Random Thread

Discussion in 'Massachusetts' started by Ryno, Nov 11, 2004.

1. TK7771 Jedi Master

star 4
    Well it is an internship. But yeah, seems like cheesy pay to me also :p
  2. Ryno Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm sure they'll be plenty of people willing to take the job just to have a role in putting the exhibit together.
  3. DarthWormie Jedi Master

star 4
    Actually for a GD internship, that's not bad pay at all. Usually it's for no pay, just college credits or for the experience. $7.00 an hr AND a chance to put something of that magnitude on your resume? Oh if I were still in college(drools)...
  4. hchristensenfan Jedi Master

star 4
    If only my college was closer to Boston...But I can easily see where being a Star Wars fan would fit into wanting this internship.
  5. Ryno Jedi Master

star 4
    After much searching I've finally found a decent Comic Shop near my new home. The best part is that it's open to 10:00 PM. :D
  6. hchristensenfan Jedi Master

star 4
    That's good, so you can satisfy a late night craving for a new comic. :)
  7. Ryno Jedi Master

star 4
    So I wake up Sunday with a slightly sore right foot.Not a big deal, it's not my left foot which has been giving me trouble off and on for a long time.

I wake up Monday and I can't put any weight on it.The thing is, it's not swollen or discolored and there hasn't been a blow to it to cause an injury.

I went to the Doctor today and found out I have an inflamed nerve ending.

At least I get to sit on my behind and take it easy for a few days.
  8. hchristensenfan Jedi Master

star 4
    Sorry to hear about your foot, but at least you can relax for a few days. :)
  9. Ryno Jedi Master

star 4
    To be honest I have it pretty easy even when not taking time off. :p
  10. DarthLucanas Jedi Master

star 4
    Well i got my Star Wars Insider in the mail today. :(

Still not in the plastic bag.

I will have to check the newstands for the bagged version...see what subscribers are missing compared to the extras that are included in the bagged ones.

Way to keep subscribers happy, what ever happened to the saying "membership has it's privilages"!!! :mad:
  11. Ryno Jedi Master

star 4
    The magazine has really dropped off since the change over.
  12. Jedi_Outcast77 Jedi Master

star 4
    I will have to check the newstands for the bagged version...see what subscribers are missing compared to the extras that are included in the bagged ones.

I picked up last months issue of the Insider and it came with a free 14-day trial of SW Galaxies.
  13. Darth Dowe Jedi Master

star 4
  14. hchristensenfan Jedi Master

star 4
    Error: Only 1 message post per minute is allowed.

I hate it when they say that you can only do one message per minute.
  15. hitmbig Jedi Youngling

star 5
    One post per minute drives me nuts.

I signed up for Hyperspace in November 04. I have not recieved an Insider or the Kit. I am still waiting for replies to my emails from the Hyperspace folks. I am very unhappy about all this.
  16. hchristensenfan Jedi Master

star 4
    I never thought that Hyperspace was worth the money that they charged, I was never a member, I just though that they are probably going to release most of the things eventually to the general public so might as well wait.
  17. hitmbig Jedi Youngling

star 5
  18. DarthLucanas Jedi Master

star 4
    Been watching Fox News Channel with interest this morning.
    Iraqi people are voting for their new leader for the first time without being oppressed and told who to vote.

They showed ballots Iraqi people use to receive that had Saddam Hussein's name already marked as that person's vote.

Very historic and enjoyable to see people turning out to vote where violence is still happening.

Makes you think, maybe seeing these images will get more people to go out and register to vote here in the next elections.

We only seem to hear all the bad things that are happening in Iraq and not any of the good that is happening there. But that is the media for you.

I hope and pray for things to get better there soon. God Bless our service men and women and we hope they can come home soon. [face_flag]

19. hitmbig Jedi Youngling

star 5
  20. yodafollower Jedi Padawan

this is very random....
    i tried to PM darthlucanas, but because i did not have 20 posts i could not. just replying to your PM. I am moving back to Michigan soon, so i will not be able to make the meet. but thanks for the invite.
    i moved out here to start a new life, but "love" was too strong to keep me away from home. i have been on and off with my boyfriend for a while now, but love seems too strong to call it quits.
    if you know you have the love of your life don't let him/her go. you will regret it later....i know i did, lucky enough it was too strong to really end.
    does anyone out there have "the one"?
    if you do you know what i am talking about. don't let him/her go.
    thanks again,
    maureen
  21. hchristensenfan Jedi Master

star 4
    Good luck with the move and being with your boyfriend. It's true, "You only regret the things you didn't do." Do everything that you want to do so that you will never have to regret anything, because regret stinks.
  22. DarthLucanas Jedi Master

star 4
    Maureen I wish you the best of luck and hope everything works out for you. :)

I too have been with the love of my life.

We are no longer together but I do have one thing to take from the loss, I know exactly what I want in a relationship. And if I ever find that again I will know to make it work out for the better.

Maureen you are always welcome on the Foxboro boards as these are your boards too and I hope you will continue to post here and feel these boards are your home too.

Please stay in touch with us.

If you ever need to contact me outside the PM you can e-mail me at Lucanas@aol.com

Chris
  23. yodafollower Jedi Padawan

darthlucanas, have you not found another love? someone you even care about? she is out there, maybe you just can't see it. everything happens for a reason. maybe "the love of your life" was not meant to be and something better is/has come your way.
    Maureen
  24. yodafollower Jedi Padawan

hello foxboro clan. hope everybody had a great valentines day. did anybody do anything special for their significant other? went out to michigan for the weekend. probably the best v-day i have ever had.
  25. DarthLucanas Jedi Master

star 4
    Good to hear. :)

I had a low key Valentines Day...read some of Labynrith of Evil.

Read about 200 pages + . It is good I am really enjoying it!!

Makes me want Revenge out alot sooner!!!!