main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

2. Enter the Episode IX Treatment Contest! Details here!

3. A Rule For Everyone To See:

The New Films staff strive to create a fun and welcoming environment for all users. This forum is a place for discussing the films, which means that you think the films are worth discussing. Constructive criticism (as deemed by the moderating staff) is welcome and encouraged. Bashing of any kind will not be tolerated anywhere outside The Sanctuary thread. See the new rules thread here. Bans can and will be handed out to anyone who doesn't abide by the forum rules.

Discussion Rate The Last Jedi

Discussion in 'Star Wars: Sequel Trilogy (Released Films)' started by chris hayes, Dec 14, 2017.

?

Rate the Last Jedi in the choices below

Poll closed Jan 13, 2018.
  1. 5/5 Absolutely loved it

30.6%
  2. 4/5 Solid a good addition to the saga

18.8%
  3. 3/5 It was ok , worthy but flawed

11.8%
  4. 2/5 Some eye candy but felt underwelmed

16.2%
  5. 1/5 Meh Dissapointed

10.0%
  6. 0/5 The worst Star Wars movie ever , down with the Jar Jar doo doo

13.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthPhilosopher

DarthPhilosopher Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 23, 2011
    I haven't seen a single point brought up by those videos that held water.

2. Dukeleto69

Dukeleto69 Jedi Padawan star 2

Dec 27, 2017
    At the present moment I am more excited by Solo than I am about IX based on how I feel about VIII. Then again I was very excited by the trailers for TLJ too so who knows!

3. MrElculver2424

MrElculver2424 Jedi Master star 4

May 11, 2014
    I'm extremely excited for IX, simply to move beyond the mess and feeling of emptiness of TLJ. I have no idea what's in store for IX, but I just want to get past TLJ super badly.

4. vong333

vong333 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 18, 2003
    I just want to get by this sequel trilogy. I want new and original star wars that has none of the characters from the movies. No Tarkin , no Vader, no Luke, no family member, all new. Then we can judge Disney Star Wars.

As for TLJ, I still stand by the 5 out of 5, even though there are things in their that I don't agree with.

Ricardo Funes likes this.
  5. Pro Scoundrel

Pro Scoundrel New Films Lawgiver & Casual Flyer star 5 Staff Member Manager

Nov 20, 2012
    I think this has served it's purpose, and is seldom used for something other than arguing the same points as other threads. Locking.

TCF-1138 , EHT and Mungo Baobab like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.