main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Rank your TOP 10 sections in the saga

Discussion in 'Star Wars Saga In-Depth' started by Anakin's Daddy, Feb 1, 2018.

1. Anakin's Daddy

Anakin's Daddy Force Ghost star 4

Aug 13, 2002
    Rank your top 10 sections in the entire saga! The point is to rank longer sequences, as opposed to quick parts or segments like simply the "I am your father" line. These are parts where you simply sit back, watch and LOVE Star Wars.

Here's mine:

1. The Trench Run in ANH
    2. The Podrace in TPM
    3. Death Star II Attack in ROTJ
    4. Anakin vs. Obi-Wan in ROTS
    5. Yoda vs. the Emperor in ROTS
    6. Obi-Wan/Qui-Gon vs. Darth Maul in TPM
    7. Luke vs.Vader in TESB
    8. The Falcon in the Asteroid Field in TESB
    9. Luke vs. Vader/Emperor in ROTJ
    10. Rey vs. Kylo Ren in TFA

Dagobahsystem and Grey Matter like this.
  2. redxavier

redxavier Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 23, 2003
    Nice idea! These are my moments of SW bliss.

1. Luke vs.Vader in ESB
    2. Death Star II main reactor attack run (ROTJ)
    3. Trench run (ANH)
    4. The Falcon chase in the asteroid field (ESB)
    5. Running around the Death Star/Chasm leap etc. (ANH)
    6. Rey and Kylo Ren in Snoke's throne room (TLJ)
    7. The attack on Echo Base (ESB)
    8. The Resistance comes to the rescue on Takodana (TFA)
    9. Kyo Ren vs. Rey in the SKB forest (TFA)
    10. Duel of the Fates (TPM)

Grey Matter and Anakin's Daddy like this.
  3. wobbits

wobbits Force Ghost star 4

Apr 12, 2017
    1. Anakin's redemption ROTJ
    2. Luke vs Vader ESB
    3. Huttslayer ROTJ
    4. Detention block ANH
    5. Battle over Coruscant ROTS
    6. Duel of the Fates TPM
    7. Vader vs Rebels R1
    8. Anakin vs Obi Wan ROTS
    9. Luke vs Vader ROTJ
    10. Rey flying the Falcon TFA

Anakin's Daddy likes this.
  4. Darkslayer

Darkslayer #2 Sabine Wren Fan star 7

Mar 26, 2013
    10) Luke Skywalker vs Kylo Ren (The Last Jedi)

[​IMG]

9) The Rebels Steal the Death Star Plans (Rogue One)

[​IMG]

8) Qui-Gon Jinn & Obi-Wan Kenobi vs Darth Maul (The Phantom Menace)

[​IMG]

7) The Battle of Geonosis (Attack of the Clones)

[​IMG]

6) The Battle Over Endor (Return of the Jedi)

[​IMG]

5) Yoda vs Darth Tyranus (Attack of the Clones)

[​IMG]

4) Anakin Saves Luke (Return of the Jedi)

[​IMG]

3) The Jedi Army Arrives (Attack of the Clones)

[​IMG]

2) Mace Windu vs Darth Sidious (Revenge of the Sith)

[​IMG]

1) Yoda vs Darth Sidious (Revenge of the Sith)

[​IMG]

5. Ender_and_Bean

Ender_and_Bean Chosen One star 6

May 19, 2002
    10 is too little for 9 films! Especially when the best films contain like 4 or 5 amazing moments each. I'll try though.

10) Vader in full horror mode at the end of RO.
    Breathing begins.
    Red lightsaber lights up.
    No weapons.
    No armor.
    No strength in numbers.
    No screams.
    Nothing can save you now.

9) Holdo's sacrifice in TLJ
    Now, time to board your transport.
    For the transports to escape someone needs to stay behind and pilot the cruiser.

(Leia is heartfelt and sincere)

Too many losses. I can't take any more.

(Holdo reassures her it's okay)

Sure you can. You taught me how.

(Leia knows her friend's passion. There's no talking her out of this)

BOTH: May the Force be...

(BOTH CHUCKLING)

You go on. I've said it enough.

(Holdo smiles to fight back tears, knowing this will be the last time she sees her friend's face again)

May the Force be with you always.

A beautiful and light moment between two lifelong friends. Holdo looks up at the last transport to leave knowing this will be her last day of life.

She's running away.

No, she isn't.

(INSTRUMENTS BEEPING. LOOKS OF PANIC)

No!!!!
    Fire on that cruiser!!!

SYMMETRICAL SHOT of Holdo's purple hair from behind in the Captain's chair. The infamous hyperspace blur begins.

(SILENCE)

8) Darth Sidious vs Yoda in ROTS.
    "I have waited a long time for this moment, my little green friend. At last, the Jedi are no more."

7) Do or do not. There is no Try. Yoda lifting the X-Wing from the swamp on Dagobah. It's the first time on screen I'd ever seen something so large be lifted with the Force.
    "I don't believe it."
    "That... is why you fail."

6) The Throne room scene in TLJ.
    The drama starts in the elevator discussion. Both trust their future vision but see what happens next very differently. Each believes it will be the other who will concede an aspect of themselves to be with the other.
    Snoke cheerfully invtes her in saying "Welcome, young Rey."
    Snoke completely overpowers her and presents her for execution after she, and the audience have learned that the mind bridge is not some kind of unique soul mate/destiny type of thing but simply something Snoke did to deceive them both and us.
    She worries that she's made the biggest mistake of her life as she probably should have in that moment. "Please, Ben. Don't do this."
    Snoke arrogantly laughs and calls her a foolish child.
    Kylo Ren knows his mind is being read and uses the same incredible multitasking ability he showed in TFA when he held the blaster bolt in stasis while continuing a second thought process and conversation before releasing the bolt, and raises his own saber and turns it while using the Force to turn the other. This scene reminds us how he must have hid his darkness from Luke as well except for the glimpses of mistakes where he didn't that Luke picked up on and why Luke knew the only way he's truly know the truth was when he was unconscious. Kylo Ren kills Snoke. The saber flies toward the audience. Rey picks it up and looks astonished. So does Kylo Ren. Everyone who hadn't spoiled this is mesmerized and wondering what will happen next. The Praetorian guards close in. These two decide to fight alongside each other and fight beautifully. Rey runs to the display happily. It's all going according to her vision and plan. Except it's not. Kylo Ren sees the empty throne. He'd worked so hard to get to this point. He wants it. But what good is the throne alone? He reveals what we've all picked up on since TFA. He likes her. A lot. He desires her. He can't bring himself to kill her. He's had multiple opportunities. He can't. She matters to him. He, a Dark Prince, offers her -- a peasant girl from Jakkuu whose parents abandoned her -- the chance to rule alongside him. To go from peasant girl to essentially a Queen. The underdogs are losing badly. She'd never have to eat food portions again. Maybe if they spent more time together he'd come to see things more her way. Maybe she could influence the FO to be more just. Help the poor.

Probably not. That leather glove on his hand is Kylo Ren's glove. It's not the same Ben Solo whose hand she touched skin-to-skin earlier. He can't be trusted. He likely will not improve. The FO can not be influenced. She turns the offer down and pulls her saber. Only this time he's grown in Dark Side power from killing his master. This time the saber isn't as quick to her aid as before. The saber shatters. Awesome stuff.

5) The Duel of the Fates battle between Obi-Wan and Anakin in ROTS.
    The music starts.
    So much teacher and student resentment and anger over loss and disappointment all pent up into a showstopping battle.
    "Don't lecture me, Obi-Wan."
    "Only a Sith deals in absolutes."
    "I will do what I must."
    "You will try."
    "Then you ARE lost!"
    "You were the chosen one! It was said that you would destroy the Sith, not join them! Bring balance to the force... not leave it in darkness!
    "I HATE YOU!!!"
    "You were my brother, Anakin! I loved you..."
    "It's over, Anakin. I have the high ground."
    "You underestimate my power."
    "Don't try it."

4) The trench run in ANH culminating with the destruction of the first Death Star.
    The editing is superb. The setup. The losses palpable. The tension has us on the edge of our seat. The torpedoes are launched. We see the Death Star shake. Stormtroopers fall. Did it work? No. They didn't go in. Luke seems uneasy. Unsure. Vader senses the Force is strong with him. Can he make the shot? Why did that loveable jerk Han have to go and leave and disappoint us? "Use the Force, Luke." "You're all clear kid! Now, let's blow this thing and go home." We can all still see those torpedoes in our minds right now as they make their way in.

3) Luke's return on Crait in TLJ.
    He has no ship. How can he possibly help? Will we ever see Luke again? Without a ship he does the only thing a Jedi with his wisdom and power can do to help and gives everything to do so. To everyone who was there that day he was there. Younger. Happier. The Luke we remember and love. He atones for his mistakes and regrets, and the completes the greatest Light Side feat we've ever seen becoming the legend the galaxy needed to keep the embers of fight and hope alive. Rumor spreads. Who is this new Jedi he mentioned? Is this the girl who rumor has it killed Snoke and all of his guards? Will he return? Is he a god? Why couldn't he be killed? The public doesn't know but they are inspired to rise.

In doing so and refinding his faith he becomes one with the Light while staring up at the twin suns. What an amazing life he's lived. Even near the end he was teaching us lessons. This time about the importance of not living in denial, and not projecting denial or our own mistakes onto others or other organizations. Only by making the unconscious conscious and facing our regrets and fears can we truly heal. Luke did so. He'll soon be with his father and mentors again.

"I want every weapon we have to fire on that man!"
    "I'm sorry, Leia."
    "Ben, I failed you and for that I am sorry."
    "No one's ever really gone."
    "Every word of that sentence was wrong. Strike me down in anger and I'll always be with you. Just like your father. The resistance is reborn today. And I will not be the last Jedi."
    "See ya' around, Kid."
    "There wasn't pain."
    "He found peace and purpose."

2) Vader and Luke's first fight in TESB culminating with the reveal that Darth Vader is his father.
    "If you only knew the power of the Dark Side. Obi-Wan never told you what happened to your father."

1) The Throne Room scene in ROTJ including Luke feeling the Dark Side and staring at his glove and eventually casting aside his saber and culminating with Vader saving him from the Emperor.
    "I am a Jedi. Like my father before me."
    "You were right. You were right about me. Tell your sister you were right."

Last edited: Feb 1, 2018
    redxavier and Anakin's Daddy like this.
  6. ezekiel22x

ezekiel22x Chosen One star 5

Aug 9, 2002
    1. Padme's Ruminations (ROTS) - haunting picture of the beauty and love that is soon to be lost, as Padme and Anakin are separated by the labyrinthine cityscape that each ultimately fails to metaphorically navigate. This moment transcends Star Wars, and is film art.

2. Anakin and the Tuskens (AOTC) - Anakin embracing Padme before he sets off to find his mother is such a beautifully framed moment, serving as an appropriate tonal opposite for the end of the sequence, where Anakin confesses his dark deeds in a scene that is among the best acted in the whole series.

3. Throne Room duel (ROTJ) - Luke battering Vader into submission but pulling back before the darkness takes over is made even more powerful by the accompanying score.

4. Sunset on Coruscant (TPM) - A mundane, expositional stretch, perhaps, but one where I am engrossed in the character interaction--ranging from Anakin's cold reception by the council to Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon sharing a warm moment as they contemplate the late daylight--as well as astonished by Coruscant as a setting.

5. Lars homestead (ANH) - perhaps too big a chunk to count as a section, but everything here feels appropriately "lived-in" in a manner that has little to do with practical effects and real sets. Rather, it's all about the slow burn of depicting a "real" life.

6. Naboo escape (AOTC) - Captures something of the slow burn I just alluded to while also existing in a manner that almost comes across as a dreamlike interlude from all the frank troubles of Anakin's real life. The sequence ender of Anakin in a Vader-like meditative pose is another contender for most beautiful shot in the saga.

7. Dagobah (ESB) - storybook charm crossed with an unsettling undercurrent of the darkness that might yet find Luke.

8. Trench Run (ANH) - can't beat the original. Bonus points for the manner they developed background pilots in so short a time.

9. Yoda vs. Dooku (AOTC) - Thematically I love that Yoda wasn't "beyond as saber." That he participates as the other Jedi first-hand gives more credence to his talk of war in the OT. Also, on a simple action scene level, I love it. In all my theatrical viewings of SW I've never seen crowds erupt in applause like they did for Yoda's saber unveil.

10. Anything with Ewoks! (ROTJ) Self-explanatory.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2018
    Dagobahsystem and darkspine10 like this.
  7. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Obi Wan vs Anakin duel
    Trench run
    Death Star 2 battle
    Invisible hand
    Dooku vs Anakin
    Battle of Naboo
    Geonisis arena
    Podracing
    Hoth
    Cloud city

8. Martoto77

Martoto77 Jedi Master star 5

Aug 6, 2016
    Taking the ST out of the equation (too soon)

Death Start Hangar Control Room through to the shooting down of the last sentry ship

Vader's arrival on Endor through to the End Credits

Luke arrives at Cloud City till very end of credit sequence

Pod Race

Naboo Duel

Asteroid chase (first section)

Battle of Hoth

Battle of Yavin

ROTS - all post "Noooooooooooo"(Vader).

Obi Wan on Kamino and arriving at Geonosis

(But to give them due - Escaping Numa outpost - Entire final act of TFA - All of Ach to and Luke on Crait)

9. Anakin's Daddy

Anakin's Daddy Force Ghost star 4

Aug 13, 2002
    Great Post!!! Just add the Podrace as an 11th. ;)

DBPirate and Darkslayer like this.
  10. Ghost Ryder

Ghost Ryder Jedi Master star 4

Jan 16, 2016
    This was fun to think about, but I got stuck in figuring out an exact ranking, so I'm taking the diplomatic route of chronological order.

Podrace: I enjoy it even more with the additions, and from quite recently finding out that Beggar's Canyon is part of the course.

Politics and Pyrotechnics: Yoda duels Sidious while Obi-Wan faces Anakin/Vader.

Battle of Scarif: The war film/Star Wars blend comes to a head.

Battle of Yavin: The anticipation in the takeoff scene alone is a magic that IMO has yet to be matched. The chatter from pilots off camera really adds to the immersion.

Cloud City Clash: Everything from the start of the duel to the successful hyperspace jump. While the twist is no longer a surprise, I love how its impact is felt through the action that follows it.

A Rey in the Life: My favorite character introduction in the saga.

Finn's Flights: He escapes with Poe, gets separated in the crash, treks to Niima Outpost, witnesses Rey's melee skill before being on the receiving end himself, and finally has to escape with Rey aboard the Falcon.

Starkiller Battle: Han faces his son, the Resistance take out the big gun, and Finn and Rey duel Kylo.

Supremacy: The arrival of Rey, Finn, Rose, and DJ; the throne room; the infiltration; the mutiny; and the culmination in an epic moment of silence.

Battle of Crait: Ski speeders, the Falcon, Poe's leadership, Finn's near-sacrifice, and Luke the Jedi Master.

11. Darkslayer

Mar 26, 2013
    [​IMG]

Dagobahsystem and Anakin's Daddy like this.
  12. themoth

themoth Force Ghost star 5

Dec 5, 2015
    1. Luke reuniting with Leia and facing Ben. (TLJ)
    2. Jyn and Cassian die/Vader chopping up the Rebels/"hope". (RO)
    3. Vader v Luke on Cloud City/"I am your father". (TESB)
    4. Palpatine, Vader and Luke in the throne room. (ROTJ)
    5. Han Solo flying through the asteroid field. (TESB)
    6. Luke destroys the Death Star. (ANH)
    7. "Chewie, we're home"/escaping the freighter. (TFA)
    8. Order 66. (ROTS)
    9. Anakin v Obi-Wan/Yoda v Sidious. (ROTS)
    10. Duel of the Fates. (TPM)

13. DBPirate

DBPirate Jedi Master star 4

Jun 20, 2015
    1. Tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise (ROTS)
    2. Battle of Scarif (RO)
    3. Emperor's Throne Room (ROTJ)
    4. Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan vs. Darth Maul (TPM)
    5. Order 66 (ROTS)
    6. Yoda lifting the X-Wing (TESB)
    7. Entire opening sequence (ROTS)
    8. Luke vs. Vader (TESB)
    9. Trench Run (ANH)
    10. Eadu (RO)

Honorable mentions: 11. Podrace (TPM), 12. Coruscant speeder chase (AOTC), 13. Arena (AOTC), 14. Jedha City (RO), 15. Anakin vs. Obi-Wan (ROTS)

Great topic, by the way!

Dagobahsystem and Anakin's Daddy like this.
  14. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi SWC Jedi Draft Champion star 6 VIP - Game Winner

Sep 30, 2012
    Before I get to my top 10, here’s some honourable mentions:

- Battle of Hoth
    - Battle over Coruscant
    - Battle over Starkiller Base/Escaping Starkiller Base
    - Escaping Jabba the Hutt/Battle over the Sarlacc Pit
    - Luke Skywalker vs. Darth Vader/Escaping Cloud City
    - Anakin Skywalker vs. Obi-Wan Kenobi/Yoda vs. Darth Sidious
    - Battle of Geonosis
    - Battle of Endor
    - Escaping the First Order (Poe Dameron and Finn)
    - Escaping Jedha
    - Battle over Yavin
    - Battle of Takadona (Traitor!)

10. The Podrace

[​IMG]

Such a fun sequence! It’s not something you’d expect to be in a Star Wars film, but it worked. The sound effects of the podracers are great.

9. Obi-Wan Kenobi vs. Jango Fett

[​IMG]

Obi-Wan gets all the cool fights! From Kamino to Geonosis, this whole sequence was a stand out. Seeing a Jedi struggle against someone who wasn’t a Sith was exciting. Plus the sound effects of the seismic charges are the coolest sound effects in the entire series.

8. Battle over D’Qar

[​IMG]

What an opening! Full on and exciting the entire time. When the Dreadnought appeared from hyperspace and went “Woah!” out loud in the cinema.

7. Battle of Naboo

[​IMG]

The combination of the duel, the starfighter battle and the ground battle worked so well and really brought the film up to another level. The music was a stand out during the duel.

6. Rescuing the Princess and escaping the Death Star

[​IMG]

This whole sequence is lots of fun, and is often something I think about first when asked what my favourite parts of the original trilogy are. The trio have just met and you get to see the chemistry developing. Han is amazing.

5. Obi-Wan Kenobi vs. General Grievous

[​IMG]

Awesome battle. Awesome effects. Awesome villain. I wish the actual lightsaber duel was longer.

4. Battle of Scarif

[​IMG]

Both the space battle and the ground assault were amazing. Probably the best visual effects of all time. Then to finish it all off, Darth Vader appears in his coolest scene yet and the film syncs perfectly into A New Hope.

3. Escaping Jakku

[​IMG]

I love seeing the Falcon in action, and these new films have really done some amazing stuff with it. The whole sequence was so fun to watch.

2. Battle of Crait

[​IMG]

The most beautiful cinematography I’ve ever seen. This entire battle was just stunning. The part where Chewie is flying the Falcon through the crystal caverns is just a delight, especially with the classic music. The music when Luke is walking out to face Kylo is one of the best scores in the entire series.

1. The Supremecy showdown

[​IMG]

This includes Snoke’s throneroom showdown and Holdo’s sacrifice. The lightspeed attack is the coolest moment I’ve ever seen in any film. The throneroom fight was one of the best choreographed fights in the entire series. The death of Snoke was completely unpected. There’s never been so many “WTF” moments in such a short period of time.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2018
    Grey Matter likes this.
  15. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    Neat concept. Here's my ten.

1) "Ruminations" sequence with Padme and Anakin (ROTS) - good taste, @ezekiel22x
    2) Anakin/Obi-Wan contrasted with Yoda/Sidious (ROTS)
    3) Galaxy-wide celebration after 2nd Death Star destroyed (ROTJ)
    4) Maz's Cantina, from arrival up until the invasion (TFA)
    5) Luke's Projection, from conversation with Leia through "see ya around, kid." (TLJ)
    6) Duel of the Fates (TPM)
    7) Battle of Hoth (ESB)
    8) Geonosis Arena Battle (AOTC)
    9) Kylo and Han's reunion (TFA)
    10) Space battle over Coruscant (ROTS)

Honorable mention are the Zam Chase in AOTC, Podrace scene in TPM, and Luke and Leia's speeder bike chase in ROTJ.

Darkslayer likes this.
  16. Dagobahsystem

Dagobahsystem Chosen One star 10

Sep 25, 2015
    Unranked, just brainstorming here, but these are 10 of the most impactful SW scenes/sequences, personally.

Luke searching for Artoo with Threepio, being wounded/captured by Tuskens and then rescued by and meeting Kenobi in ANH.

Chase through Coruscant in AOTC, featuring Zam Wesell, Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi.

Vader and Luke conversation on the Endor landing platform in ROTJ before Luke is brought before Sidious.

Entire duel between Maul, Kenobi, and Qui-Gon in TPM.

Luke confronting Vader (or himself) in the dark side Dagobah cave in TESB.

"Darth Plagueis The Wise" scene from ROTS between Palpatine and Anakin.

Throne room scenes and melee battle from TLJ featuring Rey, Kylo, Snoke and Praetorian Guards.

Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader lightsaber duel and aftermath from TESB.

Master Yoda counseling Anakin Skywalker in the Jedi temple from ROTS.

The Battle of Scarif from R1.

17. Darkslayer

Mar 26, 2013
    I'll add some honorable mentions :D

15) "I Will Make It Legal" (The Phantom Menace)

14) Leia Uses the Force (The Last Jedi)

13) Jedi Battle (Attack of the Clones)

12) Luke Arrives on Crait (The Last Jedi)

11) Battle of the Heroes (Revenge of the Sith)

18. Lukers

Lukers Jedi Master star 1

Jun 16, 2016
    1. Luke becomes a legend (TLJ)
    2. Rey calls the lightsaber (TFA)
    3. Vader saves Luke (ROTJ)
    4. Kylo Ren and Rey team up (TLJ)
    5. Yoda lifts the X-Wing from the Swamp (ESB)
    6. Admiral Holdo saves the fleet (TLJ)
    7. Two Star Destroyers collide (RO)
    8. Enter Darth Maul (TPM)
    9. Leia saves Luke (ESB)
    10. The rebels recuperate [ending] (ESB)

19. Harbour

Harbour Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 15, 2015
    10)Jango Fett vs Obi-Wan Asteroid Chase; AotC - badass
    9)Battle of Geonosis; AotC - badass
    8)Anakin - Windu - Palpatine scene in his office; RotS - dramatic
    7)Anakin killing Dooku; RotS - dramatic
    6)Celebration of the victory scene; RotJ - glorious
    5)Luke turning off his computers and using the Force to blow up the DS; ANH - inspiring
    4)Legend of the Darth Plagueis the Wise; RotS - creepy
    3) Obi-Wan vs Anakin on Mustafar; RotS - heart breaking
    2) Luke vs Vader; RotJ - goosebumps
    1) Yoda vs Palpatine in the Galactic Senate Room; RotS - goosebumps

20. Harbour

Harbour Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 15, 2015
    Sry for DP, added gifs.
    10)Jango Fett vs Obi-Wan Asteroid Chase; AotC - badass
    [​IMG]
    9)Battle of Geonosis; AotC - badass
    [​IMG]
    8)Anakin - Windu - Palpatine scene in his office; RotS - dramatic
    [​IMG]
    7)Anakin killing Dooku; RotS - dramatic
    [​IMG]
    6)Celebration of the victory scene; RotJ - glorious
    [​IMG]
    5)Luke turning off his computers and using the Force to blow up the DS; ANH - inspiring
    [​IMG]
    4)Legend of the Darth Plagueis the Wise; RotS - creepy
    [​IMG]
    3) Obi-Wan vs Anakin on Mustafar; RotS - heart breaking
    [​IMG]
    2) Luke vs Vader; RotJ - goosebumps
    [​IMG]
    1) Yoda vs Palpatine in the Galactic Senate Room; RotS - goosebumps
    [​IMG]

StarGuppy and Visivious Drakarn like this.
  21. ewoksimon

ewoksimon Chosen One star 5

Oct 26, 2009
    1. The Battle of Yavin - ANH
    2. Anakin vs Obi-Wan - ROTS
    3. Luke vs Vader - ESB
    4. Birth of Vader/Birth of Luke and Leia - ROTS
    5. Luke on Crait - TLJ
    6. Luke vs Vader - ROTJ
    7. The podrace - TPM
    8. Snoke's Throne Room - TLJ
    9. The Battle of Hoth - ESB
    10. Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan vs Darth Maul - TPM

22. darthfettus2015

darthfettus2015 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2012
    1. Battle of Scariff/Darth Vader in Hallway - RO
    2. Opening Battle above Tatooine - ANH
    3. Obi Wan vs Anakin/ - ROTS
    4. Tale of Darth Plaguesis the wise - ROTS
    5. Luke vs Vader - ESB
    6. Battle of Endor - ROTJ
    7. Battle of Takadona - TFA
    8. Snoke's Throne Room - TLJ
    9. Duel of the Fates - TPM
    10. The Jedi Arena - AOTC

honourable mentions to Order 66/Birth of Empire/Birth of Vader (ROTS) The Millenium Falcon escaping Vader (ESB)

23. Andrew Davies

Andrew Davies Jedi Youngling

Feb 28, 2018
    1. Carbonite Freeze- ESB
    2. Luke vs. Vader-ESB
    3. Obi Wan tells Luke about the Force, etc.- ANH
    4. Garbage Smasher- ANH
    5. Luke vs. Vader- ROTJ
    6. Story of Darth Plageuis- ROTS
    7. Anakin vs. Obi Wan- ROTS
    8. Pod race- TPM
    9. Transmission of DS plans/Vaporised by DS/Vader Hallway- RO
    10. Obi Wan gives baby Luke to Lars family

24. Mandalorian Riddler

Mandalorian Riddler Jedi Master star 4

Feb 27, 2018
    1). Vader Vs Rebels - RO
    2). Maul Vs Obi Wan - TPM
    3). Anakin Vs Obi Wan - ROTS
    4). Krennic's Arrival - RO
    5). Luke speaking with Palpy - ROTJ
    6). Jango's Introduction - AOTC
    7). 501st and Vader marching on the temple - ROTS
    8). Pod Racing - TPM
    9). Order 66 - ROTS
    10). Let the Wookie Win - ANH

25. StarGuppy

StarGuppy Jedi Padawan

Jul 27, 2017
    1). Luke coming out of hiding in the Emperor's throne room to attack Vader, culminating in severing Vader's hand, the Emperor's Force lightning attack on Luke and Vader's throwing Palpatine into the reactor shaft. ROTJ
    2). Luke exiting the Lars homestead and watching the twin sunset to the devastatingly beautiful John Williams music. ANH
    3). The funeral pyre for Vader during the Ewok celebration. ROTJ
    4). Unmasking of Vader and his subsequent death aboard the second Death Star. ROTJ
    5). Luke and Yoda on Dagobah, when Yoda tells Luke "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter..." leading up to Yoda levitating Luke's X-wing from the swamp. ESB
    6). Anakin finding Shmi in the Tusken Raider camp, her death, his resulting attack on the Raiders, and his later telling Padme about the slaughter. AOTC
    7). Yoda vs. Darth Sidious lightsaber duel. ROTS
    8). The Rebel attack on Death Star II when it all hits the fan (SB19). ROTJ
    9). Luke telling Leia the truth about their lineage at the Ewok village. ROTJ
    10). Ahsoka Tano vs Darth Vader in the season 2 finale of Star Wars Rebels. SWR

I know if I think this over at length I'll think of plenty to add to this list, and maybe some rearranging, but this is a tall order so I'll leave it at this for now.