be. From finding enough people to play to getting field permits to figuring out how to get people to donate there's lot of details I don't know if we can pull off in the next 6-8 weeks.
  20. WifeofVader Jedi Knight

star 3
    Softball is good... the summer's flying by!

Hey... good news!

Only 364 days til "Transformers - Revenge of the Fallen"!

21. sithkeith1701 Jedi Knight

star 1
    They already announced the new title?? That is awesome!!! :)
  22. Wildstar02301 Force Ghost

star 4
    http://tinyurl.com/4v83ht

In a deal that merges two New England institutions, Brigham's Ice Cream has agreed to sell its product lines to HP Hood. I gather that Brigham's will still be running their stores; they'll just get their product from Hood now.
  23. Darth_Beanie Jedi Master

star 2
    Sorry I haven't posted that much lately here.

Not because of lack of interest but my computer was down and working crazy hours.

On top of other things going on with my family.

Well I hope to be posting more and getting together with you guys soon.

24. WifeofVader Jedi Knight

star 3
    Well, hello there!

Missed see you around the forum... talk to you soon!

-K.
  25. DarthWormie Jedi Master

star 4
    Glad to see your back Chris. Hope all is well.