main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Raven_Sakura001 has arrived! Am I a Jedi or a Sith? Time to find out!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Raven_Sakura001, Dec 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raven_Sakura001

Raven_Sakura001 Jedi Youngling

Jul 8, 2005
    Konnichiwa my fellow Star Wars fans! I do plan on haveing fun here. It seems like a most impressive place. I suppose i'll just search aound and learn the ropes like a good Padawan before I decide where my loyalties lie ^.~
    *Pokes you*

2. Darth Gangrenous

Darth Gangrenous Chosen One star 10

Jun 1, 2005
    Welcome to the boards Raven. If you have any questions, be sure to ask us. We will be glad to answer them. The Dark Side is much more fun. :p I hope to see you around. Enjoy :)

3. Medi-Uu_

Medi-Uu_ Jedi Youngling

Dec 29, 2005
    hey, instead of creating a new thread, thought i'd introduce myself here as well

4. Darth Gangrenous

Darth Gangrenous Chosen One star 10

Jun 1, 2005
    Nice to meet you Medi. I agree about Ganner haveing the most dramtic death. You are welcome to start your own thread though if you wanted to.

5. REVANLORD

REVANLORD Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2005
    Welcome, please poke Jedi_Daniel, who isn't here. :p No, really, have a great time on the boards. :)

The Hooded Soul

6. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome Rave_Sakura001! :)

If you want to learn the ropes like a Padawan, maybe you want to join the adoption programm. There you can find oldbies who would love to adopt you and to show you the boards. Just leave a message there. :)

Enjoy your stay. :)

Welcome as well, Medi-Uu_! :)
    You know you are free to start your own welcome thread. :)
    Have a good time at the boards. :)

7. VadorLover

VadorLover Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 6, 2005
    Welcome RS001 and Medi.

8. Cinnamon_Windu

Cinnamon_Windu Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 10, 2005
    Welcome, Raven_Sakura001 and Medi-Uu! :) I hope you both have much fun here.

9. Medi-Uu_

Medi-Uu_ Jedi Youngling

Dec 29, 2005
    sorry Raven if I stole your thunder on your welcome thread. The other forums I freqeuent if a new topic isn't really necessary, we don't start one.

10. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Medi, here it is the same, but what is "necessary" is different from board to board. Here at WNU you are really welcome to post your own introduction thread, but for example at the SW movies boards such a topic would be locked because it doesn't fit to the purpose of those boards. :)

If you aren't sure about posting a topic and if it really fits into a certain board, you're allways welcome to PM the Mod of the board and ask him/her. They will help you. :)

And if you want to have someone who show you the boards and help you with every question that comes up, I suggest to take a look at the adoption thread. There you can get adopted and your own adopter will show you the ropes. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.