Mass Random Thread

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Ryno, Nov 11, 2004.

1. Darth-Dogfish-Head Force Ghost

star 4
    Happy New Year everyone and congrats on the great game wildstar.
  2. Wildstar02301 Force Ghost

star 4
    There's something of a SW reference in Puddle of Mudd's new single, "Spaceship." The first line is, "A long time ago in a galaxy far a-wasted" [face_laugh]
  3. WifeofVader Jedi Knight

star 3
    Love it! We are actually going to see them with Shinedown at HoB in two weeks... can't wait!
  4. Wildstar02301 Force Ghost

star 4
    We Star Wars fans should know eggs-actly what these are! [face_laugh]

[image=http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e174/WildstarMA/stormtroopereggs.jpg]
  5. bundjakub23132 Jedi Knight

star 1
    ^That's clever! Some people are so creative.
  6. Wildstar02301 Force Ghost

star 4
    It was made official last night...my team in a virtual league that I've been involved with since around the beginning of the second half of my bowling season won the league's championship. Virtual drinks on me! :D
  7. bundjakub23132 Jedi Knight

star 1
    *picks up virtu-glass*

Here's to Wildstar's virtu-triumph!
  8. Wildstar02301 Force Ghost

star 4
    Where in the area are you, bundjakub?
  9. bundjakub23132 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'm in the Cape Anne area, sandwiched between Essex and Danvers. My town's so small, you'll miss it if you blink. I wouldn't count on missing it though, cause our cops will snag you for speeding through town at any speed over 35. :p
  10. Wildstar02301 Force Ghost

star 4
    OK, bundjakub...just that I wish there were more South Shore ppl here (I'm in Brockton, if you haven't guessed from the ZIP code)
  11. bundjakub23132 Jedi Knight

star 1
    The only ZIP I've learned is my own. If you don't live in my town, you have no ZIP. :p
  12. Wildstar02301 Force Ghost

star 4
    The sports thread has long been locked, but this was too good to pass up, so I'm posting in the "random" thread...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pa5O0jSoGJQ

"Gino" meets Wes Welker from last night's Eastern Conference Finals game v. the Magic...Welker appears about :30 into the video. :D
  13. Wildstar02301 Force Ghost

star 4
    If you like your rock with a dose of sci-fi inspiration, then you should like Planetoid (whom I first heard on WAAF's "Bay State Rock"), who are playing tomorrow night (7/10) at the Middle East Downstairs in Central Sq., Cambridge. Their MySpace is at http://www.myspace.com/planetoidmusic and also has basically their entire set list available to stream (you can buy tracks from MySpace, as well).
  14. Wildstar02301 Force Ghost

star 4
    A 286 game and a 722 set last night...

...but of the no-tap variety (which means 9 pins down on the first ball is scored a strike). The 286 still had 6 natural strikes out of the first 10, and I had a 244 w/ 6 natural in a row in the middle...so if I'm getting 9s or natural strikes most of the time, that still has to be pretty good bowling, right? :D
  15. Wildstar02301 Force Ghost

star 4
    Wanted to post about this yesterday, but site problems got in the way...

I officially joined bowling's "700 Club" the other night with a 707 set with games of 174, 288, and 245. The 288 had the first 10 strikes in a row and was almost my first honor score. I'll link the BowlSK sheet I put up below:

http://www.bowlsk.com/games/view-series.html?series=3050242

:D
  16. Wildstar02301 Force Ghost

star 4
    Just thought I'd note on the forums that Roseanna (StarWarsChick14), former Boston Rebels CR, got engaged last week. Congrats, Rosie! :D
  17. Wildstar02301 Force Ghost

star 4
    I had a 290 game in open bowling (practice) over the weekend. Weak 10 covered for a spare in the first frame, then the last 11 strikes in a row. It was part of a run in which I had 14 in a row bridging the second and third games, and 18 out of 19 with the last 4 in the first game. :D
  18. Wildstar02301 Force Ghost

star 4
    My Xmas wasn't completely devoid of a Star Wars gift, but it's probably not something I'll donate to the SMF raffle basket: a red t-shirt w/ Darth Vader and Boba Fett on top and an X-wing, Luke, and the old Obi-Wan below...this one's going to be a keeper (though I probably would wear it to SMF if I attend this year).

My big nephew got the Snap-Tite V-19 Torrent model from me...found it @ a new hobby store that opened downtown. :)
  19. WifeofVader Jedi Knight

star 3
    It's colder than Hoth out there today... stay warm!
  20. Jamton Jedi Padawan

Hey guys! I'm totally from MA!
  21. Wildstar02301 Force Ghost

star 4
    Hi Jamton...I hope you saw the link to our Facebook group (I've linked it in my signature, just in case). Curious about where in the area you are from, too. :)
  22. Wildstar02301 Force Ghost

star 4
    Changed my icon in hopes that that will change the Bs' luck in Vancouver for Game 7...GO Bs! :D
  23. Wildstar02301 Force Ghost

star 4
    I'm thinking we should've made a banner wager w/ the Vancouver FanForce just so we could get Tim Thomas and the Stanley Cup in the banner for a while, but, alas, I don't know if we have anyone who can do banners now.

Still, Go Bruins! =D=
  24. Wildstar02301 Force Ghost

star 4
    I've started a group document for the Facebook group that serves the purpose of the old information page. It has links to the FanForce website and this forum, and lists the chapter officers. I hope this proves useful for new members that find us through Facebook.
  25. Wildstar02301 Force Ghost

star 4
    Threw just my 2nd 700 bowling series last night! :D

http://www.bowlsk.com/games/view-series.html?series=6569258 shows how it happened (I got 700 on the button.).