main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Random Thread

Discussion in 'Archive: Maine' started by Jedi_Outcast77, Jul 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Outcast77

Jedi_Outcast77 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 10, 2003
    Here's a little something that can be found on many of the boards around FF. The name basically says it all. Post anything random, Star Wars related or not, here to be shared with your felow posters. I'll start things off!

Just noticed this down below from tF.n news page. It's a like about the womens football league and shows a picture of one of the Southern Maine players. More specific, it's a picture of the logo on the back of the helmet. Don't know if this is a solo shout out to Star Wars or if it's a team thing, but I thought it was kind of funny. Anyway, here it is!

2. DarthLucanas

DarthLucanas Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 22, 2003
    I don't know if any of you guys have been to Old Orchard Beach lately but I was up there two weeks ago and they are building some condo complex on the corner of the strip and the Happy Clam is gone. :(

Which use to have live bands play outside right before you would walk up the ramp to the pier.

I spat on the construction site in disgust of putting the condo there.

The towns people I talked to aren't to happy with it either.

3. Abhors Elder

Abhors Elder Guest

They are putting up a condo right next to the pier entrance? That SUCKS!:mad::(

4. DarthLucanas

DarthLucanas Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 22, 2003
    Hey guys , going to be back up in Bar Harbor this Friday night and Saturday.

Then heading to Old Orchard Beach on Sunday and then heading home on Monday.

If anyone is around and would like to meet in either place let me know.

Talk to you later.

Chris

5. Abhors Elder

Abhors Elder Guest

I'd like to hang, but OOB is a good 2 hours away from me... I hope you have a good time though!

6. Wildstar02301

Wildstar02301 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 7, 2003
    Thought I'd tell the Maine people that Matt Woodward of Waterboro did very well in the World Series of Poker Main Event, which wrapped up last night in Las Vegas. Woodward finished 95th (out of 8,773 entries) and took home $51,129. Other high finishes by New Englanders were Benjamin Logan of Bristol, RI (87th, $51,129) and James Petrillo of Easton, MA (128th, $47,606). The event was won by 36 year old Jamie Gold of Malibu, CA, a TV producer and former Hollywood talent agent.

7. Abhors Elder

Abhors Elder Guest

Very cool!

8. clonetrooper1

clonetrooper1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 12, 2005
    "Post anything random"

clicky

9. Lt_Lark

Lt_Lark Jedi Youngling

Oct 13, 2006
    Why do stormtrooper kits cost so much????????:confused:

10. Abhors Elder

Abhors Elder Guest

They arn't mass produced.. These are made in people's garages with their own vacuum forming table. That, and a LOT of time and work goes into it. The kits are completely trimmed, and also come with the holster and other peices. The makers make very little turn-around on them. Highly worth the price I might add :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.