main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Richmond,VA RavenCon

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by StrangeWings, Mar 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StrangeWings

StrangeWings Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 10, 2005
    So...who all is planning on attending? Maybe..just maybe we could get a few of us together.

2. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    Well if you guys do get some people together, stop by and say hello. We are going to be there in force with roughly 8 to 10 strong in costume! Hope to see you all there.

3. Darth_Clerric

Darth_Clerric Jedi Youngling

Jul 9, 2005
    Some memebers from the Tidewater Alliance will be there in costume to enjoy the event as well

4. StrangeWings

Jun 10, 2005
    So I guess I am the only one attending.

5. DERTHH_MAWLZ

DERTHH_MAWLZ Jedi Master star 1

Aug 5, 2005
    I'm still thinking of stopping by for the day. I won't have a costume but I can clip my saber on.

6. StrangeWings

Jun 10, 2005
    what day? Call me and let me know.

7. amaunet

amaunet Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 7, 2002
  8. StrangeWings

Jun 10, 2005
    day one of the con and I got there really late...almost 8. And I forgot my camera. I was the only one is costume and just sat around on my butt for along time. Then I found tidewater alliance and they were outside having lightsaber training/battles. It was cool hanging out with them. I will be there tommorow and hopefully there will be more costumes and I will remember my camera.

9. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    Glad you liked hanging out with the group. Unfortunaly Darth Real Like said I have to work so was not able to attend all weekend. But glad everyone is having fun!

10. ibrahim

ibrahim Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 5, 2002
    Great article on Pam and Bill, thanks for the heads up, I miss those guys! I'm bummed I missed Ravencon, I totally flaked on it, I left for Denver that weeekend and was completely cought up on that. Would have been great to see the Tidewater Alliance again too.

What about the Virginia Comic Con May 6th and 7th I think?

11. amaunet

amaunet Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 7, 2002
    Forgot to post this last night, but VA Comic Con is May 7th at the Holiday inn Crossroads (Staples Mill)

12. ibrahim

ibrahim Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 5, 2002
    I'll be there for most of the day and also Free Comic Book day is May 6th - A Star Wars comic is on the list! I'll be at Dave's Comics in the West End that morning. Look for the dorky guy with glasses and wearing a Star Wars tee. [face_laugh]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.