Randy Johnson possibly coming back to Arizona!!!

Discussion in 'Archive: The Arena' started by Armenian_Jedi, Dec 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saruman-the-White Jedi Master

star 4
    Pending a run at Clemens, I think the Yankees have actually shed payroll or at least stood pat. The biggest spenders this winter were the Red Sox.
  2. Drac39 Force Ghost

star 6
    Clemens won't come back to the Yankees. His son is a rising star in the farm system in Houston and he wants to be there. The only reason I could see is he'd like to be with his good friend Andy Petite but Clemens is a family man so I think he will be with Houston.
  3. Master_Kast7 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Oh please. He has so much game left in him it'd be ridiculous to quit now.

~Liar, lawyer, Mirror for ya, What's the difference? Kangaroo be stoned, He's guilty as the government~
  4. Baron-Soontir-Fel Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Well, his agent pretty much confirmed that he's coming back, so let the bidding between New York, Boston (do they have any money left?) and Houston begin.
  5. Master_Kast7 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    If the Yankees can't out bid Houston hell will freeze over.

~Liar, lawyer, Mirror for ya, What's the difference? Kangaroo be stoned, He's guilty as the government~
  6. ApolloSmileGirl Jedi Grand Master

star 8
    I doubt New York will put up much of a fight, and Boston probably won't even try to pick him up.
  7. Master_Kast7 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I'm pretty sure they will. George and Cashman know how much New York wants Clemens back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.