Mass Random Thread

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Ryno, Nov 11, 2004.

1. hitmbig Jedi Master

star 5
    LOE, shoud I pick it up?
  2. DarthWormie Jedi Padawan

star 4
    V-day was pretty low-key at my house. After we put our son to bed we had a nice dinner (Lobster for my wife and turkey breast for myself), a glass of champagne, and a quiet night of TV.
  3. hchristensenfan Jedi Padawan

star 4
    That's cute, I did nothing but homework and watch 24 for Valentine's day. The bummer about not having a boyfriend. My roommate went out to dinner with her boyfriend.
  4. DarthLucanas Jedi Padawan

star 4
  5. hchristensenfan Jedi Padawan

star 4
    That is so funny! :) I wonder how long it took them to make that webpage.
  6. DarthLucanas Jedi Padawan

star 4
    This morning at work I found out that Antoine Walker will be returning to the Celtics in a trade from Atlanta.
    Atlanta will get Gary Payton, Tom Gugliotta, Michael Stewart and a future first round draft choice.

I hear that Gary Payton wants to work something out with Atlanta so he can return back to the Celtics a.s.a.p

This will hopefully be the start of better times for the
    Celtics and get this city back interested in the Celtics again.

They are trying to make a real push for the playoffs with this move getting Walker back.

This is the one ray of light of interest I have had in awhile for the team.

Now just bring back WALTER!!!!

Does anyone think we should have a "other sports"(hockey,basketball,baseball,soccer) thread or dedicated threads to any other of the home town teams here in Foxboro?

If there is any intrest let us know.
  7. YodaJediMaster12 Jedi Master

star 4
    I really hope GP comes back to Boston, or if not I hope he goes to a contender out West. Ending up on the Hawks was a low blow.

And how about Antoine tonight? 24 and 10 not bad.
  8. DarthLucanas Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I am going to host the Providence/Boston joint meet at my house on Sunday March 13th.

It will start about 1:00 p.m.

I thought we would still have our March meet separate from this since it would be better for our 3rd and qualifying meet be on our own.

I will still wait to hear everyone's input on this from Foxboro Fanforce on what we want to do.

But this will be a great opportunity for Providence and Boston to meet some of us and get acquainted.

There will probably be another joint meet this spring/summer at my place when the weather gets nice.
    And hopefully I will have a bigger grill to accommodate a larger group by then.

Let me know if you want to attend and I will send you directions and my cell phone.

9. DarthLucanas Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Just a heads up. I may have an extra ticket to go see the Dropkick Murphys on Wednesday March 16th at Avalon on Lansdowne St.

If anyone is interested let me know?
  10. hchristensenfan Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Normally I would say yes, but it would be nearly impossible transportation wise to get to Boston and back to CT that night. (Especially since I have 5 classes on Thursdays and the earliest is at 8 am...not fun)
  11. Darth Dowe Jedi Padawan

star 4
    If I wasn't in CA, i'd go to the show. DKM are petty cool.
  12. DarthLucanas Jedi Padawan

star 4
    At about 9:30 tonight I was getting ready to head out to work.
    I just finished scraping the windows of the car when I heard...bam!!!!

I looked outside and a guy plowing for the town hit my car damaging the passenger side headlight, fender and hood.
    I probably got $2000.00 in damage to my car.

The plow guy came and told me he was sorry.
    We exchanged information and stuff and the funny thing was I wasn't that angry.
    I called the cops and had them come out to cover myself and they got both our information.

I can still drive the car.

I am just angry cause I was looking forward to nice quiet night at work and now I had to use a sick day.
    So now I will be up all night at home!!!
    Well I will get laundry and other stuff done at the house.

So I am thinking I am really going to be frustrated when I have to rent a car and deal with my insurance company and the repair shop!!!!!!

star 5
    Sorry to hear about that. At least you are okay and the car can fixed. Maybe you will be able to get some rest tonight?
  14. DarthWormie Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Sorry to hear about that Chris. Thankfully you were not in the car at the time.
  15. hchristensenfan Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Sorry to hear that Chris. It is a good thing that you were not in the car at the time. I hope that your car will be able to be fixed quickly.
  16. DarthLucanas Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Thanks everyone much appreciated. I was lucky thankfully.

I am sure the real hard part is ahead of me between insurance companies and repair shop and the rental car.
  17. hitmbig Jedi Master

star 5
    New trailer leaked again. Better quality but still dark in some spots. Better just wait until the OC. Man, I can't wait!
  18. hchristensenfan Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I definitly want to tape the OC tonight, so that I can see the trailer a few times. :)
  19. hitmbig Jedi Master

star 5
    That was aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwweeeeeeesssssssooommmmmmmmmeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  20. DarthLucanas Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Indeed [face_devil]

Update: As expected SW.Com is overloaded!!!!
  21. YodaJediMaster12 Jedi Master

star 4
    The release date cannot come soon enough. That trailer was incredible.
  22. hitmbig Jedi Master

star 5
    No link up yet at the OS
  23. DarthWormie Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Unbelievable. I could watch it another 20 times right now. Loved practically everything about it, especially the last shot :D
  24. hitmbig Jedi Master

star 5
    I'm not just saying 'it blew me away' as a figure of speech, it really did blow my mind!

[image=http://img107.exs.cx/img107/2396/jedi7mk.jpg]
  25. hchristensenfan Jedi Padawan

star 4
    OMG!!!!!! MAY 19 CAN'T COME SONE ENOUGH!!!!!!!!