main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Bing, NY Ray Park at the Syracuse Hero Expo!!!!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by TreborGahKor, Aug 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TreborGahKor

TreborGahKor Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 14, 2005
    Oh my god!! Oh my god!! I am SO EXCITED!!! Ray Park (Darth Maul, my favorite villain) is officially going to be at the Syracuse Heroes Expo. I am SOOO going now!! I'm even setting the weekend aside. So, who's with me now? Check it out here:

http://www.syracuseheroesexpo.com/guests-at-syracuse-heroes-expo.htm

2. Karate-Jedi

Karate-Jedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 4, 2003
    I'm in for this one

3. mrgr8ness

mrgr8ness Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 25, 2005
    I think I am in for this as well. The Iron Sheik will be there as well!

4. strawbary

strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    a few of us are heading to this from syracuse, Ian give me a shout when u get into town :)

5. Karate-Jedi

Feb 4, 2003
    I now have my ticket ordered. Chaarles and I will be picking up Bob and heading out at about 8am. Should get there at about 9-9:30. Then we will have to get into costume. Any suggestions on where to change?

KJ

6. Doc_Bev

Doc_Bev Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 28, 2003
    I had requested a green room for all the costumers, but haven't heard back yet (I'm going to be following up today). Unfortunately, I think we're going to be stuck using the restrooms which are fortunately quite large. Last time they did have a room where we could at least dump our bins so we didn't have to bring them back out to the cars in the rain. I'm hoping we can at least get that much again.

~Doc_Bev

7. Karate-Jedi

Feb 4, 2003
    Kewl. I will be mostly ready but I will need a place to put on my armour. Charles will help with that. Will you both be in costume?

8. Doc_Bev

Jun 28, 2003
    Oh, sorry I forgot to answer that the first time you asked.
    Yes, KnightShade's bring Chewbacca and I'm bringing Jawa & Rebel Fleet Trooper.

~Doc_Bev

9. Karate-Jedi

Feb 4, 2003
    That's great. I want to get a picture with KnightShade as Chewy and me in my improved Mandalorian costume.

KJ

10. DarSolo

DarSolo Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 26, 2004
    Hey guys, that was so much fun hanging out with you guys yesterday. It was great seeing Ian and Charles again and meeting Bob. Yeah, Tom is still giving me grief about Mara kissing your Mandolarian helmet. :* He'll get over it. [face_laugh] I hope you all got home okay and will probably see you next weekend for the parade (depending on the weather). ;)

11. Doc_Bev

Jun 28, 2003
    Ditto! It was great seeing you guys.
    It's almost too bad it was so busy so we couldn't all chat more.
    I'll be working on getting all my pics uploaded today and I'll post the link to them here.

~Doc_Bev

12. Karate-Jedi

Feb 4, 2003
    We had a great time too.

Darsolo.
    My wife gives me a hard time everytime it happens at conventions. She said "you had some woman kiss you" I told her "No she just kissed my helmet not me. It's now a tradition."

She will get over it too.

See ya all next week.

KJ

13. T_StarFlyer

T_StarFlyer Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 2, 2004
    I got over it when I had her kiss my helmet :eek: No thruth fully, I know it's all in fun. You guys are great looking forward to seeing you again this weekend [face_dancing]

14. TreborGahKor

TreborGahKor Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 14, 2005
    Okay, my pics officially hit my blog last night. You can all find them here:
    http://blog.com/photos/album/416507/

I don't know about all of you, but I had a blast this past weekend! I am still on cloud nine from the whole experience. I hope Syracuse is able to do the same or better next year, because if they do, then I'm all over it!!! By the way, Ian and Charles, it looks like my wife and I are picking up my new car today which means I'll be able to be up for the parade this weekend. Yeah, the fun continues!!! I may even be able to go to lunch with you guys afterwards because our competition on Saturday may be cancelled. Smiles all around!!

15. DarSolo

DarSolo Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 26, 2004
    Hmmm [face_thinking] - Sounds like you need to get your wife a Mara Jade costume. [face_batting]

16. Doc_Bev

Jun 28, 2003
    I've gotten all my pictures uploaded, but I haven't weeded out all the duplicates yet nor are they all rotated.

~Doc_Bev

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.