Discussion in 'Star Wars: Episode VII and Beyond (Archive)' started by SevrinThree, Mar 23, 2013.
2. Release Date
4. Basic Plot outline
5. Teaser Trailer
Trailers do it all for me. After I see a good trailer, I hardly even care about seeing the movie, I just piece together what I think would be awesome.
I agree totally! If it's attached to an even semi-decent movie I'll go to the theaters to see it then re-watch it over and over on YouTube. LOL
I'm swinging with the majority. It's all about the trailer.
Let's face it, the trailer will have the title, the cast, a (small) hint at the story. Once the trailer hits my anticipation will peak and I will more than likely salivate more than a rabid rancor.
Images of the big 3 in costume.
Star Wars costume that is, not dressed up as clowns.
It was if a million fanboy cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.
Seriously, the cast list and the trailer.
1. Whose child the protagonist is
3. concept art/ production design pictures
4. Release date
5. First full trailer
1) The first bit of actual news we get beyond all the duh stuff we've gotten these past 2 months since JJ Abrams was announced as director (preferably not more 'big 3' news, minus maybe if we get a shocker like _____ isnt returning)
2) Casting list (should be great for speculation purposes)
3) Trailers, any/all of them (will repeat watch them likely far longer than ep 7 will be in film length)
4) plot details/outline/title name (all serve same purpose for us here)
5) on set photos
1) Surprise - the entire Trilogy was finished three months ago, here's the BluRay set.
If JJ Abrams traveled back in time from 2015, and offered to show us just one of these things, then the trailer is the obvious choice. Especially, since it would probably reveal a lot of the other info anyway.
New SW movies as a Disney direct-to-DVD release.
I guess my list for this would be the trailer, the title, and the cast list... top three, in order.
Confirmation that Episode VII takes place entirely at Tosche Station.
When the merchandise gets released in stores.
That's nothing. I have the 2035 special editions. Cant beleive they changed the scene where cloned Luke's pet gundark shoots first.
That's how it was supposed to be from the beginning, they just didn't have the technology back in the 70s.
Ruined cloned Luke's pet gundark's character arc though...
We should stop now - spoilers.
lol I didn't even think of seeing the teaser trailer in the theater (the internet has spoiled us). I will do the same, go to the theater to see the trailer on the big screen.
When "The Phantom Menace" trailer came out wasn't it for "Titanic" or something lame like that? I remember reading about people going to the theater to see the trailer then getting a refund and leaving before the movie started. Movie theaters had to stop giving people a refund because it was happening that much. I wonder if they will do the same for the trailer of Episode VII?