Random.

Discussion in 'Oregon FanForce' started by Larena_Jade, Jun 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nathanskywalker Jedi Padawan

Dead!!??/ DEADDDDDDD??!??!?!!?!??? noOOOOOO!!!!! DEADDD=BAAAADDDDDDDDD VERYYYY BADDDDDDDD.. ALIVE BREATH, BREATH, ALIVE NOOOODIEEEEEEEE, AHHHHHHHH,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, WAKE UP WAKE UP THE DEAD ARE UPON USSSS AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!>.....
  2. jawafett Oregon Fanforce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    A whisper of the wind blows, and a man once thought dead returns. Shadows of the past comeith and walks among the living. Awoke from a dream as though still alive, trapped while awake and shouts the name, "Ceric"! Ceric is my name, SW Galaxies is my game, Intrepid is where I roam.
  3. _Vengeance_ Jedi Master

star 4
    You still play now that the NGE is in full swing?

I stopped once it hit. :(
  4. Teliis Jedi Padawan

Heh heh, I got banned for 24 hours in a roulette game.

He'll be back.
  5. ImperialJedi Jedi Master

star 3
    This is probably the only time I will laugh at someone's misfortune. Bwahahaha! Okay, I'm done. Nice sock. Did you at least win the roulette game?

-IJ
  6. Teliis Jedi Padawan

No, the person who wins gets to have a coloured name for an hour. Everyone who guesses wrong gets banned for 24 hours.

I won last time, but no such luck this run, haha.
  7. jawafett Oregon Fanforce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    Still playing SWG post NGE, 900+ days. Was never able to Smuggle as a Smuggler, but made plenty doing slices before they took my tools away. Now I'm a glorified Junk dealer with an itchy trigger finger. Collecting badges that I didn't pick up to pass the time, and enjoying the random quests and droid smashing. Cheers!
  8. Atticus Jedi Master

star 4
    I might have gotten spyware on my moms computer...so anybody have any ideas on how to get it off? I also saw the future handgun that Im going to buy as soon as I get another part-time job and make some $$$. Its a beautiful baby though, only its $900 aswell :(
  9. Lilly_Valley Jedi Padawan

What type of a gun is it?
  10. Atticus Jedi Master

star 4
    [image=http://gunfactory.ch/faustfw/images/Sig228sl.jpg]

Its a Sig Sauer P228, I dont think I have to tell you, but its the one Jack Bauer had in season 1 and 2 of 24. =P~[face_love] The one at the actual gunstore was the P229 which is pretty much the same gun, the only difference is the calibers. The 228 comes in a 9 mil. while the 229 comes in .40 and .375. I think the best bet is to wait for a gun show to come to portland and buy them used for cheaper. That would definately save me some money. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.