main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Amph [Randy Lalonde] Spinward Fringe

Discussion in 'Archive: SF&F: Books and Comics' started by moosemousse, Mar 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moosemousse

moosemousse CR Emeritus: FF-UK South star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    The Spinward Fringe series is an ongoing series by author Randy Lalonde. Each book is titled 'Spinward Fringe Broadcast' followed by the number in the series and then the title of the book. So far there are seven books published, though Broadcast 0 takes place before the main series and is a trilogy compiled into an omnibus.

What I really like about the series is that Origins, the opening trilogy, is completely free as an ebook and that the rest of the books in the series are between £2 and £3 each.

Spinward Fringe Broadcast 0: Origins
    Spinward Fringe Broadcast 1: Resurrection
    Spinward Fringe Broadcast 2: Awakening
    Spinward Fringe Broadcast 1 and 2: Resurrection and Awakening
    Spinward Fringe Broadcast 3: Triton
    Spinward Fringe Broadcast 4: Frontline
    Spinward Fringe Broadcast 5: Fracture
    Spinward Fringe Broadcast 6: Fragments

There's an introductory page that the author wrote here that has the full list of books with a synopsis and stuff.

I've just finished book 2 in Origins and it's been fantastic reading so far. If you like sci-fi and space opera then this is definitely one to get into. Hopefully I'm not the only fan here and we can discuss the series and maybe even speculate over the next releases. Broadcast 7 is still being written so we won't see it for a while, but there's enough to keep any new fan going until then.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.