Random Thread

Discussion in 'Providence, RI' started by Ryno, Nov 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthMoby Jedi Master

star 4
    It wasnt Salvatore's idea to kill off Chewie. Lucas told him to

Yeah, he wanted to kill off Luke, and Lucas was like "Um, no!"
  2. Dex1138 Jedi Master

star 4
    I know Moby was hoping for Wedge...
  3. idarii Jedi Master

star 4
    too bad it wasn't luke :p *ducks*
  4. idarii Jedi Master

star 4
    so i trust everyone is going to see the new episode 3 trailer on the big screen friday, especially since it's running before the incredibles, which is goign to be an awesome movie!
  5. Dex1138 Jedi Master

star 4
    Just be sure to check with your theatre, rumor has it not every single movie will have the trailer.
    Me? I'm watching it on Hyperspace today :) And then taping it on Access Hollywood tonight, then watching it again a whole lot.
  6. idarii Jedi Master

star 4
    well i mean, i'm going to see the incredibles tomorrow anyway, but i heard that the trailer's definitely going to be running with it.
  7. hchristensenfan Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm watching it on Hyperspace today
    Lucky hyperspace members! *GRRRR* :)
  8. idarii Jedi Master

star 4
    a friend of mine got goosebumps from it - a very good sign indeed! can't wait for tomorrow :)
  9. Dex1138 Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah I got all tingly while watching it. I thought you were going spoiler-free there girly? Maybe I'll resend that msg I didn't (you'll know when you see it hehe)
  10. idarii Jedi Master

star 4
    spoiler free is not trailer free, hehe. it's alot easier to avoid spoilers than it is to avoid trailers. besides, trailers are what they mean for you to see. spoilers are secrets that get leaks....and more. i dunno. i'm crazy and a little sick right now so i'm not making much sense.

good night
  11. hchristensenfan Jedi Master

star 4
    i'm crazy and a little sick right now
    I hope you feel better soon!
  12. idarii Jedi Master

star 4

so i saw "saw" last night. bad acting aside it was actually pretty good with a few really good twists. i highly recommend it.

we need a movie thread to discuss movies :p
  13. Dex1138 Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, there are some hardcore peeps that consider trailers spoilers :) The stuff I inadvertanly told you about months ago was from Hyperspace so it was released by LFL. But you've probably forgot what I told you by now anyway =p
    Think I'll make a trailer talk thread. I wanna get peoples thoughts on some stuff :) And I don't want to post in a spoiler thread cuz that's stuff I don't wanna see.
  14. idarii Jedi Master

star 4
    dex you're absolutely correct that i forget what it was you told me.
  15. MonaLeia Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hey all! I was just wondering if any of you had some good suggestions on where I could get a good online photo gallery that is easy to link to? I love my Ofoto gallery but it's annoying that I can't just link straight to it. Anyone have any ideas?
  16. MonaLeia Jedi Knight

star 2
    Okay, so I'm posting to myself. I just decided to follow Roseanna's example and post in a yahoo album, at least for now. If you want bigger versions of a picture, just let me know! BTW not all my pics are in there, just the ones I had on my digicam and I have not cleaned up all the albums yet so most of them have no captions and pictures are sideways and all that. I will get to it eventually. It took me ages to upload everything because the tool they offer wouldn't download on my computer. So. Enjoy!

http://photos.yahoo.com/polarizedempathy
  17. hchristensenfan Jedi Master

star 4
  18. MonaLeia Jedi Knight

star 2
  19. Dex1138 Jedi Master

star 4
    dex you're absolutely correct that i forget what it was you told me
    See? And you got so mad at me =P

Lisa: Check out Webshots. I actually pay for it b/c I have lots of pics up but if I remember you can put up a few free albums.
  20. idarii Jedi Master

star 4
    See? And you got so mad at me

aww i'm sorry

just imagine my plight now though, what with work and all.
  21. DarthMoby Jedi Master

star 4
  22. DarthMoby Jedi Master

star 4
  23. hchristensenfan Jedi Master

star 4
    Being sick = blah!
    Sorry to hear that I hope that you get better soon.
  24. DarthLucanas Jedi Master

star 4
    Ed I hope you feel better soon bud. :)

I love your new sig also. [face_flag]
  25. Jeffbacca Jedi Knight

star 3
    What do you guys want to do this X-Mas? I know we are doing the secret santa but other then that we really haven't talked about it. Something i should have brought up at the chat, but had super ultra mega fest on the brain.

A hang out meet would be in order, but where? When? I would like to push for a sunday. yea yea =P Second sunday will be the 14th. Please check your calender.

Oh and I think I'll be having me a star wars credit card =D Guess which one I picked =P

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.