Rocky M, NC Rare Appearence

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by Yoda1968, Nov 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yoda1968 Jedi Knight

star 2
    I know Ive not been around for ages, so I thought id make a rare appearence to update everyone on whats been going on with me as of late. about 2 months ago I fell and hurt my hip, was in physical therapy for a month for it. My wife is babysitting 5 days a week, working at the YMCA and going to school and is thinking of taking on another job so we can have some money for christmas. As you can see things have been kinda rough for us lately, but we are hanging on. Like the Master Jedi I am, I will rise again. Just wanted to let you guys know that Im alive and well, just struggling with some things as of late. Keep us in your thoughts and prayers and together we will rise again and be the force I know we can be! May The Force Be With You! Master Yoda Has Spoken!
  2. eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Hope things get better for you, Yoda. As you can probably tell, it's been a tough time for several in the group. Give me a call sometime and if you don't have my new #, pm me.
  3. Yoda1968 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Seems that we have had a few members that have had some sort of trouble. But as I said it will all pass and we will rise again. Unless of course this horrible football season dont hurry up and end lol. Pondering the beauty of basketball season I am yesssss. Master Yoda Has Spoken!
  4. eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Yes. The Dark Side seems to be growing stronger over at UNC-Brokeback.:D
  5. Kazuma_Kuahara Jedi Master

star 4
    Brokeback? as in they are distracted by their own tight-ends???
  6. Yoda1968 Jedi Knight

star 2

Wrong that was! Punishind you shall be! Cursed the wolfpack shall be yesssss!
    Master Yoda Has Spoken!
  7. star-killer1 Jedi Knight

star 3
    hope all gets better for you soon man
  8. eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Ahhh, yes I believe the Pack will be cursed this year, but we will rise again under Jedi Master Sidney Lowe.
  9. Yoda1968 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Turn out to be like Matt Dorety Sidney Lowe will. Crumble to ground like bread crumbs the pack will. Dark days I see for the pack yesssss. Master Yoda Has Spoken!
  10. eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Hmmm, lets see now.

Doh: arrogant ass who was DISPISED by his players and run out of town when his OWN FORMER COACH, you know, the Nose, wouldnt even support him

vs.

Lowe: fabulous personality along with contacts to the NBA whose players already love him. Has already landed the #3 rated center in the country, the #1 player in NC and probably gonna get #2, and was endorsed by everyone around the NBA.

Sorry Yoda, not even close.
  11. Yoda1968 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Points well taken yessss, but cursed the pack will be still.

Breaking News This Is: Butch Davis hired as UNC's new football coach.
    Happy I am about this. Master Yoda Has Spoken!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.