main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rarity of Cards

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: CCG, TCG, and Boardgames' started by ClonedEmperor, May 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ClonedEmperor

ClonedEmperor Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2005
    How can you tell how rare a card from the CCG is? I have a large deck of them, probably +100, and i have no idea how rare any are or if theyre worth anything.

2. mnky9800n

mnky9800n Jedi Youngling

May 14, 2005
    well first if they are white border cards then they are worth nothing because they are unlimited cards. if they are black border cards then you might have something worth something. its not easy like in magic: the gathering. there is no black, silver, and gold. your best bet is searching online for the cards you think are worth something. i have hundreds of cards and i have been trying to sell them as of late because no one i know plays anymore and i have found that they really arent of any value in card shops anymore. im quite depressed.

3. Xenon_gun

Xenon_gun Jedi Youngling

Apr 22, 2005
    As for rarity, did you try out Decipher's home site?

http://www.decipher.com/starwars/cardlists/index.html

There is also a cardlist of all available expansions in PDF format. I hope that helps.

4. Artie-Deco

Artie-Deco Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 23, 2001
    well first if they are white border cards then they are worth nothing because they are unlimited cards. if they are black border cards then you might have something worth something.

Ehh, not entirely true. Unlimited (white border, or "WB") are not as valuable as limited (black border "BB"), but rare WB cards are still worth something. A WB Darth Vader, for example, still has a decent value.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.